Lord Raikage vs Younger Toguro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I've watched both Anime series, and the moment that I saw what Raikage could do, it made me think that he'd be a good match for Toguro.

Who wins?

yungz22
i think raikage might be faster but i also think toguro is stronger physically

Stoic
Yeah I was thinking that as well, but I still think Raikage would do pretty good. I kept wondering if his electricity or chidori armor (forgot what his armor was called lol) would give him a slight advantage in the durability department though.

yungz22
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah I was thinking that as well, but I still think Raikage would do pretty good. I kept wondering if his electricity or chidori armor (forgot what his armor was called lol) would give him a slight advantage in the durability department though.

i doubt it i think toguro's iphysical strength would be too much the lightning shield isnt really defensive it just boosts raikage's speed

SSJGGogeta
What? The Raiton armor was strong enough to withstand a biju bomb from the eight tails, and you think it's not defensive?

Raikage stomps.

yungz22
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
What? The Raiton armor was strong enough to withstand a biju bomb from the eight tails, and you think it's not defensive?

Raikage stomps.

the 4th raikage withstood a bijuu bomb?....... scans?

toguro has way more feats than raikage at 100% power his presence alone kills ppl. and at 20% his physical strength is easily on par with sage naruto

raikage may have speed but he lacks the power and strength feats that toguro posseses and has casually performed

Stoic
Originally posted by yungz22

toguro has way more feats than raikage at 100% power his presence alone kills ppl. and at 20% his physical strength is easily on par with sage naruto

raikage may have speed but he lacks the power and strength feats that toguro posseses and has casually performed

I haven't gotten that far into the series yet. I'm on episode 302. but when he fought Sasuke, it mentions that it does increase his durability stats with it up, as well as helping him increase his speed. Naruto is seriously addicting laughing I've even gotten my wife hooked on it.

KingD19
Did Toguro actually do much? At full power he punched Yusuke and he didn't even leave the stadium. He was only B Class.

yungz22
Originally posted by KingD19
Did Toguro actually do much? At full power he punched Yusuke and he didn't even leave the stadium. He was only B Class.

soooo raikage has punched sasuke and he didnt leave the stadium whats your point?

KingD19
That Toguro while impressive at the time was a big fish in a little pond. Then the series continued and he was mostly irrelevant. A on the other hand is one of the strongest people in Naruto and stayed that way till the end.

And someone pointed out Toguro's strength which is why I pointed out that even his max wasn't enough to make Yusuke leave the stadium.

yungz22
Originally posted by KingD19
That Toguro while impressive at the time was a big fish in a little pond. Then the series continued and he was mostly irrelevant. A on the other hand is one of the strongest people in Naruto and stayed that way till the end.

And someone pointed out Toguro's strength which is why I pointed out that even his max wasn't enough to make Yusuke leave the stadium.

he has higher strength feats thsn raikage does at 20%

NewGuy01
That was the third Raikage. That said, Raiton* armor does have rather strong defensive attributes--Sasuke's Chidori failed to harm Ay.

KingD19
I haven't seen Yu-Yu in years. What all did he do?

StealthRanger
Weaker characters pulverised large parts of the stadium and several ki blasts travelled many km in seconds

Toguro>>>>them

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Weaker characters pulverised large parts of the stadium and several ki blasts travelled many km in seconds

Toguro>>>>them Originally posted by StealthRanger

Toguro>>>>them i think toguro will win here

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by yungz22

"What? The Raiton armor was strong enough to withstand a biju bomb from the eight tails, and you think it's not defensive?

Raikage stomps."

Are you EVER gonna learn to phucking READ, or are all the grown-ups going to have to deal with your shenanigans forever?

The fourth and third Raikage's were almost equal, with the fourth being slightly faster, and the third being slightly stronger.

Scans.

Scans.

Scans.

GG, what feats are you even talking about? Show a single feat that puts Toguro on the level of the Raikage, who was on par with another Raikage that tanked a Biju bomb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.