Darth Krayt Vs Obi-Wan Kenobi(Sabers Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The creator of the One Sith order Vs The master Soresu,

Both at their peaks.

who the **** wins this?

Trocity
Krayt. They had a good, even fight when Kenobi was closer to his prime than Hett was to his. Krayt's saber skills at his peak should be superior.

NewGuy01
Practically even IMO. Siding with Krayt, though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I happen to find myself in agreement with Trocity.

ILS
What are Krayt's best dueling feats?

NewGuy01
Casually fending off/defeating Cade with 1 saber in War, defeating Cade while sick/injured in Claws of the Dragon, Blitzing those Imperial Knights while sick/injured in Broken, and being better than A'Sharad Hett was.

Cade's pretty impressive by the time of War, so Krayt comfortably/casually beating him is pretty solid IMO.

ILS
Ah, pretty nice

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
What are Krayt's best dueling feats?

Destroyed four master-level foes in no time (Four Imperial Knights, personal bodyguards of Emperor Fel, including the Emperor's cousin, all charged, surrounding him. The three coming at him from behind and the side all died in a single blow, Mohrgan Fel 'merely' disarmed in the first and impaled with the second. If the enter combat took two seconds, I'd be surprised).

Overpowered enraged Cade Skywalker in Claws of the Dragon (who had just defeated Talon and Nihl, both strong sith).

Even in the final fight of the series, when Cade had leveled up significantly, he still won, though it took a lot more effort.

By the Legacy era, there were some people who could defend against him for a bit (Cade, Celeste Morne w/Muur Talisman, Wyyrlok), but he was unquestionably the strongest duelist in the galaxy.

NewGuy01
Lol, what? Are we reading the same comics, here?

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lol, what? Are we reading the same comics, here?

In Claws of the Dragon, the fight was about three pages, every page ended with Cade being off-balance or otherwise disadvantaged, in which Cade got smacked in the face and driven to the ground.

In War, Cade blocked more, and until the dark-transfer, is never shown to be off balance, never hit in the face, and his expression is much more confident.

Heck, both fights have a cutaway for a few pages to other action. Claws, pre-cutaway: Krayt overpowers Cade in saberlock. Post: Cade literally on his knees.
War, pre-cutaway: Cade leaping *at* Krayt, blocking lightning. Post: Cade on his feet, still looking like he's trying to press the attack, though not making progress.

Also Cade's chatter. Claws: "You can't kill me, you're too sick, you can't afford to!" (Krayt: "Don't be a fool, turn to the darkside!"wink
War: "I've learned more from when we've last fought, I'm going to kill you!"

In words and the visual attitude of the fight, there's a stark difference. Cade doesn't even do anything but block in their first one, while in the second he's actually trying to leap at Krayt.

Nalaniel
Krayt.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity
Krayt. They had a good, even fight when Kenobi was closer to his prime than Hett was to his. Krayt's saber skills at his peak should be superior.

Marco1907
It could go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.