Human cohorts have become more "whorish" in their social behaviors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
With the addition of every new societal cohort there is a myriad of trends that become increasingly visible, and one of those is that humans are becoming increasingly more "whorish". One could state that due to the effect of globalization there has been a melding of societal values, perceptions, desires, and most importantly the strategies used to actualize them. The prior preconceived notions that were conceptually attached to "Sexuality" have for the most part either decreased in value, and or have been supplanted with a paradigm that better fits the demands of today's populations.

Point in being that humans particularly females have become increasingly promiscuous in their sexual behavioral patterns, and more so in their societally open utilization of sex as a means to actualizing demands. In prior cohorts sexuality was often something that was experienced at a later stage of social bonding, and was often actualized in a "monogamous manner". That is not to say that all or the majority of relationships were purely between two partners, but rather that there was a more defined set of parameters regarding the risk and the level of investment between the partners involved.

Contrastingly both males as well as females of the present paradigm have displayed several interesting behavioral patterns, and they are patterns that have only increased in statistical prevalence with every cohort revolution. The first of these patterns is that males, and more so females have become increasingly risk averse in their mate selection behaviors. In particular they would rather sustain a collection of many low maintenance, low risk, and easy to terminate trade partners rather than committing to one or a few high risk high reward trade partners.

I am curious as to if you are accepting of this societal "evolution" in terms of social survival, and if you are even aware of these cross generational patterns that are occurring on a macro scale. On the other hand I am curious if perhaps you have chosen to deny this paradigm shift, and have remained true to your outlier "convictions".

riv6672
I'm aware of, resigned to, this societal evolution.
I'm also staying true to my "outlier" convictions (notice different use of quotation marks).

rudester
Lol men are just as whorish, where have u been?

Dramatic Gecko
I love the "prior". ITS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS!

rudester
Women just hide it better..plus women would rather find love and be loved then be whores.

Genesis-Soldier
well i would agree, im in a brisbane highschool with multiple nationalities and students from around the world

basically all of the older years have noticed that the year 9's and lower grades are becoming more whorish and typically bogan/ rebellious

We in Australia call them twelvies, they are a pest like rabbits or cane toads. although they LITERALLY do breed like rabbits. i know 13 year olds who are having sex... its disgusting

rudester
Its the culture...people young girls are exposed to sex earlier...boys treat them that way and girls just try to prove themselves. Girls are developing a lot sooner..

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by rudester
Its the culture...people young girls are exposed to sex earlier...boys treat them that way and girls just try to prove themselves. Girls are developing a lot sooner..

there is a difference in developing and being sexually immature

Oneness
No mind games when you're in carnal paradise.

So this is called progress, OP.

rudester
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
there is a difference in developing and being sexually immature Not if little girls are looking like teens..hormones too.. its all connected

Oneness
We're not animals we're humans. Relationships require us to conform for the greater good of our children. Yada, yada, yada.

Now because of this fact that we've become profligates in a society that expects us to conform and deny and control nature we've incurred nature's wrath. That's a bit of that rebellious teen spirit in general.

Oneness
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I love the "prior". ITS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS! Look at the way people dress, dance, and act in America's high schools now compared to how people did in American high schools 50 years ago.

rudester
Actually oneness we are animals maybe smarter then your average pet but animals none the less....I was more focusing on the media and children growing bodies maturing at such a young age due to modified foods...

Oneness
The big ones are gluten, GMO, refined sugars, and dairy-lactose. Combined with the higher stress-rate in America, you get cute kids but they get deformed during puberty basically cause look at all the leptin and what-not. It's almost impossible to avoid psychiatric disorders, anorexia, or obesity when you have poor people with higher stress rates, toxic levels of cortisol, and all those processed addictive ingredients are all they have available to them and they decrease IQ, shut down the thyroid AND the pineal gland and so much more.

That shit will **** you up. It did me. The greatest addition to this oppressive modern society system of governance are processed foods. That's all the poor have available, it works very well to advance their unwittingly diabolical dystopia.

The hilarity is that their oppressive power isn't even something they wanted, they're just greedy and stupid, the upper class. Buncha half-witted morons bribing politicians in the senate to enact their selfish policies cause they're the ones with the most money. They don't even know what they're doing to the caste system for the most part, it's just happening. They burn down the forests, and make everyone miserable, just by gaining money. They probably eat those processed foods just the same, but we encourage processed foods because they're cheaper and more economically efficient. That is our baddest habit, humans being thrifty at the cost of wild-life, the eco-system, the living quality of the poor, the inflated stress rates, the inflated dollar bill, the inflated bellies, everything. It's as if God is trying to tell us, "Thou shalt not be thrifty."

And we should only build the most expensive, scientifically sophisticated technologies to use, and systems that don't avoid issues like the eco-system and wild-life and the poor. We need to stop making everything so simple because its cheaper and more economical, being economical is destroying our economy. Invest in science and psychology and sociology, not anything else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.