ROTJ Vader/Darth Krayt vs. Wrath II/Hero of Tython

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Classic Sith vs. Jedi

Force, sabers, all out

carthage
No one?

Nalaniel
Team 1.

Sinious
Not sure about this one.

Originally posted by carthage
Classic Sith vs. Jedi

Is it?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Team 1.

carthage
Why would you not be sure? Just wondering.

NewGuy01
Team 1, lol.

Sinious
Why would you not be sure? Just wondering.

HoT is top 5 jedi material imo which I know you completely disagree.

Wrath could give Krayt a very good fight too.

carthage
I never disagreed with him being top ten Jedi material.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious
HoT is top 5 jedi material imo which I know you completely disagree.

Wrath could give Krayt a very good fight too.

I don't think he quite hits the top 5 in my books (yet anyway), though certainly the 10.

Sinious
I never disagreed with him being top ten Jedi material.

Interesting. Still though, I think he is about Jacen level which is enough to defeat Vader imo.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't think he quite hits the top 5 in my books (yet anyway), though certainly the 10.

He was solidly above every other jedi of his era and could probably defeat every jedi/sith out there except for the fully powered Emperor. He was considered to be the only person to ever stand a chance against Vitiate.

NewGuy01
I used to think so, too.

Maybe.

Except that we've seen firsthand that he absolutely doesn't stand a chance against a full-powered Vitiate whatsoever.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Except that we've seen firsthand that he absolutely doesn't stand a chance against a full-powered Vitiate whatsoever.

Given this boi's learning curve/power progression, this was pretty damn far from the HoT's prime.

Sinious
I used to think so, too.

What changed your mind?

That wasn't his prime and I think that just proves how powerful the Emperor truly is.

Even the likes of Satele Shan were seen as non-factors againsta Vitiate where HoT was considered to have a good chance against him. That's the key point here.

NewGuy01
I don't really care. Nothing in Act III portrays the Hero as having grown so vastly as to be a threat to Vitiate without extrenuous circumstances. Quite the contrary, really--We see firsthand that Tol Bragga is still more or less in his league.

It sure does. It just doesn't show how powerful the Hero is.

Scourge considered the Hero to have a chance because he knew it could happen based on his vision of the future. The opinions of everyone else are honestly irrelevant, like Tol Bragga, none of them had any idea how powerful Vitiate was--And when Tol did find out, he didn't believe the Hero had a chance in hell against him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't really care. Nothing in Act III portrays the Hero as having grown so vastly as to be a threat to Vitiate without extrenuous circumstances. Quite the contrary, really--We see firsthand that Tol Bragga is still more or less in his league.

Whether or not you "care" is not my concern, lol. Everything portrays the Hero by the end of Act 3 to have grown vastly from Act 2. Scourge full well knew that even weakened Vitiate would completely dominate his mind. The Hero pretty much laughed off the attempt. Considering that Act 2 Hero of Tython was utterly enslaved and dominated for months on end, there's a pretty big difference in power, (note that it is specifically attributed to the Hero's power that he can outright resist Vitiate, a far cry from his failure in Act 2.)

Furthermore, absolutely nothing has changed from a few months ago. Why the drastic change of position? The light side Hero of Tython still battled through one of the most powerful dark side nexuses in the galaxy and defeated Vitiate. Sure he was weakened, but the Hero evidently wouldn't be in top shape either, and light side Hero of Tython gives Vitiate more time to gather his strength, to the extent they the Emperor is confident in utilizing his power rather than conserving it.

Sinious

It sure does. It just doesn't show how powerful the Hero is.

Scourge considered the Hero to have a chance because he knew it could happen based on his vision of the future. The opinions of everyone else are honestly irrelevant, like Tol Bragga, none of them had any idea how powerful Vitiate was--And when Tol did find out, he didn't believe the Hero had a chance in hell against him.

I get what you mean and they're fair points but again, you're missing my point. Whether he actually had a chance against Vitiate or not is not that relevant. Most of the jedi around HoT believed that he had a good chance against Emperor where even the GM of the order was seen as a non-factor. That proves how vastly superior HoT is to those around him. His quest is the hardest one amongst the protags and he is most likely the strongest one of them which also says a lot.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
-snip-

His feats still cease to show, bro.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fvcking lame response, man.

NewGuy01
TheLaemOne : Respond on the HoT/Wrath vs. Krayt/Vader thread

@ Lord of the Flies : TheLaemOne oh, that. His feats still cease to show, bro.

TheLaemOne : Show the public eye, then.

---

TheLaemOne : Sas that's some weak shit man.

TheLaemOne : ....elaborate..

@ Lord of the Flies : You said to show the public eye.

@ Lord of the Flies : I did.

*shrugs*

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I altered the deal by adding to elaborate on your foolhardy notions.

carthage
team 1

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.