Phil Mitchell and Grant Mitchell vs Tony Soprano and Bobby Bacala Jr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Phil and Grant Mitchell from Eastenders vs Tony Soprano and Bobby Bacala from The Sopranos.

Round 1: H2H

Round 2: Gun Fight

Round 3: Lead Pipe AND H2H

Round 4: All-Out

Who wins?

Jmanghan
Bump.

Jmanghan
...Bump

Jmanghan
bump

Impediment
I've never seen EastEnders, so I can't comment.

Being a massive Sopranos fan, I'll just state that Tony is no pushover. Also, if this is Tony before being shot by Junior, then this is Tony at his best. Even more so, Bobby beat the shit out of Tony, despite that they were both drunk and Bobby sucker punched Tony.

Team Soprano, in my opinion.

Jmanghan
Well, Grant is ex-army, and is known as the toughest man on the square, and possibly the strongest.

He's shown Martial Arts capability, as he's done a gun disarm on Dougie Briggs, and has always found a way to twist arms behind people's backs, he's never lost a fight on EE, which is crazy, considering the people he's been up against, such as a bunch of police officers that he easily shrugged off. They overpowered him after a decent struggle, a bit above a brief one, but not a long one either.

As for Phil, he has a knack for intimidating and beating down guys bigger then him, by a lot. Such as, Dan Sullivan, Dennis Rickman, Sean Slater, Jack Branning. He was decent against his little brother Grant, but it was clear that Grant was in control of the fight, without a doubt. Although, Phil has some good recovery skills, he was hit in the back of the head with a stool, it literally SLAMMED into his head, and he still was able to get up a few minutes later and deal a devastating stomach shot to Dennis Rickman, I'd like to point out that Phil has also downed a lot of people in one punch, he knocked out a prisoner with a gut shot.

As for how good Den Watts and Dennis are, well, Dennis has usually triumphed over Phil, but Phil was past his prime by a bit, and less muscular. He's also lost to Grant, and is noticeably scared of him, despite how badly Dennis tries to play the hardman act with Grant. Den Watts has blocked a punch and was comfortable enough taking on 3 guys at once. Phil Mitchell has manhandled Den Watts like a little *****. Even in his prime though, Den really never would've beaten Phil by my observation.

Phil has lost a few fights, but I can't think of a time that Grant has ever lost a fight, he got punched by Phil, and the back of his head was bumped into a wall, but that's it.

In their prime, I think they could take this.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Impediment
I've never seen EastEnders, so I can't comment.

Being a massive Sopranos fan, I'll just state that Tony is no pushover. Also, if this is Tony before being shot by Junior, then this is Tony at his best. Even more so, Bobby beat the shit out of Tony, despite that they were both drunk and Bobby sucker punched Tony.

Team Soprano, in my opinion. Tony was winning most of the fight though, able to block most of Bobby's blows, and had him up against a wall. Every time Bobby got the upper hand, Tony got distracted by something, he was dominating until Carmela got involved.

Jmanghan
Bump

Silent Master
Nobody cares.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Silent Master
Nobody cares. Figured, but had to try.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.