Crossover comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you had the opportunity to have DC and Marvel get together to write two characters in the same comic either working together or fighting against each other from Marvel and DC, which two would that be? What would you have them doing in the comic? Fighting? Saving the universe/city?

My two would be Surfer and Captain Atom and they would start off fighting, then it would lead to a team up.

Insane Titan
Superman and Hulk fighting.

Superman not holding back and knocking him out

One_Angry_Scot
I'd have Sentry non Death Seed and Superman working together.

I say non Death Seed as DS Sentry may possibly attack him on sight. What you have in Sentry and Superman is Sentry: The man given great power but given a human psyche to cope with it. And you have Superman who is the typical boy scout.

I think he would be able to calm Sentry down in certain situations and they would be able to battle some awesome enemies together.

Like Nate and Robert did I imagine Supes and Sentry could have space travelling adventures.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

I say non Death Seed as DS Sentry may possibly attack him on sight. What you have in Sentry and Superman is Sentry: The man given great power but given a human psyche to cope with it. And you have Superman who is the typical boy scout.

I think he would be able to calm Sentry down in certain situations and they would be able to battle some awesome enemies together.

Like Nate and Robert did I imagine Supes and Sentry could have space travelling adventures.

thumb up

Niiiiccceee.

Reflassshh
^ thumb up

I'd like to see a Constantine/X-man series with them dealing with hell lords and magical treats as well as cosmic ones.

Flyattractor
Lobo and Death's Head.

Bentley
Godzilla vs Hulk.

Hulk becomes a kaiju sized world breaker and Goji slaps him around until he shrinks. In the last scene, Hulk is almost dying and Goji gives him some gamma radiation so he can live, the green goliath looks up and says: "You truly are the King of the Monsters"

pym-ftw
Iron Fist & Luke Cage get hired by the Penguin to bring down Batman. Bruce uses his stealth to win round 1 but loses hard round 2 but the Heroes for Hire eventually realize Penguin is the real villain.

Cameos from Zsasz & Firefly in the beginning

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Godzilla vs Hulk.

Hulk becomes a kaiju sized world breaker and Goji slaps him around until he shrinks. In the last scene, Hulk is almost dying and Goji gives him some gamma radiation so he can live, the green goliath looks up and says: "You truly are the King of the Monsters"

laughing out loud

I would buy it.

juggerman
Jumping universe to universe, Superman Prime frantically searches for his home, Earth Prime. Along his journey he encounters multiple "imposter" worlds and each one enrages him more than the last. He deems only one course of action acceptable: Kill them! Kill them all to death!

His current location? Marvel Earth!!!!

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
Jumping universe to universe, Superman Prime frantically searches for his home, Earth Prime. Along his journey he encounters multiple "imposter" worlds and each one enrages him more than the last. He deems only one course of action acceptable: Kill them! Kill them all to death!

His current location? Marvel Earth!!!!

thumb up

Ups to Pym and Reflassshh post as well. Good stuff.

SamZED
Here's my two cents:

Originally posted by SamZED
If any time period is allowed Id like to see a story where Spider-man (younger version) joins the New Teen Titans. Maybe have him battle Deathstroke. Just hope it's the right thread this time. laughing out loud

Eel O'Brien

I like this one.

I would like to see Superman and Thor with characterization similar to Hickman's Thor and Hyperion.

On that note, Superman and Hickman's Hyperion would also make for a great series.

Odekahn
Hal Jordan vs Darth Vader would be cool.

Mindship
Silver Surfer and Superman, again, only this time the companies get it right. They fight.

Sin I AM
Hmmmm....id like to see every marvel street hero and villain set up shop in Gotham.

celeyhyga17
Thor and Orion crossover.

LordofBrooklyn
Galactus tries to consume DCNU Earth!

Badabing
This is a sneak peak at the Raptor Bada vs LordofBoise crossover. thumb up

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/21905_zps5rumrypg.gif

Mindship
Joker finds the Asgardian Destroyer.

riv6672
Originally posted by SamZED
Here's my two cents:

Just hope it's the right thread this time. laughing out loud

A Spidey Teen Titans crossover 'd be great. 80s versions of both are comparable ages. With Perez art....this would be suh-weet.

MF DELPH
I'd do a crossover with Metron and Reed Richards. It'd be less action and more about their mutual pursuit of knowledge and joining forces to discover the origins of their respective multiverses leading to unforeseen consequences and machinations by others, with various cameos and discoveries and obstacles (like Krona, Time Trapper, and Dr. Doom). Eventually they'd cross over into the "Realm of Imagination" which lies beyond the realm of the Overmonitor, and within which they'd encounter what appears to be Solar, Man of the Atom's dead corpse, appearing to have been a victim of Darkseid's Omega Sanction, but his head would appear similar to the Living Tribunal's with one face appearing as the LT, one face as Solar's own, and the third half covered face as The Spectre. When they flip his body over to reveal the void at the back of his head they'd see a fourth face and look on in horror, but the identity of the fourth face wouldn't be revealed until the following volume.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I'd do a crossover with Metron and Reed Richards. It'd be less action and more about their mutual pursuit of knowledge and joining forces to discover the origins of their respective multiverses leading to unforeseen consequences and machinations by others, with various cameos and discoveries and obstacles (like Krona, Time Trapper, and Dr. Doom). Eventually they'd cross over into the "Realm of Imagination" which lies beyond the realm of the Overmonitor, and within which they'd encounter what appears to be Solar, Man of the Atom's dead corpse, appearing to have been a victim of Darkseid's Omega Sanction, but his head would appear similar to the Living Tribunal's with one face appearing as the LT, one face as Solar's own, and the third half covered face as The Spectre. When they flip his body over to reveal the void at the back of his head they'd see a fourth face and look on in horror, but the identity of the fourth face wouldn't be revealed until the following volume.

How u feel about marvel dumping the f4 line

riv6672
Metron and Richards. Yeah those two deserve each other.
I can see them doing all sorts of nasty things together, since neither has a moral compass. They'd just enable each other.

Reed "It would be...interesting to see how the advancing wave of destruction alters planetary algofernolystic integrity. Prior to everyone dying."

Metron "Yes. It WOULD."

Reed -raises eyebrow-

Metron -raises eyebrow-

MF DELPH
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How u feel about marvel dumping the f4 line

Marvel/Disney is playing Chess with Fox. I understand the move, even if, on a certain level, it's rough to see an iconic series ended for political/financial leverage. Hopefully Disney, Sony, and Fox can all play ball and make it right with Spider-Man and X-Characters being involved in the MCU.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Marvel/Disney is playing Chess with Fox. I understand the move, even if, on a certain level, it's rough to see an iconic series ended for political/financial leverage. Hopefully Disney, Sony, and Fox can all play ball and make it right with Spider-Man and X-Characters being involved in the MCU.

Not to derail the thread but i was pissed by the move. I loved the last few f4 series ..but like u said smart move to build pressure

MF DELPH
I was as well, though I understood it. Though the modern stories were good ("To Me, my Galactus" notwithstanding) contemporary audiences weren't reading it. F4 sales were very low and the lack of a quality film or animated adaptation to spur interest in the modern audience didn't help things. With Fox likely having another turd in the pipeline and Disney and Fox butting heads over rights it was inevitable they'd make a move to kill marketing.

JayDaDon
^You didnt like the FF arc I like to call "The rise of Franklin"?

One_Angry_Scot
So I started by saying I would love a Sentry vs Superman crossover. I went into Photoshop and made what I thought could be a good cover for a first issue. May be some rough edges since I made it quite quickly but it isn't that bad I guess.

http://i.imgur.com/tvTwZFzl.jpg

As soon as I thought of the cross over I thought I had to make the cover.

Full size image is huge but I uploaded it here.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/20941139/Sentry_and_Superman_cover.png.html

Good thread Carver.

riv6672
Nice cover!thumb up
I love how you gave Sentry top billing. stick out tongue

MF DELPH
Originally posted by JayDaDon
^You didnt like the FF arc I like to call "The rise of Franklin"?

They made Galactus a damn Pokemon, bruh.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by riv6672
Nice cover!thumb up
I love how you gave Sentry top billing. stick out tongue

Ah that wasn't intentional or anything, just the logo for Sentry is vertical so it fits more being at top. Plus the Superman logo stretches into New 52 logo if it is placed on top.

Glad you like it.

riv6672
I was J/K. The logo is really pleasing!
You got skills...

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by riv6672
I was J/K. The logo is really pleasing!
You got skills...

Ah okay my bad. Only been doing this for about a month or 2 now. Something to keep my mind off of things.

riv6672
Keep it up. Idle hands and time let you think too much...

carver9
So I started by saying I would love a Sentry vs Superman crossover. I went into Photoshop and made what I thought could be a good cover for a first issue. May be some rough edges since I made it quite quickly but it isn't that bad I guess.

http://i.imgur.com/tvTwZFzl.jpg

As soon as I thought of the cross over I thought I had to make the cover.

Full size image is huge but I uploaded it here.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/20941139/Sentry_and_Superman_cover.png.html

Good thread Carver.

thumb up

Amazing

tkitna
Sentry and Superman one shot. Sentry kills Superman and sits crying as he's upset with himself for doing so.

Seriously though, I'd like to see the Joker get dumped into a 20 x 20 cell, changed and immobile, with one side darkened, only to be told that the only chance for escape is for the other person to say uncle first. Purely just a war of words and the mind. A light dims and portrays the other player that is changed to the other wall. Deadpool. Who drives the other one crazy first?

pym-ftw
Champion vs Superman

Superman wins after champion loses the PG and Lex ends up finding it.

Flyattractor
The Tick vs Spider-Man's Sanity.

"Id"
Hal vs Nova Prime

or

Lobo (Pre DCnU) vs Hercules (Prince of Power)

mighty adam
The green lantern crops vs the skulls

Batman forced to become a servant of galactus.

Hulk/ Bruce banner raised by darksied to be he's successor. Trained, and schooled on apocalypse all of world breakers powers but darksied strategy, and cunning. He is the main threat to the dcu

A wonder woman Thor story they have a twin children a evil daughter and a noble son. The son has his mother skills and weapons the daughter rules asgard and has thors weapons and powerset but wonder womans physiology.

riv6672
A cosmic power Batman?

I can see a giant dhadow blocking out the stars as he goes between planets.

SamZED
Originally posted by Odekahn
Hal Jordan vs Darth Vader would be cool. Really? Feels a bit forced to me. Like Jason Voorhees and Porky Pig.

beatboks
Obsidian and Hellstrom working together.

Obsidian's power gets stronger when around evil (like it did in Underworld unleashed) and Damon get's more powerful around rage and hate (which he'd feel in abundance working beside a guy who can see/feel the darkest things in the soul of everyone).

They'd make a really kick @$$ team

carver9
Originally posted by mighty adam
The green lantern crops vs the skulls

Batman forced to become a servant of galactus.

Hulk/ Bruce banner raised by darksied to be he's successor. Trained, and schooled on apocalypse all of world breakers powers but darksied strategy, and cunning. He is the main threat to the dcu

A wonder woman Thor story they have a twin children a evil daughter and a noble son. The son has his mother skills and weapons the daughter rules asgard and has thors weapons and powerset but wonder womans physiology.

thumb up

Mindship
Originally posted by mighty adam
Hulk/ Bruce banner raised by darksied to be he's successor. Trained, and schooled on apocalypse all of world breakers powers but darksied strategy, and cunning. He is the main threat to the dcu Call Marvel and DC's collaboration teams. This project needs to get started ASAP.

maxivitopowe
Punisher in Gotham

Electra vs The League of Shadows

Adam Brashear (sp?) Teams up with Steel, Cyborg, Vibe, Blue Beetle, Prodigy and Brother Voodoo

shadowknight
Cap America and Batman either teaming up or beating the crap out of each other is good.

Flyattractor
Batman vs Godzilla. Ra's is luring The Big G towards Gotham and Bats has to stop Ra's plan before Godzilla stomps Gotham flat.

Mindship
Tony Stark manages the Metal Men.

Herbie Popnecker applies for JLA membership.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.