Gnost-Dural vs Ki-Adi-Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

ILS
Mundi, probably.

Nephthys
Gnost

NewGuy01
Ki-Adi Mundi.

Fated Xtasy
I'll go with Gnost. He's pretty damn fast. it's a good fight though.

carthage
Mundi Destroys him

Marco1907
It could go either way. I always thought Mundi as one of the weak link of the Jedi Council.

carthage
That would be Koth imo who would make a better opponent than Mundi who can likely ragdoll him

NewGuy01
I think Gnost could handle Koth or Gallia, albeit in a close fight. He can put up a strong fight against warriors like Ki-Adi and Qui-Gon too, but I don't see him taking a majority against either.

Marco1907
Koth has good durability at least, he take Grievous for a while with a wound on his arm, and MagnaGuards were tasing him.

I didn't see anything good from Mundi.

ILS
Koth can use Crucitron, which makes him invulnerable to pain. Him fighting on is more due to the fact he can't feel any pain than the actual injuries.

carthage
That and Mundi fought Ventress and Grievous while exhausted, and Gnost has nothing even remotely comparable and or similar to those feats

ILS
Not to mention Grievous had the advantage of an unorthodox form Mundi was unfamiliar with, while Grievous is versed in Ataru (Mundi's form), and Ataru is poor for taking on multiple opponents/blades. Grievous also has a physical edge to top all of that off.

carthage
But Gnost sent soldiers flying with the force!

ILS
True, he should stomp then. Soldiers are no joke.

carthage
Especially our soldiers here in the US, Happy Veterans day everyone God bless America

WildBantha88
I can see the mockery but the point is he force pushed four of them at a time and they were heavily armored. Not the best TK feat in the book but certainly not the worst.

On a separate note Gnost may not have defeated any one notable but his soresu is perfect soo get at me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.