Naruto: So Long!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Plenty of memories from this garbage. Some good, some bad. Share a few of your favorite moments and a few of your least liked ones too smile

Here's a few:

Part 1

Favorite moment: The chapters where Itachi was introduced. The ass kicking he handed my at the time favorite Kakashi made me a fanboy on the spot.

Least favorite: Not a lot I didn't like in part 1. But I guess it was the dissapointment of seeing form 2 sasuke after seeing how cool his first curse mark stage was. "Are those...giant webbed hands sticking out of his back?"

Part 2: Favorite: Hidan being introduced. This guy ended before his time.

Least favorite: the whole Kaguya mess.

TheTyrant
Part 1 favorite: Zabuza's final moments.

Part 1 least favorite: Really not sure, lol.

Part 2 favorite: Itachi vs Sasuke fight.

Part 2 least favorite: Kaguya bullsht.

StealthRanger
>Nardo ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

JayDaDon
One fond element this show had in the first season was the amazing fight scenes. Rock lee vs Gaara, Rock lee's legendary Drunken warrior fight, Naruto vs Sasuke.

marwash22
Part I.

favorite: rescue Sasuke arc and everything involving Orochimaru.

Hated: The overall treatment of female characters.

Part II.

favorite: The Akatsuki as a whole.

Hated: Flashbacks. so. many. goddamn. flashbacks. Flashception is the single worst thing in this manga, imo; worse than Sasuke.

psycho gundam
Kishimoto shit the bed in part II with the Uchiha tablet/Obitobi/dojutsu powerscaling/kaguya BS

Just stick to ninjas, my guy. Simple missions like the "Protect the bridge builder from the S-class mist ninjas" was more effective and means so much more than the entire 4th ninja war.

Damborgson
The entire 4th ninja war could have been saved had that retarded power level scaling not come into play. It did have its moments.

Bentley
Worst part: How 75% of the time females were horribly written.

Best part: I did skip the Kaguya arc and went straight to read the last chapter thumb up

TheTyrant
We all agree that Konan and Tayuya was the only good females, right?

Tzeentch
Temari. thumb up

NemeBro
Chiyo was probably the best female by any objective standard.

wakkawakkawakka
But Temari is so far the only female to have actually won a fight legitimately: that's kind of sad when you think about it.

NemeBro
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
But Temari is so far the only female to have actually won a fight legitimately: that's kind of sad when you think about it. Do you really believe that winning fights is all that makes a female character well-written or good?

Wei Phoenix
I never really got into Naruto but I always loved Ino. How does she compare to the others as a well written female?

Damborgson
After her fight with Sakura I don't remember her doing anything else.

Nephthys
She got pissed on by Naruto once in filler.

But Temari is so far the only female to have actually won a fight legitimately: that's kind of sad when you think about it.

What about Kaguya vs Obito? :V

TheTyrant
But Temari is so far the only female to have actually won a fight legitimately: that's kind of sad when you think about it. Tayuya won vs Shikamaru.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you really believe that winning fights is all that makes a female character well-written or good? Do you really believe that a woman's looks is all that makes a female character well-written or good?

Picking Chiyo implies yes.

NemeBro
I am Chiyo.

Tzeentch
I am the Mandarin.

Nephthys
I am Ironman.

BloodRain
I am the one who knocks.

Damborgson
I'm batman.

#winsthread

wakkawakkawakka
Do you really believe that winning fights is all that makes a female character well-written or good?
Just mentioning what I've seen. Also she had the safest ship...and legs.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Tayuya won vs Shikamaru.
I totally forgot about that...good memory dude.

psycho gundam
...anyway.

This manga fizzled out in part II

TheTyrant
Konan fought against "Madara" and almost won. That's the best thing any Naruto female has done.

marwash22
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Tayuya won vs Shikamaru. did she tho?

marwash22
I am Chiyo. Originally posted by Tzeentch
I am the Mandarin. Originally posted by Nephthys
I am Ironman. Originally posted by BloodRain
I am the one who knocks. Originally posted by Damborgson
I'm batman.

#winsthread
http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2014/8/4/groot2.gif

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by marwash22

I am the terror that flaps in the night.

marwash22
thought that said "faps" in the night. For a moment i feared for your immediate neighbors.

Sacred 117
I am Death.

Demonic Phoenix
thought that said "faps" in the night. For a moment i feared for your immediate neighbors.

Darkwank dick?

socool8520
Part 1 favorites: Gaara vs Rock Lee fight. This fight made Rock Lee one of my favorite characters. I also liked the teamwork of Sasuke/Naruto in the Zabuza/Haku arc.

Part 1 hate: The fact that Jiraiya (one of my faves) never won a fight on panel that I can recall. Dude was legendary, but basically stalemated or lost to everyone he fought. lame.

Part 2 Fave: I'm sorry but I loved how Naruto ended up becoming a boss post time skip. All the mangas I've read have ridiculous power ups towards the end so the 4th war arc didn't bother me that much save for the kages looking like chumps.

Part 2 hate: Pretty much Sasuke period. His ridiculous mind set and inability to compromise or see reason. The way the only cool Uchiha (Itachi) just laid down and died for him. The way Oro got boned by him. F@#$ Sasuke right in the ear.

SSJGGogeta
I am Chiyo.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
I am the Mandarin.

Originally posted by Nephthys
I am Ironman.

Originally posted by BloodRain
I am the one who knocks.

Surprised no one's done it yet, but I am Beowulf!

AuraAngel
Oh yeah, I need to get to this.

Part 1 Favorite Moment: End of the Naruto vs Sasuke Fight.

Part 1 Most Hated Moment: Don't really have one. I guess I'm mostly annoyed that people focus too much on the Chunin Exams instead of the undercurrent, which is more important.

Part 2 Favorite Moment: Same as part 1 tbh lol.

Part 2 Most Hated Moment: The Last if it is canon. If not, probably Rinne Tensei.

Dramatic Gecko
http://media.tumblr.com/3e95acc319f18107cfa377c4163508da/tumblr_inline_mu5ie9D0Qt1qa1rj7.gif

GAME OVER

SSJGGogeta
Okay, seriously though, my list goes like this :

Part 1 favorite moment - When Itachi showed up and shrek-ed everyone.

Part 1 least favorite moment - Anything with Sakura in it.

Part 2 favorite moment - Final Naruto/Sasuke fight.

Part 2 least favorite moment - Again, anything with Sakura in it.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Sakura get shit on!

haermm

thumb up

AuraAngel
At least Sakura accepts that she is basically in love with a guy who treats her like shit. Certain others seem blissfully unaware of the fact.

By the way are people still under the impression that Itachi was a good character? How odd.

wakkawakkawakka
Well Itachi was the original "ninja jesus" so that could be it.

Edit: I mean look at this
http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b443/HimojiXD/Naruto%20creations%20by%20Himoji/Itachiart.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by AuraAngel
At least Sakura accepts that she is basically in love with a guy who treats her like shit. Certain others seem blissfully unaware of the fact.

By the way are people still under the impression that Itachi was a good character? How odd.

The whole uchiha clan was nothing but a faction of god tier writers pets he kept shoving down our throats.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by cdtm
The whole uchiha clan was nothing but a faction of god tier writers pets he kept shoving down our throats.

^ This.

Itachi was a good guy, btw. He slaughtered his clan to prevent the entire leaf village from going up in flames. He's like the Living Tribunal in Marvel, except Itachi's way stronger, and smarter.

AuraAngel
Itachi was a good guy. Are you under the impression that good guys cannot be the worst characters in a series?

Based
Part 1 was so great it's hard to pick a favorite. Entire arcs were just too good. The entirety of the Chunin Exams and the Sasuke Retrieval arc are my highlights. Gun to my head on a specific moment is probably the invasion of Konoha.

Least favorite I guess by default is the Zabuza arc but that was still good.

Part 2: Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto was the best.

Least favorite is everything after Gai using the gates.

Damborgson
You liked Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto huh? The only reason I liked it was for giving Itachi the power to **** up anyone in the series out of nowhere lol.

Bentley
Favorite of part 1: Shino's only fight. Manga went downhill from there.

Less favorite of part 1: It's lame compared with the rest of Hunter x Hunter.

Favorite of part 2: That I missed Kaguya entirely. That the manga wasn't all that long, so it was merci killed of sorts.

Less favorite of part 2: No idea, it mostly sucked. I stopped liking the manga altogether very early into part 2.

Quincy
Part 1 favorite part was The Sasuke Retrieval Arc. First time watching the series where I was genuinely concerned that these characters were boned.

Least favorite was probably watching all the filler at the end not realizing that I was watching filler.

Part 2 favorite part was the Sasuke and Sai arc.

Least favorite - how anyone who wasn't named Naruto or Uchiha did jack shit

Henry_Pym
Part 1

Best: Zabuza & Haku were great characters and were historiclly, culturally really cool

Worst: Naruto himself

Part 2

Best: N/A

Worst: 3 way tie

Pain treating Kakashi like a joke, but then Kakashi gets a super power up.

Team Kurenai getting no screen time

Kisame being a shark person; never explained why...

cdtm
Originally posted by Henry_Pym

Kisame being a shark person; never explained why...

This was pretty dumb.

If it was supposed to be a wink at Oda and his shark people, it was a poorly done one.

AuraAngel
And you know what pissed me off about Dragonball? The ****ing dog mayor. **** him and **** his mother. Not making any damn sense.

uhuh

cdtm
And you know what pissed me off about Dragonball? The ****ing dog mayor. **** him and **** his mother. Not making any damn sense.

uhuh

In that case, it was a carry over from Dr. Slump and their shared furry/human universe. Along with Oolong, and Yamcha's weird flying friend.

Henry_Pym
Kisame & Oro were just never explained anomalies in universe.

cdtm
Kisame & Oro were just never explained anomalies in universe.

Exactly. It's a world building thing.

Oda builds his fish men into his universe, taking time to flesh them out. While Kishi establishes a world of humans and tailed beasts, and from out of nowhere you get this fish guy, with no surprise from the other characters and no explanation given.

Not even a "He's a mutant" hand wave for Tenshinhan's third eye.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by cdtm
In that case, it was a carry over from Dr. Slump and their shared furry/human universe. Along with Oolong, and Yamcha's weird flying friend.

Not read Dr. Slump. Should not have to to understand the universe of DBZ.

Naruto has plenty of talking animals, people with animal characteristics, and a plant person. Fish guy isn't particularly strange. Especially since there are two of 'em.

Now Kaguya's whole "building an army" thing was poor world building.

Quincy
You guys need an explanation for that nonsense? They are all goofy magical nonsense universes.

SSJGGogeta
No shit, stop trying to get explanations for stuff in a series where characters can use mind control by pointing at people, and blow up planets and junk.

AuraAngel
Eh I can see a person getting annoyed by it but to call it one of the worst things in a series with some big problems is head tilting.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
No shit, stop trying to get explanations for stuff in a series where characters can use mind control by pointing at people, and blow up planets and junk. ... I'm sorry your context blind.

Damborgson
It's a story in which a firm interest in characters is developed. Understanding an unknown origin is an interesting part of reading the story. Or you can br like Gogeta who's all "just look at the pretty pictures and stop using your thinker so much man"

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Damborgson
It's a story in which a firm interest in characters is developed. Understanding an unknown origin is an interesting part of reading the story.

thumb up

haermm

AuraAngel
Naruto has talking animals, people that look like animals, people that have minor animal characteristics, and people who can make themselves look like animals and vice versa.

We've also seen Kisame shirtless. Behold

He's a man with a fish face. Compared to cat lady he is nothing special. He's also not the only fishman in the series.

You are acting as if Kisame is this when he is actually a man with blue skin and a fish face. Nothing that special in Naruto. Unexplained appearances simply occur in manga, here's a few.

Naruto does have world building problems but what you're doing is nitpicking people lol.

SSJGGogeta
Naruto has talking animals, people that look like animals, people that have minor animal characteristics, and people who can make themselves look like animals and vice versa.

We've also seen Kisame shirtless. Behold

He's a man with a fish face. Compared to cat lady he is nothing special. He's also not the only fishman in the series.

You are acting as if Kisame is this when he is actually a man with blue skin and a fish face. Nothing that special in Naruto. Unexplained appearances simply occur in manga, here's a few.

Naruto does have world building problems but what you're doing is nitpicking people lol.

Haha, lol, I freaking love that, in Dragon Ball, Krillin overcame that smelly guy in his fight because he didn't have a nose to smell him. Kinda seems funny too, that he was actually acting like he was really effected by it, before Goku reminded him.

Damborgson
Asking to know on the origin of some characters is nitpicking them? You need to read up on that definition. Not to mention it's a harmless want that doesn't affect either of you.

AuraAngel
I believe we did get Kisame's backstory. Was kinda sad.

If every mangaka had to do a backstory to explain appearance than we'd never get through a story. Especially unimportant characters like Kisame.

Damborgson
We got how he got the blade, how he joined Akatsuki, things like that. Not why he is the way he is.

As opposed to every chapter being chalk full of essential and important information that must be included in the manga? There's no excuse here. It's just a weak part of the story. It could have literally been explained with "Kisame comes from a clan where the shark deity bestowed...." and boom. Same with Orochimaru.

Henry_Pym
thumb up

Thank you.

Also lol at comparing a women wearing a headband to a blue guy with gills and inhuman eyes.

Talking animals were generally ancient, Naruto's whiskers were because of the 9tails, ninjutsu was heavily explained...

Kisame & Oro weren't.
Neither was Ame having crazy tech that the rest of the world didn't.

Tzeentch
Asking to know on the origin of some characters is nitpicking them? Nope- letting the mystery of their origins actually bother you or reflect poorly on the series in any way makes you a scrub for sure, though. thumb up

Henry_Pym
Yeah in 700 chapters it's crazy to think that major characters would get origins...

Derp.

NemeBro
Yeah in 700 chapters it's crazy to think that major characters would get origins...

Derp. Kisame and Orochimaru did get origins.

Tzeentch
thumb up

Henry_Pym
Kisame and Orochimaru did get origins. then explain why Oro can turn into a Snake...or a pile of Snakes that form a super snake.

wakkawakkawakka
^ Pretty sure Oro's case was explained away with his experiments/body-snatching tech turning him into a snake.

Henry_Pym
That was the Origin of a lot of his battle moves, not sure how it explains him being able to reform from someone else's Tattoo.

AuraAngel
You should change your name to Reed Richards cause man are you reaching for things to complain about.

Ninjutsu is magic. Boom. That is how Orochimaru did what he did.

NemeBro
then explain why Oro can turn into a Snake...or a pile of Snakes that form a super snake. Through ninja science magic.

He was just weird-looking before. Then he experimented on his body to make himself an abomination.

Come on now.

Sacred 117
Ninjutsu is magic.

I've been waiting to hear someone else say this. thumb up

Henry_Pym
I think you guys are just being mindless toward source material, plot holes are plot holes no matter how much you like the Story.

Tzeentch
You have no idea what "plot hole" means.

AuraAngel
Jokes on you, Tzeentch and Neme hate the story. thumb up

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Tzeentch
You have no idea what "plot hole" means. lol flaming? Ironic

psycho gundam
Plenty of memories from this garbage. Some good, some bad. Share a few of your favorite moments and a few of your least liked ones too smile

Here's a few:

Part 1

Favorite moment: The chapters where Itachi was introduced. The ass kicking he handed my at the time favorite Kakashi made me a fanboy on the spot.

Least favorite: Not a lot I didn't like in part 1. But I guess it was the dissapointment of seeing form 2 sasuke after seeing how cool his first curse mark stage was. "Are those...giant webbed hands sticking out of his back?"

Part 2: Favorite: Hidan being introduced. This guy ended before his time.

Least favorite: the whole Kaguya mess. The manga had a lackluster ending cause Naruto becoming Hokage became less of a goal to strive to and more of a title he could have been handed around Pein saga in terms of achievements. The whole Kaguya/Madara/Obito thing prolonged this simple act that would have closed the manga on a high note

NemeBro
Jokes on you, Tzeentch and Neme hate the story. thumb up thumb up

Wikipedia defines plot holes as "a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that creates a paradox in the story that cannot be reconciled with any explanation. These include such things as illogical or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline."

Kisame and Orochimaru's appearances would be plot holes had, at some point, it been established in the manga that there were no weird-looking humans walking around.

This never happened. Kisame and Orochimaru's strange appearances are IIRC not remarked upon once (Kisame's I am almost certain hasn't been, Oro maybe). In this regard, their appearances and the lack of commentary on them could be compared to the genre of magical realism, though Naruto is different in that the setting itself is far from a mundane setting. Which is another way of saying it's fantasy. You don't ask why there is a talking monkey man that can turn into a bo staff, why do you not only ask why Kisame has sharkish features, but also tout it as one of the manga's biggest problems? Your analysis of the work is amateurish and misguided.

This discussion is stupid. No one bitches about Whitebeard being twenty feet tall, or Gecko Moria being some weird blue-skinned mother****er (who is also twenty feet tall). One Piece is also a fantasy setting which does not need to explain something like this, because its presence is treated as a given. Much like the appearances of Orochimaru and Kisame.

Stick to criticizing the things Naruto actually gets wrong. There is no shortage of them.

Sacred 117
thumb up

Wikipedia defines plot holes as "a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that creates a paradox in the story that cannot be reconciled with any explanation. These include such things as illogical or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline."

Kisame and Orochimaru's appearances would be plot holes had, at some point, it been established in the manga that there were no weird-looking humans walking around.

This never happened. Kisame and Orochimaru's strange appearances are IIRC not remarked upon once (Kisame's I am almost certain hasn't been, Oro maybe). In this regard, their appearances and the lack of commentary on them could be compared to the genre of magical realism, though Naruto is different in that the setting itself is far from a mundane setting. Which is another way of saying it's fantasy. You don't ask why there is a talking monkey man that can turn into a bo staff, why do you not only ask why Kisame has sharkish features, but also tout it as one of the manga's biggest problems? Your analysis of the work is amateurish and misguided.

This discussion is stupid. No one bitches about Whitebeard being twenty feet tall, or Gecko Moria being some weird blue-skinned mother****er (who is also twenty feet tall). One Piece is also a fantasy setting which does not need to explain something like this, because its presence is treated as a given. Much like the appearances of Orochimaru and Kisame.

Stick to criticizing the things Naruto actually gets wrong. There is no shortage of them.

thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

AuraAngel
I am personally more bothered by Konan's blue hair than Obito being a Karma Houdini who gets to have sweet sweet underage sex with a 12 year old in heaven.

Henry_Pym
thumb up
( One Piece diatribe )

Stick to criticizing the things Naruto actually gets wrong. There is no shortage of them. we had multiple people talk about Orochimaru's weird abilities/Appearance like Ibiki Morino & The Third Hokage.

Keep in mind Oro's appearance has always been like this since childhood.

Naruto doesn't have Magic, or supernatural elements like most Shonen stories outside of giant talking animals; everything is explained to a tedious length.

Both Oro & Kisame being Hybrids don't make sense after Naruto got rid of the "demons" subplot with the Tailed beasts being just potent sentient chakra.

NemeBro
we had multiple people talk about Orochimaru's weird abilities/Appearance like Ibiki Morino & The Third Hokage.

Show me.

Yep, cause he was born that way.

Yes it does. Don't be an idiot. That it is called "chakra" instead of "magic" doesn't change the fact that it is indeed magic. It's a catch-all term for shit that can allow a human being to shit on the laws of physics. It's magic.

They're not hybrids. Just strange-looking humans.

AuraAngel
we had multiple people talk about Orochimaru's weird abilities/Appearance like Ibiki Morino & The Third Hokage.

Keep in mind Oro's appearance has always been like this since childhood.

Naruto doesn't have Magic, or supernatural elements like most Shonen stories outside of giant talking animals; everything is explained to a tedious length.

Both Oro & Kisame being Hybrids don't make sense after Naruto got rid of the "demons" subplot with the Tailed beasts being just potent sentient chakra.

Ibiki thinks of Orochimaru as a snake in human form. He is 100% correct. Hiruzen is more interested in how Orochimaru is dabbling in jutsu to make himself immortal.

He was pale as a child. Sai is pale. The Hyuuga are even a little pale. And Sai's child is just terrifyingly pale.

Ninjutsu or Genjutsu...it must be some magic!

You dismiss magic but are fine with demons?

wakkawakkawakka
Naruto has aliens and zombies yet Orochimaru's appearance is for some reason the thing that is the worst: Even though he's not the only pale-skinned character in the series and his snake traits we explained with experiments.

Also would still like to know how Hashirama died but whatever.

Henry_Pym
Ibiki thinks of Orochimaru as a snake in human form. He is 100% correct. Hiruzen is more interested in how Orochimaru is dabbling in jutsu to make himself immortal.

He was pale as a child. Sai is pale. The Hyuuga are even a little pale. And Sai's child is just terrifyingly pale.

Ninjutsu or Genjutsu...it must be some magic!

You dismiss magic but are fine with demons? Oro is pure White, with Snake eyes and Purple "bags"(idk what they are)

Chakra is HEAVILY explained, "magic" isn't.

Demons when EXPLAINED in the story is fine. It is the Universe the Author pens, when they remove the Supernatural you get left with major plot holes.

NemeBro
You still don't actually know what a plot hole is.

Get out of my thread.

Henry_Pym
Naruto has aliens and zombies yet Orochimaru's appearance is for some reason the thing that is the worst: Even though he's not the only pale-skinned character in the series and his snake traits we explained with experiments.

Also would still like to know how Hashirama died but whatever. ...which were both HEAVILY EXPLAINED. Oro had the same appearance as a child, his experiments didn't change that.

Being dismissive of a Hybrid as "a pale guy" is strikingly stupid...

Reasons for odd appearences in Naruto:

Clan stuff; possible for Kisame, We know Oro's family wasn't special
Outside effects; we see him as a child so nope
Transformations;^

That's it.

Henry_Pym
You still don't actually know what a plot hole is.

Get out of my thread. you don't know the source material

Read more

AuraAngel
Oro is pure White, with Snake eyes and Purple "bags"(idk what they are)

Chakra is HEAVILY explained, "magic" isn't.

Demons when EXPLAINED in the story is fine. It is the Universe the Author pens, when they remove the Supernatural you get left with major plot holes.

And our main heroine has pink hair. And Ino lacks pupils. And Danzo has an arm made of plant goop and eyeballs.

Luckily for us ninjutsu and genjutsu are indeed magical. They require the use of an internal force of energy we do not have in the real world to do something impossible by any sort of scientific means. Magic.

Dude, did you miss the fact that one character summoned a god? And then another person managed to kill it? Or that reincarnation clearly exists? The supernatural is clearly present, as is magic.

Q99
Also, Kurenai and her father and daughter have eyes with an extra ring on them, without having any of the special eyes.

Naruto's son bolt inherited his whisker marks.

Kidomaru has extra arms!

Henry_Pym
Again, I said some clans have odd appearances. Oro doesn't belong to such.
///
Bigger dumb thing

Why was Kakashi Hokage? Naruto was stronger, and a better leader at the time.

AuraAngel
Now that is a complaint I can get behind. Less because Naruto is better but more because I don't understand why Tsunade retired.

Henry_Pym
Kakashi was arguably weaker than Yamato at that point...

Yeah, I guess it had something to do with Oro turning good then immediately disappearing.

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
The manga had a lackluster ending cause Naruto becoming Hokage became less of a goal to strive to and more of a title he could have been handed around Pein saga in terms of achievements. The whole Kaguya/Madara/Obito thing prolonged this simple act that would have closed the manga on a high note

I would have genuinely been okay with it ending as Pein being the final boss. Obito, except not Obito.

Damborgson
Again, I said some clans have odd appearances. Oro doesn't belong to such.
///
Bigger dumb thing

Why was Kakashi Hokage? Naruto was stronger, and a better leader at the time.

Stronger? Easily.

Better leader? Eh.....

Sacred 117
I would have genuinely been okay with it ending as Pein being the final boss. Obito, except not Obito.

Last I remember, Pein Arc was the point that kick started the story's qualitative nosedive, so yeah... this. thumb up

Henry_Pym
Stronger? Easily.

Better leader? Eh..... he led the entire force by the end. He was basically starting a religion by the finale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.