Wraith VS World War Hulk (TO THE DEATH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Wraith

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111151327/4110103-supermanunchained3658.jpg

VS

World War Hulk

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/33200/655300-88952_hulk_400.jpg

TO THE DEATH!!!

NO BFR

Damborgson
Why you do dis

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

riv6672
WWH easily.

Golgo13
Wraith.

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
WWH easily.

leonidas
lol not hulk....

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9

World War Hulk wins "Easily".

You can't be serious, Carver.

BruceSkywalker
Wraith dies..

the end.

/thread

Prof. T.C McAbe
WWH easily.
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Naah, not easily. Wraith is famous for going fist cuff and that would be one of the worst things in his entire history to do against Hulk...especially this version.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Wraith dies..

the end.

/thread

LIES!!!

carver9
LIES!!!

laughing out loud

So who do you think wins and how many out of 10 would they win?

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud

So who do you think wins and how many out of 10 would they win?

Wraith wins a brawl and a more deliberate battle as well.

riv6672

So, you agree he wins, but not easily.
A small difference of opinion, LoB, nothing worth arguing over. wink

LordofBrooklyn
So, you agree he wins, but not easily.
A small difference of opinion, LoB, nothing worth arguing over. wink

Your sig reveals ALL, Riv!

naurtoisbeast
Your sig reveals ALL, Riv! Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Your sig reveals ALL, Riv! hulk will win here

carver9
Wraith wins a brawl and a more deliberate battle as well.

no expression He's not winning a brawl against this version of Hulk. Punching WWH would do nothing but make him more powerful.

He gained an advantage over Superman because he broke his ribs slamming him into the ground and throwing him into some mountains. Do you honestly think that would have the same results against WWH...a being who's healing factor, strength, and speed increase by the second (someone who already starts at high Herald + strength). Do you honestly believe punching WWH would beat him.

carver9
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
hulk will win here

I like this guy.

Badabing
Your sig reveals ALL, Riv! Your Hulk avi reveals all. biscuits

leonidas
punching seemed to work just fine for zom strange and he wasn't hitting him hard enough to send him across countries and through mountains. no expression but yeah, why would anyone think that someone who is stronger, faster, more durable and more versatile than superman, ever have a chance against hulk? oh kmc, never change.... laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Your Hulk avi reveals all. biscuits

It is ISIAH BRADLEY FOOL!!!

The FIRST Captain America AND Black Conqueror of the U.S. Military!

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas
punching seemed to work just fine for zom strange and he wasn't hitting him hard enough to send him across countries and through mountains. no expression but yeah, why would anyone think that someone who is stronger, faster, more durable and more versatile than superman, ever have a chance against hulk? oh kmc, never change.... laughing out loud

This. People who say WWH easily are clueless.

Reflassshh
Wraith breaks his neck.

-K-M-

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/dqkfn1_zps75bb658d.jpg

Golgo13
LOL!

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Your Hulk avi reveals all. biscuits

Hahahahahah

carver9

And WWH was 100% right afterwards and Zom Strange is more powerful than Wraith.

Time Immemorial
no expression He's not winning a brawl against this version of Hulk. Punching WWH would do nothing but make him more powerful.

He gained an advantage over Superman because he broke his ribs slamming him into the ground and throwing him into some mountains. Do you honestly think that would have the same results against WWH...a being who's healing factor, strength, and speed increase by the second (someone who already starts at high Herald + strength). Do you honestly believe punching WWH would beat him.

I think you underestimate the power of the dark side.

Badabing
It is ISIAH BRADLEY FOOL!!!

The FIRST Captain America AND Black Conqueror of the U.S. Military! dur

Time Immemorial
dur

At least he didn't call you a baby armed dinolaughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
LIES!!!

TRUTH

riv6672
Your sig reveals ALL, Riv!
STOP looking at my sig's crotch smile

Insane Titan
wraith wins easily, Hulk only beat ppl that could fist fight through pis/cis.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
TRUTH

Wraith BREAKS World War Hulk.

Find peace, Bruce!

cdtm
And WWH was 100% right afterwards and Zom Strange is more powerful than Wraith.

Considering Strange wasn't tapping anywhere near the full power of Zom, there's no real basis for how strong "Zom Strange" was..

leonidas
^ quiet you. we don't use reason in hulk threads any more. forgetting that the point that was initially addressed was never refuted anyway. the issue was hulk couldn't be affected by punches. then, a clear example of hulk being badly affected by punches was shown. how strong was he? who knows. pure speculation to say he was stronger than someone stronger than superman--by a good margin. not to mention wraith was FASTER than superman as well. and more durable.

so.....yeah. we don't use reason in hulk threads fool. sneer

Estacado
Hulk get's his face punched in...

Star428
Originally posted by -K-M-
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/dqkfn1_zps75bb658d.jpg

LOL. Looks like Carver is having a bad hair day. laughing

carver9
^ quiet you. we don't use reason in hulk threads any more. forgetting that the point that was initially addressed was never refuted anyway. the issue was hulk couldn't be affected by punches. then, a clear example of hulk being badly affected by punches was shown. how strong was he? who knows. pure speculation to say he was stronger than someone stronger than superman--by a good margin. not to mention wraith was FASTER than superman as well. and more durable.

so.....yeah. we don't use reason in hulk threads fool. sneer

I agree with you, he was affected by punches. When did i say Wraith wouldn't affect him though? What i said was going fist cuff wouldn't be so great against the strongest being on the planet.

Him being all those things to Superman doesn't mean he is more powerful than WWH. Question LOB...can we use WWH fts "after" the World at War story as well?

Time Immemorial
I don't understand your logic here. Wraith is stronger then Superman.

Not to mention his energy projection and flight, and everything else he's packing. He could absorb Hulk's gamma radiation as well.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I dont understand your logic here. Wraith is stronger then Superman, so does that mean you must.

Not to mention his energy projection and flight, and everything else he's packing. He could absorb Hulk's gamma radiation as well.

Wraith is stronger than SUPERMAN. Doesn't mean he is stronger than Hulk...especially this version of Hulk. You can scream out all of the fts you want regarding Superman, doesn't matter tbh because Hyperion either have similar fts or greater than Supes and Hickman still said Hulk is the strongest and most powerful being on his team and this is standard Hulk.

Also, lol at draining WWH. Do you not think that has been tried before. All I'm saying is, he isn't deal with Hulk the same way he fought Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
Question LOB...can we use WWH fts "after" the World at War story as well?

You can use the feats, Carver.

Banner needs all the help he can get! cool

Time Immemorial
Wraith is stronger than SUPERMAN. Doesn't mean he is stronger than Hulk...especially this version of Hulk. You can scream out all of the fts you want regarding Superman, doesn't matter tbh because Hyperion either have similar fts or greater than Supes and Hickman still said Hulk is the strongest and most powerful being on his team and this is standard Hulk.

Also, lol at draining WWH. Do you not think that has been tried before. All I'm saying is, he isn't deal with Hulk the same way he fought Superman.

Oh please, wraith wins. You act like Hulk can't be defeated!!

carver9
You can use the feats, Carver.

Banner needs all the help he can get! cool

Lol...with that said, Hulk stomps.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Oh please, wraith wins. You act like Hulk can't be defeated!!

He most def can be defeated but not by Wraith imo. I just voted against Hulk in a thread YOU created.

TheHulk
Wraith is stronger than SUPERMAN. Doesn't mean he is stronger than Hulk...especially this version of Hulk. You can scream out all of the fts you want regarding Superman, doesn't matter tbh because Hyperion either have similar fts or greater than Supes and Hickman still said Hulk is the strongest and most powerful being on his team and this is standard Hulk. Ain't this ABC..

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Ain't this ABC..

No, it's DEF.

cdtm
Soon as I saw this thread, I was ready to report the op for spite.

Then I saw it wasn't him.

He's no Zak-Del, but at least Hulk can put up a fight now. Zak would just rape him

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by cdtm
Soon as I saw this thread, I was ready to report the op for spite.

Don't EVER think about reporting me!

EVER!

carver9
Lol...you know what Wraith he is talking about and this isn't spite. Especially with the usage of fts after the arc.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Wraith wins 9-10/10. Superman would win 8-9/10...

And a big lol |@Carver using Hyperion because Hulk lacks the feats.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Wraith wins 9-10/10. Superman would win 8-9/10...

And a big lol |@Carver using Hyperion because Hulk lacks the feats.

He doesn't lack the fts.

Sin I AM
What are Hulks feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.