Mace Windu/Depa Billaba vs. Wolf Sazen, Eeth Koth, Cin Drallig, Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Mace and his student vs. A group of fodder.

Force, sabers, all out

NewGuy01
Depa and Kas'im should he close enough that we can basically snip them out of the equation.

Mace vs Wolf, Kenobi, and Koth? Yeah, Team 1.

EDIT: TPM Kenobi just got changed to Drallig, okay. Mace still wins, albeit with more difficulty.

Emperordmb
None of the people on team two are fodder (barring maybe Drallig).

carthage
Yeah, Depa and Kas'im might be close given we don't know how good Depa is. But given how Kas'im failed to overwhelm Trainee Bane in sabers, and how incompetent you'd have to be to not defeat a trainee outright-I'd say its safe to say she can take him.

The others Mace might be able to handle.

Q99
Yea, they aren't fodder, but, at the same time, team 1 has two major badasses. Eeth Koth has limited showing, Drallig even less and one of his major showings was... not good (losing to Anakin).

On the bright side, it is 4 v 2, but that does rely on no-one falling fast, which Drallig might. And 3 v 2 is not so good odds.

carthage
Kas'im might be oneshot by Mace's TK. How do you think Depa would fare against Sazen/Koth?

Emperordmb
How many ****ing times do I have to tell you this before you get it in your goddamn head! Bane had already graduated from the Sith academy, had already been promoted to the Sith Council, and was less than a week away from becoming the Dark Lord of the Sith.

I have pointed out this blatant error to you numerous times, but you continue to harp on it and use it as an argument. Calling him "just a trainee" is blatantly wrong, and is just fallacious nomenclature you use for the purposes of lowballing both Bane and Kas'im.

carthage
Sorry bro I can't read what you type, and I seriously doubt you're sticking to the topic.

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
How do you think Depa would fare against Sazen/Koth?

That'd be a rough fight for her, they're both solid. However, I think before they could win, Mace would have eliminated Drallig, then beaten Kas'im one on one. He'd be somewhat tired after, but then things get bad for team 2.

I don't think that's the best matchups for team 2.

carthage
I think we're removing the force component out of the match. Yeah, Depa would eventually be overcome, but Mace should be able to stomp Kas'im with the force/duke it out 2 v 1 and aid Depa.

IDK. Depa has no force feats to suggest she can do any damage to any one on team 2.

Emperordmb
Kas'im is no more vulnerable to Mace's force attacks than any of his teammates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.