I'm coming for you, Vitiate!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan Reborn (3.0) seeks to annihilate the Emperor once and for all. Through the temple of sacrifice, Revan resurrects Darth Malak at the height of his power to aid him. Can the pair undo the Sith Emperor, (4.0) or will they be consumed by Vitiate's lust for power?

----------

Fight takes place on flat, neutral terrain. Malak has mastered the Star Forge to such an extent that its power still courses through him.

carthage
Vitiate gets stomped

Revanchiste
...... Revan.. First figth Revan wasn't prepared... I've learned than Vitiate unleash a so power attack in this figth than it erase the entire life of the planet and expose Revan to mental weaknesses...
2nd time he was prepare, he resist Vitiate control...

3Rd time Revan still resiting to Vitiate even if his mind is crible by bullets send by Vitiate... It's a thick Durasteel plate wich has been under the corosion of a machin gun's fire with ilimated amo during 300 years.
It a bit less resistant Vitiate let marks in Revan mind

And Malak won't resist.. Exect if we consider The fact than Revan is able to resist, and it gave him hope through admiration..

If Revan can be sourced like in the sourced like is 2nd duel. And malak like in the duel on Star forge...
I'm gonna to stand with Revan and Malak.

But Vitiate is pretty tempting....

Stigma
Originally posted by Revanchiste

But Vitiate is pretty tempting....
Noone's shakin' dat sexy a$$ like Vitiate eek!

DarthAnt66
u r so funny like omg srs stop i cant even

S_W_LeGenD
Emperor punked the duo of Revan and Malak once.

In a battle where both sides are fully prepared with added talents, Emperor might still prevail but this would be a tough battle.

Nephthys
Malak may just instantly fall before Vitiate's mental domination again.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys

I agree.

I don't see the team winning even in these circumstances.

Lord Stark

Like the Exile and Scourge did?

Nephthys
Revan specifically taught them how to defend against his power. Malak has had no such instruction. Although since Vitiate never attempted it on them, who knows if they could resist him. Scourge was scared to face even a weakened Vitiate 300 years later, afterall.

Sinious
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Like the Exile and Scourge did?

Vitiate didnt try to mindrape them and he has already proven that he can make Scourge tremble like a mindless beast just by looking at him lmao

Lord Stark
Revan specifically taught them how to defend against his power. Malak has had no such instruction. Although since Vitiate never attempted it on them, who knows if they could resist him. Scourge was scared to face even a weakened Vitiate 300 years later, afterall.

Revan stopped Vitiate from mindraping anyone by using his Force Hadouken against him. That was pretty clear in the novel. The moment Vitiate tries to creep his way into either of their heads Revan will lol blast them.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan stopped Vitiate from mindraping anyone by using his Force Hadouken against him. That was pretty clear in the novel. The moment Vitiate tries to creep his way into either of their heads Revan will lol blast them.
And this makes no sense.

Telepathy isn't a concentrated visible energy which would be spotted in action, it is felt. In addition, Revan can defend himself from telepathic subjugation but he cannot save others from it around him.

Nephthys

Only because he was able to resist Vitiate's attack with his mental defense. Otherwise he would have succumbed instantly like before. Like Malak will. Unless you think the Force Hadouken WAS the defense he taught Meetra and Scourge. Which is just no.

Revanchiste
I don't know what are the effect of mental domination on Awaken Reborn Revan...
Really don't know.... Revan still can feel teh empeor presence in his head but still resist...

If Revan resist it could give some inspiration and hope to Malak and force him to resist mental domination !!!

DarthAnt66
Vitiate. Revan and Malak might be immensely powerful but they aren't going to make the Dread Masters combined power "insignificant" like the Emperor did.
BioWare is really trying to get the Darth Nihilus feel now out of Vitiate, saying he only perceives the galaxy as food, etc etc. Mere mortals don't stand a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.