phone songs!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
All of the following songs may be played on a touch-tone phone. Commas are pauses, and hyphens are held notes.

Mary Had A Little Lamb
3212333, 222, 399, 3212333322321 or
3212333, 222, 133, 3212333322321
Jingle Bells
333, 333, 39123, 666-663333322329, 333, 333, 39123, 666-6633, 399621
Frere Jacques
1231, 1231, 369, 369, 9*9631, 9*9631, 111, 111
Olympic Fanfare
3-9-91231, 2222-32112312, 3-9-91231, 2222-32112321
The Butterfly Song
963, 23621, 3693236236932362, 963, 23621
Happy Birthday
112, 163, 112, 196, 110, 8521, 008, 121

finti
sick dont have a mobile phone, thank god or some other divine beings

Dexx
i do..though i do share your thinking on them. I hardly carry it at me anytime.
Mujaffa...the song composer differs from one phone to another (brand mostly)

BackFire349
yeah phone sex is pretty cool.

Corran
laughing out loud

Mujaffa
i know.. cool

emily
I think phone sex is prietty cool too But then I disagree with not carrying your mobile around all the time I would be lost with out my phone!!!

Corran
I agree.

With the not carrying the mobile around I meant.

Mujaffa
me and my girl have so much fun with phonesex like damn...it's goodbig grin

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mujaffa
love love love love rock yes bunny zorro whistle shifty

Member.
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

emily
You sound very serious I wouldnt go as far as having phone sex with girls but certainly with fellas and im sorry I need my mobile with me at all times. Phone sex isn't everything theres the real thing also!!!!!

Ushgarak
I guess that's true...

Mujaffa
i know...but she lives on the other side of the country

Dexx
You'd be just fine. Appart from this 'who has the lates model' fashion in mobiles, i consider them somewhat useless...i mostly use it to talk to my mom who doesn't work in town. (ofcourse...you might really need it).
but i'd hate the thought of someone being able to find me anytime just by pressing a button....it's disturbing.

Fitch
don't ask me if u'll recive many phones during the night evil face now I now u're weakest point!mwuhahaha

Dexx
umm...yeah *turns ringer volume off*

Mujaffa
just toss it in at the wall

GordonSkywalker
A most fascinating turn of events gentlemen. I am not quite certain of the purpose of this thread but it is always nice to see friends enjoying good conversation.

Dexx
the purpose of every thread is to go offtopic. It's always the first 2-3 posts that count.

btw..i seem to have survived the night ..and with no beeps.

yerssot
yes, depends on which mobile your using

GordonSkywalker
Glad to hear you made it through Dexx. I don't carry one around everywhere I go so I can't imagine what it must be like getting calls all the time. Seems to be a bit disruptive though......

Corran
It's no worse than having a comm link.

Captain REX
I thought this was about Phone Songs, not Phone Sex!

GordonSkywalker
That was my understanding as well but apparently Backfire has other ideas. He started that whole off topic thing.

Captain REX
I can tell. eek!

GordonSkywalker
Shall we get things back on the right track then?

Captain REX
I certainly hope so...

Corran
My phone can have any sound bytes on it, so for one of my friends when theycall it's DV saying, 'If you only knew the power of the dark-side'. For another it's Homer saying Hmmm hogfat. for my Dad it's DV saying 'I am your father Luke'. It's all pretty cool really. IMHO

GordonSkywalker
Sounds cool, Corran. My mother used to have a really long message on our answering machine when I was younger and it scared away my friends! Oh I should point out this was during Halloween one year! laughing out loud

Captain REX
What did the message say?

GordonSkywalker
Ever heard of the Addams Family Theme by an artist called Hammer? That was the music played over a message of my mom and sister laughing like witches-the literal kind.

Captain REX
So your mom and sister are witches? We could burn them at the KMC stake and serve them up as KMC (KillerMovies' Chicken).

GordonSkywalker
Uh...slight misunderstanding my friend. I meant they were doing scary laughes for the purpose of the recording! laughing out loud

Captain REX
The recording...is it a witch too? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.