Revan Reborn 3.0 and Exar Kun vs. ROTS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place in an open field.

The Ellimist
Sidious oneshots both.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Duo.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Duo.

cancer

AncientPower
Lmfao. This is spite.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
cancer

Kun alone is DE Sidious level. Spite. smile

Trocity
No way does Sidious win here.

LordOfTheLight
Sidious oneshots both.

The Ellimist
By the middle of TPM Sidious is by accolades the most powerful Sith Lord of all time. Plagueis had been the prior title holder.

Then Sidious on Plagueis's death is implied to be massively more powerful, maybe even stronger than earlier Sidious + Plagueis together.

Then Sidious gets access to like a bunch of stuff and presumably grows in power over thirteen years, as Book of the Sith confirms he wasn't just sitting on his ass and he still had lots of potential to unlock over a decade.

Sidious wins tbh

AncientPower
He's never beating this team when it's suggested that the brothers genuinely pressured him and Windu defeated him outright in sources that render other interpretations invalid.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by AncientPower
the brothers genuinely pressured him

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-incredulous-Wedding-Crashers-WTF-GIF.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-L4FyBvxRINQ/U2jhWftNZ2I/AAAAAAAABNY/GJouc9wUqS0/s1600/tnt-circular-reasoning.jpg

LordOfTheLight
By the middle of TPM Sidious is by accolades the most powerful Sith Lord of all time. Plagueis had been the prior title holder.

Then Sidious on Plagueis's death is implied to be massively more powerful, maybe even stronger than earlier Sidious + Plagueis together.

Then Sidious gets access to like a bunch of stuff and presumably grows in power over thirteen years, as Book of the Sith confirms he wasn't just sitting on his ass and he still had lots of potential to unlock over a decade.

Sidious wins tbh

Obviously, lol. One can easily make the argument for him wrecking.

Vixas
Sidious' best chance is a sabers confrontation here and given that he is out-classed in the Force very heavily, I highly doubt his ability to get that close unless the OP would care to clarify a starting distance?

Regardless, against two individuals who are insanely powerful in their own right and possess more than enough power, willingness to apply their power and ability to more than defend themselves if Sidious tries a Force confrontation, I would surmise his chances of victory are so low he will never realistically take 1/10. Owing to Revan and Exar's intelligence and tactical prowess letting them avoid the clumsy slip-ups that might ruin a more powerful duo's advantages.

Azronger
Kun alone is DE Sidious level. Spite. smile

Share your revelations about Kun, you cocktease.

Haschwalth
Exar/Revan take this, if it were DE Sidious then, i'd agree with the one shot.

Trocity
it's suggested that the brothers genuinely pressured him

Wow that's laughable.

And yeah, DE Sidious would win.

AncientPower
It's funny how nexus amps are wanked to high heaven when Vitiate is involved but blissfully ignored in the case of Sheev.

SunRazer
Nexus amps against Maul/Savage and Mace aren't relevant (though that's the first I've heard of them). Maul, Savage and Mace all benefit equally, the former two by virtue of being dark siders and the latter by virtue of Vaapad.

Unless you're referring to DE Palpatine?

AncientPower
The latter.

semenwithjuice
tcw sids chokes dooku across galaxy but this is spite against him? Lol dead

SunRazer
The latter.

Are you referring to his duel against Luke? That's brought up frequently.

AncientPower
I mean given how he's implied to be constantly draining power from people, I mean I'm not saying it's relevant too much here but that there's a bit of a double standard. Not that I'm implicating you in it.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by semenwithjuice
All opponents in this match can scale or have shown Galactic level range.

SunRazer
I mean given how he's implied to be constantly draining power from people, I mean I'm not saying it's relevant too much here but that there's a bit of a double standard. Not that I'm implicating you in it.

You mean draining from Byss? That's specifically stated to be to used for delaying his aging process and fueling his dark side experiments. I don't believe it's ever been noted that it makes him stronger, not even by the Emperor himself.

If a bit of it does come back to fuel his personal Force reserves, I don't think it's a stretch to say that it merely counteracts the subconscious effort of draining and mentally enslaving the populace or holding the Empire together, etc.

That's not really a nexus either.

AncientPower
Aren't the draining and nexus amp linked, though? It certainly seems that way.

SunRazer
Palpatine's experiments created Byss' nexus. The drain provided fuel for the experiments. So not directly, no.

AncientPower
I mean reading the Handbook it seems like a circular process.

SunRazer
It isn't circular because the nexus doesn't always benefit the Emperor. He's not always on Byss, yet the rest of it still keeps going.

DarthAnt66
The draining makes him stronger and is kept up passively.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^Nah tbh.

DarthAnt66
Well, that's how the power works in the Dark Empire sourcebook

Freedon Nadd
No proof that Palpatine Byss drained from another corner of the galaxy.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Nope. It does not.

Ursumeles
Revan is a challenge, but Exar is dead weight. Sidious takes this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, that's how the power works in the Dark Empire sourcebook

Palpatine's own words and other quotes say otherwise tbh

Freedon Nadd
Exar and Reborn Revan take this.

Azronger

You said so on Hangouts as well. Now that we have time, shall we hash this out at length? What does the Dark Empire Sourcebook say that makes you think Sheev doesn't require to expend effort on the feat?

Naugrim
Sidious tbh. And unless Skillz has a quote from George Lucas himself, that's unlikely to change.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Naugrim
And unless Skillz has a quote from George Lucas himself.
??

Naugrim
Why did you change my comma to a period?

DarthAnt66
Does it matter?

Naugrim
Not really, I'm just curious as to why you did it.

DarthAnt66
I didn't even notice.

Naugrim
Interesting.

DarthAnt66
who are you btw

Naugrim
Myself. smile

DarthAnt66
So, trash?

Naugrim
That's not very kind.

darthbane77
Duo annihilates

Naugrim
Nah.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Naugrim referred to me as Skillz, so a familiar face most likely.

But who? mmm

Naugrim
It's me Skillz. Your best friend. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You type like Syndicate. Hmm.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It could also be S66 for all I know, lol.

DarthAnt66
Nah, he's not saying Ventress >> Revan.

Naugrim
Well facts don't need to be stated, do they. smile

TenebrousWay
You type like Syndicate. Hmm.

Post some pelicans and see if he/she panicks.

Naugrim
*Sweats nervously*

Trocity
It's not Syndi, otherwise his views in the Luke/Jaina/Jacen vs Sidious/Vader/GALEN thread would be different. wink

AncientPower
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Revan is a challenge, but Exar is dead weight. Sidious takes this.

laughing out loud

Haschwalth
Exar and Revan are within the same ballpark on the lower end of ROTS Sheevs tier IMO.

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
You said so on Hangouts as well. Now that we have time, shall we hash this out at length? What does the Dark Empire Sourcebook say that makes you think Sheev doesn't require to expend effort on the feat?

^^^

Ant, explain. Don't vilify Sheev without proof.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by semenwithjuice
Not valid, Dooku wasn't defending himself.

I mean the holistic intent, that Sids>>Dooku is obvious, but I don't really know if he'd be able to choke Dooku from across the galaxy if he was defending himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.