Tyrant vs Superman gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Which version on Superman can take fully powered Tyrant

Pre Crisis
Kingdom come
Golden Age
Silver Age
DCNU
Injustice

Random order.

zopzop
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Which version on Superman can take fully powered Tyrant

Pre Crisis
Kingdom come
Golden Age
Silver Age
DCNU
Injustice

Random order.
None.

All of them combined couldn't take Tyrant out.

JBL
LOL. None.

riv6672
PC Superman.
With THIS punch.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsa346594e.jpg

Star428
Originally posted by riv6672
PC Superman.
With THIS punch.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsa346594e.jpg

Don't bother showing any of the multitude of PC Superman's OP feats, riv. The haters will just ignore all of them as they've done in the past like when they claimed that SS actually has a chance of beating PC Superman. No point in trying to argue with people like that. I mean is the poster who said all of these Superman combined couldn't win actually serious or is he just trolling with a statement like that? If he's serious then obviously he's not very familiar with PC Supes.

riv6672
Originally posted by Star428
Don't bother showing any of the multitude of PC Superman's OP feats, riv. The haters will just ignore all of them as they've done in the past like when they claimed that SS actually has a chance of beating PC Superman. No point in trying to argue with people like that. I mean is the poster who said all of these Superman combined couldn't win actually serious or is he just trolling with a statement like that? If he's serious then obviously he's not very familiar with PC Supes.
As you can see by my sig, i'm NOT the biggest Superman fan on the board, but i'm an honest one.
PC Superman would take this fight.

tkitna
Originally posted by zopzop
None.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
LOL. None.

Do you enjoy lying?

Bentley
None.

All of them combined couldn't take Tyrant out.

Wow wow, stop right there. It isn't as if Tyrant was a match for, let's say, Hickman's Starbrand!

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Wow wow, stop right there. It isn't as if Tyrant was a match for, let's say, Hickman's Starbrand!
Hickman's Starbrand would lose DECISIVELY against any of the Supermen mentioned in the OP's list.

Tyrant would eat Hickman's Failbrand.
Do you enjoy lying?
Only, he's not lying. Tyrant would destroy this entire team combined.

Time Immemorial
Wrong PC supes could one shot him.

zopzop
Wrong PC supes could one shot him.
A fully fed Galactus got nowhere physically assaulting "DP" Tyrant, PC Superman would fail just the same.

Time Immemorial
A fully fed Galactus got nowhere physically assaulting "DP" Tyrant, PC Superman would fail just the same.

Except that PC is literally invulnerable and so strong he can toss planets like toy cars, and he ended the multi verse with a punch along with his host of other feats.

carver9
Sigh. Galactus had planets tossed at him at high speeds and it did nothing to him. It's crazy that you are comparing planets to a guy that can grow so big he dwarf planets. To a universal being. Planetary means nothing to him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Sigh. Galactus had planets tossed at him at high speeds and it did nothing to him. It's crazy that you are comparing planets to a guy that can grow so big he dwarf planets. To a universal being. Planetary means nothing to him.

Galactus and Tyrant are extremely powerful but PC Supes has the feats as well. Consensus was Thanos with cosmic cube can win against Tyrant. Saying PC Supes can't now is far fetched.

zopzop
Galactus and Tyrant are extremely powerful but PC Supes has the feats as well. Consensus was Thanos with cosmic cube can win against Tyrant. Saying PC Supes can't now is far fetched.
wth?

Thanos with the Cosmic Cube replaced Eternity. Of course he'd wreck Tyrant or Galactus. Thanos with the Cube would effortlessly warp PC Supes into a tampon if he wanted to.

carver9
wth?

Thanos with the Cosmic Cube replaced Eternity. Of course he'd wreck Tyrant or Galactus. Thanos with the Cube would effortlessly warp PC Supes into a tampon if he wanted to.

laughing out loud

carver9

I don't think you grasped the concept yet on how powerful Galactus is. He was in a fight some yrs back that almost destroyed the Universe. Galactus is touching the power level of being an Abstract. I know you think Superman is almighty but even this version of Supes loses. Wonder how you think PC Darkseid would do against Tyrant and Galactus since Darkseid was more powerful than PC Supes.

riv6672
I have to disagree carver. That one shot i posted, Tyrant isnt tanking that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.