Meetra Surik vs Nomi Sunrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Who wins? Who loses? You decide!

Fated Xtasy
Revan Novel Meetra would lose in a good fight.

Kotor 2 meetra would beat Nomi in every category imo.

Emperordmb
Nomi stomps.

Saber Skill: Stomping Sion and and several acolytes for 3 days>>>beating Sion 4 times

Telekinesis: Ragdolling a Krayt Dragon>>>>Ragdolling a random woman

Absorption/deflection: Redirecting a turbolaser>>>>>>not being able to block Nyriss's lightning

Nomi just stomps...

Q99
Novel Meetra < Nomi for sure.

As for full Meetra... it seems like it'd be a pretty good fight.

NewGuy01
Nomi takes her to the curb.

DarthAnt66
Selenial won't be please with these posts.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Selenial won't be please with these posts.

I think she and I share the same views on this to be honest.

Selenial
Ant if you're preparing for the 2v2 you're really looking at the wrong battles.

Also:
Novel Meetra: Win
Kotor 2 Exile: Stomp.

Ant, Update the OP. Everyone on TOR boards views Meetra as weakened on Dromund Kaas due to the planetary effects. If people in here were using that theory (Which for the purpose of this debate we should pretend are canon) they'd agree with me...

Nephthys
Even if we accounted for Dromund Kaas' supposed effects, Kotor 2 Meetra did all her best feats on Malachor V, which is a much more debilitating planet.

Aurbere
Meetra Surik, probably.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Even if we accounted for Dromund Kaas' supposed effects, Kotor 2 Meetra did all her best feats on Malachor V, which is a much more debilitating planet.

Force wound brah, seeing as Malachor's debilitating effects, according to Traya, were that it feeds on you.

Obviously she suffered, just not as much.

Selenial
Besides, this is Meetra as of facing Darth Traya.

So Novel shouldnt even be taken into account, except Saber feats, since the only other logical conclusion to lessened power is the absence of her wound, which she would still have.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
Ant if you're preparing for the 2v2 you're really looking at the wrong battles.

Also:
Novel Meetra: Win
Kotor 2 Exile: Stomp.

Ant, Update the OP. Everyone on TOR boards views Meetra as weakened on Dromund Kaas due to the planetary effects. If people in here were using that theory (Which for the purpose of this debate we should pretend are canon) they'd agree with me...

Just trying to get a feel since SWTOR wanks Nomi way more then KMC.
lol @ theory. But, wait so... Mace vs Meetra; Revan vs Sunrider?

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Just trying to get a feel since SWTOR wanks Nomi way more then KMC.
lol @ theory. But, wait so... Mace vs Meetra; Revan vs Sunrider?

Now you're looking at things better!

Like I said before, Kaggaths never come down to perfect duels. It'd likely be Nomi, Mace and 2 mook PT Jedi vs Meetra, Revan and 2 Revanchists. Surik through force bond would make them Master level, she has plenty of time to teach them as this is a war of attrition. Revan'd just use the force to insta-kill the PT Jedi, where Mace and Nomi would engage with the blade.

Surik in perfect unison with two Master-Level Jedi vs Mace is a good fight, even if they can't win, her performance against Atris is proof she could hold him off.

The bonus however is that Revan would Slaughter Sunrider before Mace can defeat them, which would give Team Reborn the win.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
Now you're looking at things better!

Like I said before, Kaggaths never come down to perfect duels. It'd likely be Nomi, Mace and 2 mook PT Jedi vs Meetra, Revan and 2 Revanchists. Surik through force bond would make them Master level, she has plenty of time to teach them as this is a war of attrition. Revan'd just use the force to insta-kill the PT Jedi, where Mace and Nomi would engage with the blade.

Surik in perfect unison with two Master-Level Jedi vs Mace is a good fight, even if they can't win, her performance against Atris is proof she could hold him off.

The bonus however is that Revan would Slaughter Sunrider before Mace can defeat them, which would give Team Reborn the win.
Ah, okay. Time for me to dig for quotes shitting on Nomi, then. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.