Sentry vs Wraith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This isn't Death Sentry or Voided out Sentry but this version of Sentry doesn't have the mental issues. He is mentally stable here.

Who wins?

One_Angry_Scot
A mentally stable Sentry has been capable of beating the Void into submission then chucked him into the Sun.

So he isn't slacking without being either persona you mentioned. And I would argue for a mentally stable Sentry beating Voidtry considering Voidtry is Void.

Interesting battle.

Based on the feats Sentry has accrued over his decade or so of publication I think he can take the win here.

What's your opinion Carver?

cdtm
He threw a construct into the sun, that he created.

And Voids power level seemed to fluctuate over time. At first, he wasn't really that powerful, but seemed to grow as Sentry's madness grew.

The Void that at the end of his first mini reached a state Sentry couldn't really handle, except by trying to kill himself.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by cdtm
He threw a construct into the sun, that he created.

And Voids power level seemed to fluctuate over time. At first, he wasn't really that powerful, but seemed to grow as Sentry's madness grew.

The Void that at the end of his first mini reached a state Sentry couldn't really handle, except by trying to kill himself.

I wouldn't say he lacked power though, He was still capable of breaking Hulk's ribs in the first mini then again in the 2nd.

Here Sentry throws Void into the Sun after he defeats him in the fight.

http://s3d1.turboimagehost.com/t/20932528_1.jpg http://s3d1.turboimagehost.com/t/20932529_2.jpg

The reason his power probably appeared weaker was Sentry was more mentally stable. Void didn't really have an opportunity to arise besides from cases such as the Blue Buffoon. And the story focused more on Robert's perception and way of dealing with him.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
A mentally stable Sentry has been capable of beating the Void into submission then chucked him into the Sun.

So he isn't slacking without being either persona you mentioned. And I would argue for a mentally stable Sentry beating Voidtry considering Voidtry is Void.

Interesting battle.

Based on the feats Sentry has accrued over his decade or so of publication I think he can take the win here.

What's your opinion Carver?

No point at all since I think Sentry could win as well. I got rid of the other Sentry's because it would be an obvious stomp. Why not make things interesting instead of making spite threads?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
No point at all since I think Sentry could win as well. I got rid of the other Sentry's because it would be an obvious stomp. Why not make things interesting instead of making spite threads?

What do you mean by this post? Just as you said "No point at all" (I just don't want to reply in the wrong way) Was it in answer to my question.

I was just stating that I think a mentally stable Sentry blows Void out of the water. The reason it isn't shown as often bar his one fight with him is tha the lacks the killer tendency.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
What do you mean by this post? (I just don't want to reply in the wrong way)

I was just stating that I think a mentally stable Sentry blows Void out of the water. The reason it isn't shown as often bar his one fight with him is tha the lacks the killer tendency.

Never disagreed with your concept on anything you've said here. You asked me what's my point after mentioning everything normal Sentry has done and I didn't have one besides making an interesting thread.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Never disagreed with your concept on anything you've said here. You asked me what's my point after mentioning everything normal Sentry has done and I didn't have one besides making an interesting thread.

Ah okay, my apologies.

Note I didn't mean that in a bad way I meant what was your opinion on the battle. I wasn't listing his feats then accusing you of spite.

carver9
Wait a minute...I didn't read your post right. My fault. You said opinion, not point. I agree with everything you said about this fight overall. I think it would be interesting but I would give Sentry the win. Sorry, my fault.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.