DCnU Captain Atom Vs Wraith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

Time Immemorial
Thats a damn good matchup

thingy150
Atom takes this, I don't think he can be hurt physically and in new 52 he is like a legit reality warper.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Wraith wins 8-9/10.

thingy150
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Wraith wins 8-9/10.

How? New 52 atom is insanely powerful.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by thingy150
How? New 52 atom is insanely powerful.

Out of curiosity, who did he defeat? Or what are his best feats?

thingy150
Out of curiosity, who did he defeat? Or what are his best feats?

He is basically a reality warper now.

He has given people powers, he can teleport, can phase through things and turn invisible, his future self showed him he can manipulate time itself, has gone faster than light, i think i saw him turn planes into doves.

In a comic he was stated to have limitless power, he literally controls atoms and could turn wraith into an grilled cheese sandwich.

thingy150
He cant be hurt physically the only thing that could do anything to him would be a telepath but last time i checked wraith is not a telepath.

Prof. T.C McAbe
He is basically a reality warper now.

He has given people powers, he can teleport, can phase through things and turn invisible, his future self showed him he can manipulate time itself, has gone faster than light, i think i saw him turn planes into doves.

In a comic he was stated to have limitless power, he literally controls atoms and could turn wraith into an grilled cheese sandwich.

That is his powerset but what has he done that is impressive with them, who did he beat for example?

thingy150
That is his powerset but what has he done that is impressive with them, who did he beat for example?

He cannot be hurt by physical means, is this seriously your argument? "who did he beat" this does not matter, he controls atoms and has literally brought people back from the dead and erased them out of existence once more. Captain atom literally controls atoms, he can do just as i said turn him into a grilled cheese. He does not need to get into a physical fight, the fight is over as soon as it starts, i take it you don't know what reality warping is.

How does wraith harm a being that can't be harmed by physical means and can erase his existence.

thingy150
He also beat firestorm

thingy150

Also that is his powerset but those are feats.....i was stating things that happened in his books, im was not just stating his powers

Prof. T.C McAbe
He cannot be hurt by physical means, is this seriously your argument? "who did he beat" this does not matter, he controls atoms and has literally brought people back from the dead and erased them out of existence once more. Captain atom literally controls atoms, he can do just as i said turn him into a grilled cheese. He does not need to get into a physical fight, the fight is over as soon as it starts, i take it you don't know what reality warping is.

How does wraith harm a being that can't be harmed by physical means and can erase his existence.

So you want to tell me that he can't be hurt physically? Let# say Zeus amps himself and punches him, or WBH or better Galactus, or the Spectre, or LT and it will do nothing? This would be a no limits fallacy.

thingy150
So you want to tell me that he can't be hurt physically? Let# say Zeus amps himself and punches him, or WBH or better Galactus, or the Spectre, or LT and it will do nothing? This would be a no limits fallacy.

Spectre, galactus and LT are reality warpers also so that has no basis in this argument. WBH however would not be able to hurt him...again he could turn him into a waffle.

also just saw zeus i missed him reading through, zeus is a magical god with divine powers who also has no basis in this argument.

Do you even have an argument? You have stated no reasons as to why you think wraith can win and you have countered absolutely zero of my points

ALSO CAPTAIN ATOM WOULD ABSORB HULKS RADIATION AND REVERT HIM BACK TO BANNER.

Khazra Reborn
Atom's power output is pretty nuts, he one shot Mongul. Wraith is no slouch either though...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Atom's power output is pretty nuts, he one shot Mongul. Wraith is no slouch either though...
Futures end is an alternate future though.

Khazra Reborn
It's not even over yet, I think it might be a bit premature to call it alternate already. And as far as I know, thus far all of it's events are canon.

thingy150
Originally posted by abhilegend
Futures end is an alternate future though.

Does not matter i have already done enough to prove he gets the win.

abhilegend
It's not even over yet, I think it might be a bit premature to call it alternate already. And as far as I know, thus far all of it's events are canon.
Not really.Originally posted by thingy150
Does not matter i have already done enough to prove he gets the win.
Like how Firestorm beat him by overloading him?

thingy150
Not really.
Like how Firestorm beat him by overloading him?

Hmm i have not seen this, can i get scans? also wraith does not have a way to overload him considering his powers are nothing like firestorms.

Khazra Reborn
Not really.

What do you mean not really? Are you saying Future's End isn't canon? Because it definitely is.

abhilegend
What do you mean not really? Are you saying Future's End isn't canon? Because it definitely is.
It was shown as an alternate reality in Convergence teaser. And alternate futures are rarely canon.

abhilegend
Hmm i have not seen this, can i get scans? also wraith does not have a way to overload him considering his powers are nothing like firestorms.
He simply overloaded Cap with city buster nuclear shots. Wraith was the nuclear bomb in Nagasaki which blew the whole city with energy blasts. Do the math.

thingy150
He simply overloaded Cap with city buster nuclear shots. Wraith was the nuclear bomb in Nagasaki which blew the whole city with energy blasts. Do the math.

Captain atom will be fighting to the peak of his ability and you and me both know him losing to firestorm is pis(if he lost to him, i have yet to see scans)

You have yet to explain how wraith stops from being turned into a pancake.

Golgo13
Some of the events in futures end will come to pass.

shadowknight
Cap Atom has the power he just doesn't have the experience. Outside of Firestorm, Cap Atom has never fought anyone who's anywhere close to his match. Therefore I give this to Wraith

Prof. T.C McAbe
^thumb up Exactly, it is also true for Dcotor Manahttan. We don't know the cap of their abilities because they never defeated someone noteworthy, but this doesn't mean that they are abstract in level.
Spectre, galactus and LT are reality warpers also so that has no basis in this argument. WBH however would not be able to hurt him...again he could turn him into a waffle.

also just saw zeus i missed him reading through, zeus is a magical god with divine powers who also has no basis in this argument.

Do you even have an argument? You have stated no reasons as to why you think wraith can win and you have countered absolutely zero of my points

ALSO CAPTAIN ATOM WOULD ABSORB HULKS RADIATION AND REVERT HIM BACK TO BANNER.

Still they could use physical strength and WOULD hurt CA. What you can't grasp it seems is that your no limits fallacy dosn't work. CA can be hurt by physical means, if his opponent is physically powerful enough. Take juggernaut, he was considered immune to physical harm, yet if someone powerful enough comes along, he gets hurt. That is why we need also some feats and fights, to see what the cap of a ability is. In CA case his invulnerability. If Spectre, without his matter manip powers, would amp himself and strike physically, he certainly would damage him for example. Most likely Wraith would be able to do the same as CA never defeated anyone even close to this level or tanked physical damged dished out by a being of such a level. I hope you get the point now and see the fault in your "logic".

carver9
Captain Atom wins. Too many powers.

"Id"
Captain Atom willing absorbed the blast to save both. Who is to say that he would do so again in a deathmatch?

shadowknight
What do you mean not really? Are you saying Future's End isn't canon? Because it definitely is. If you read some of the answers by DC Editors, Futures End is partially canon. That's some we don't know how much will happen in DC future.

Golgo13
It's not like it was a totally different Captain Atom that owned Mongul, though. At his peak, he should win.

"Id"
Captain Atom has the raw power to Obliterate Earth, the combined efforts of Earth Heroes (Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Lantern, and Flash) would be killed by him. And he recently embarrassed Mongul.

So yes Captain Atom has the capacity, and the power to wreck Wraith.

thingy150
^thumb up Exactly, it is also true for Dcotor Manahttan. We don't know the cap of their abilities because they never defeated someone noteworthy, but this doesn't mean that they are abstract in level.

Still they could use physical strength and WOULD hurt CA. What you can't grasp it seems is that your no limits fallacy dosn't work. CA can be hurt by physical means, if his opponent is physically powerful enough. Take juggernaut, he was considered immune to physical harm, yet if someone powerful enough comes along, he gets hurt. That is why we need also some feats and fights, to see what the cap of a ability is. In CA case his invulnerability. If Spectre, without his matter manip powers, would amp himself and strike physically, he certainly would damage him for example. Most likely Wraith would be able to do the same as CA never defeated anyone even close to this level or tanked physical damged dished out by a being of such a level. I hope you get the point now and see the fault in your "logic".

I f*cking love the fact that you know nothing about captain atom and that this statement is based purely off of you speculating, he is not a physical being and you have used zero scans/feats to support your argument.

Captain atom is a reality warper, he will turn wraith into a f*cking goldfish.

Just because you do not have a argument of your own does not mean you have to make things up.

You are making claims and still you have yet to back them up, you argue without logic and you make things up to support your argument.

you cannot and have not provided scans so stop embarrassing yourself.

thingy150
Also like everyone has been saying he destroyed mongul and he also caught the flash.

he is faster than the flash!!!! he ****ing wins by whatever he wants.

He will take wraith out of existence.

Go read some captain atom you fanboy.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
Captain Atom wins. Too many powers.

Yup we agree for once lol.

Captain atom is probably earths most powerful hero.

Martian manhunter coming in second even tho he has the powerset to put cap down.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I f*cking love the fact that you know nothing about captain atom and that this statement is based purely off of you speculating, he is not a physical being and you have used zero scans/feats to support your argument.

Captain atom is a reality warper, he will turn wraith into a f*cking goldfish.

Just because you do not have a argument of your own does not mean you have to make things up.

You are making claims and still you have yet to back them up, you argue without logic and you make things up to support your argument.

you cannot and have not provided scans so stop embarrassing yourself.

I love the fact that you can't grasp your faulty logic tbh.

You have no argument except what you believe and a no limits fallacy. CA isn't beyond the physical damage of a being of wraiths caliber till he proofes it by defeating a being of such power, got it now?

He never turned anyone on Wraiths level into a Goldfish, you got to proof that he can do it, with fights and feats.

And this is where you become just a childish fanboy. ^^ Good luck with that attitude.

thingy150
I love the fact that you can't grasp your faulty logic tbh.

You have no argument except what you believe and a no limits fallacy. CA isn't beyond the physical damage of a being of wraiths caliber till he proofes it by defeating a being of such power, got it now?

He never turned anyone on Wraiths level into a Goldfish, you got to proof that he can do it, with fights and feats.

And this is where you become just a childish fanboy. ^^ Good luck with that attitude.

You cant prove wraith can hurt him, that is where your fault is. The entirety of your argument is based upon speculation, he has brought people back from the dead, he can travel through time, he can give/take away powers, he is faster than the flash, he took out mongul. The power level of wraith does not stop captain atom from using his reality warping, are you really so childish as to think wraith can stop reality warping with durability.

Your argument is nonexistent, i have been using feats to support my claims and you have been arguing about something you cant prove. Do you know how reality warping works?

DURABILITY DOES NOT STOP REALITY WARPING!!!

YOU SPELLED PROVES WRONG YOU IDIOT.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You cant prove wraith can hurt him, that is where your fault is. The entirety of your argument is based upon speculation, he has brought people back from the dead, he can travel through time, he can give/take away powers, he is faster than the flash, he took out mongul. The power level of wraith does not stop captain atom from using his reality warping, are you really so childish as to think wraith can stop reality warping with durability.

Your argument is nonexistent, i have been using feats to support my claims and you have been arguing about something you cant prove. Do you know how reality warping works?

DURABILITY DOES NOT STOP REALITY WARPING!!!

YOU SPELLED PROVES WRONG YOU IDIOT.

You can't prove he is immune to physical harm by beings above him, that is where your fault is. The entirety of your argument is based upon speculation, he has never defeated anyone above a HH or at HH levels, he has never defeated anyone noteworthy, he has never taken away powers from Herald level beings, he is not faster as the flash, they were talking an flash wasn't even trying, the Mongul feat is from a future and not canon and there he was defeated easily by MM, who went easy on him instead of beating the shit out of him. I am wise enough to know that everyone has limits, as does CA as shown in his fight against Firestorm. His powers are not limitless and the limit comes with the beings he fights, and he never defeated a Herald. Grow up.

Your argument is nonexistent, I have shown you CA lack of feats to destroy your claims and you have been arguing about something you can't prove. Do you know what a no limits fallacy is?

REALITY WARPING HAS LIMITS!

GOOD ATTITUDE; BOY!

thingy150
You can't prove he is immune to physical harm by beings above him, that is where your fault is. The entirety of your argument is based upon speculation, he has never defeated anyone above a HH or at HH levels, he has never defeated anyone noteworthy, he has never taken away powers from Herald level beings, he is not faster as the flash, they were talking an flash wasn't even trying, the Mongul feat is from a future and not canon and there he was defeated easily by MM, who went easy on him instead of beating the shit out of him. I am wise enough to know that everyone has limits, as does CA as shown in his fight against Firestorm. His powers are not limitless and the limit comes with the beings he fights, and he never defeated a Herald. Grow up.

Your argument is nonexistent, I have shown you CA lack of feats to destroy your claims and you have been arguing about something you can't prove. Do you know what a no limits fallacy is?

REALITY WARPING HAS LIMITS!

GOOD ATTITUDE; BOY!

LOL martian manhunter is a TP wraith is not....

Again this firestorm fight you keep talking about(you have yet to show me scans and i am almost positive it did not happen) even if it did happen it does not agree with caps other new 52 feats.

I have stated multiple feats and my argument is solid, you have literally just pulled shit out of your ass, you make things up and have not once proven cap atom can be harmed physically. Your argument is based on nothing but things you have made up yourself. Wraith has zero feats to put him on par with captain atom who is a reality warper who can CONTROL TIME AND SPACE ITSELF, you have not shown any feats of him being harmed physically(because he has not).

Captain atom can also go INTANGIBLE, he could solidify right inside of wraith or as i said turn him into a waffle.

WITH HIS REALITY WARPING HE COULD TAKE AWAY WRAITHS POWER, HE HAS SHOWN TO BE ABLE TO GIVE AND TAKE POWERS.

WAIT A MINUTE IT NEVER SAYS NO BFR, CAPTAIN ATOM CAN TELEPORT AND HAS TELEPORTED TO THE VERY EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE(as a with he granted to someone)

ATOM DOES NOT EVEN NEED TO FIGHT HE CAN JUST BFR.

thingy150
Cap bfr's he can teleport and the op never says no BFR

You have not come up with a counter argument for any of my points and ways captain atom clearly beats wraith

BFR there is no way to argue against that, so you lose.

Prof. T.C McAbe
LOL martian manhunter is a TP wraith is not....

Again this firestorm fight you keep talking about(you have yet to show me scans and i am almost positive it did not happen) even if it did happen it does not agree with caps other new 52 feats.

I have stated multiple feats and my argument is solid, you have literally just pulled shit out of your ass, you make things up and have not once proven cap atom can be harmed physically. Your argument is based on nothing but things you have made up yourself. Wraith has zero feats to put him on par with captain atom who is a reality warper who can CONTROL TIME AND SPACE ITSELF, you have not shown any feats of him being harmed physically(because he has not).

Captain atom can also go INTANGIBLE, he could solidify right inside of wraith or as i said turn him into a waffle.

WITH HIS REALITY WARPING HE COULD TAKE AWAY WRAITHS POWER, HE HAS SHOWN TO BE ABLE TO GIVE AND TAKE POWERS.

WAIT A MINUTE IT NEVER SAYS NO BFR, CAPTAIN ATOM CAN TELEPORT AND HAS TELEPORTED TO THE VERY EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE(as a with he granted to someone)

ATOM DOES NOT EVEN NEED TO FIGHT HE CAN JUST BFR.

He didn't want to hurt CA. CA with all his powers and time control and everything couldn't even react to this? WOW. MM could have stopped him without tp too.

CA HAS NO FEATS, NO FIGHTS AGAINST HERALDS. Grasp this and you will feel better.

This is where your logic fails. Just because someone wasn't challanged yet by a being that is physically beyond him doesn't mean there is no such a being. This is your no limits fallacy. You are desperately grasping at straws.

Ok show me CA taking the power of a Herald+ level being, like Wraith. And better yet show me a physical herald who is unable to hurt CA with a punch.

His only chance would be bfr. At least you could go this route.

BTW as we know from pre DCnU and from alternate Universes Captain Atoms were hurt physically, in the worst case their form was ruptured and they exploded. This is the best we have to judge objectiely CA power which is not beyond physical harm.

I got used now to teach students but not children. I don't have the necessary patience to explain you the faults in your "logic" as you can't even grasp the basics of reason. I would recommend the Dragonball forums to you, where your kind of "logic" will find the necessary "understanding". Come back when you grow up. Good luck with that btw.

thingy150
He didn't want to hurt CA. CA with all his powers and time control and everything couldn't even react to this? WOW. MM could have stopped him without tp too.

CA HAS NO FEATS, NO FIGHTS AGAINST HERALDS. Grasp this and you will feel better.

This is where your logic fails. Just because someone wasn't challanged yet by a being that is physically beyond him doesn't mean there is no such a being. This is your no limits fallacy. You are desperately grasping at straws.

Ok show me CA taking the power of a Herald+ level being, like Wraith. And better yet show me a physical herald who is unable to hurt CA with a punch.

His only chance would be bfr. At least you could go this route.

I got used now to teach students but not children. I don't have the necessary patience to explain you the faults in your "logic" as you can't even grasp the basics of reason. I would recommend the Dragonball forums to you, where your kind of "logic" will find the necessary "understanding". Come back when you grow up. Good luck with that btw.

Yup confirmed you are a troll, there is no way you are serious because you have literally used no feats nor have you had an argument this entire time. YOU MISSPELLED PROVES AS "proofes" you are a ****ing idiot, you cannot even spell and you countered zero of my points. Please stop making yourself look dumb just admit your embarrassing defeat and f*ck off.

YOU MISSPELLED PROVES, i win.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Yup confirmed you are a troll, there is no way you are serious because you have literally used no feats nor have you had an argument this entire time. YOU MISSPELLED PROVES AS "proofes" you are a ****ing idiot, you cannot even spell and you countered zero of my points. Please stop making yourself look dumb just admit your embarrassing defeat and f*ck off.

YOU MISSPELLED PROVES, i win.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3662902-9099375565-24986.jpg

thingy150
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3662902-9099375565-24986.jpg

Memes don't change the fact that you cant argue or spell above a 2nd grade level.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Memes don't change the fact that you cant argue or spell above a 2nd grade level.

Happens to people who speak more than one language wink.

thingy150
Happens to people who speak more than one language wink.

Not very impressive lots of people speak multiple languages(me included).

Prof. T.C McAbe
Not very impressive lots of people speak multiple languages(me included).

But English is not my primary one wink
AND
Retard is not a language. wink

thingy150
But English is not my primary one wink
AND
Retard is not a language. wink

Again with the elementary insults, calm down child before i give you a spanking young man.

Nobody cares about your primary language and also language does not change the fact that your argument was utter trash based upon nothing solid.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Again with the elementary insults, calm down child before i give you a spanking young man.

Nobody cares about your primary language and also language does not change the fact that your argument was utter trash based upon nothing solid.

You are not even original and try to use my approach to mock you. How weak, as weak as your "arguments". I am done, you bore me, keep on living in bizarro world, where you make sense wink.

thingy150
You are not even original and try to use my approach to mock you. How weak, as weak as your "arguments". I am done, you bore me, keep on living in bizarro world, where you make sense wink.

Kids always get butt hurt when I beat them in debates, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Badabing
Thingy150, I'm not sure what you think is appropriate on KMC but trolling and flaming is not allowed. Please review our rules. Thank you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

thingy150
Originally posted by Badabing
Thingy150, I'm not sure what you think is appropriate on KMC but trolling and flaming is not allowed. Please review our rules. Thank you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

He actually has been calling me child while i have been arguing using feats and logic, i am sorry for going to his level but in no way shape or form am i the one who started it.

thingy150
Is this how people debate on this site? based heavily upon fanboyism and not knowing about the characters they are talking about?

His argument is based upon the fact that he speculates cap wont be able to use his reality warping on him just because he is durable.

thingy150
What does cap atom count as because ive seen some call him a reality manipulator and some call him a energy/matter manipulator.

But to do the things he does he would have to have extensive knowledge of everything to give someone powers or to give them powers he would have to know how to change their physiology.

I am going to say he is a reality manipulator because he does not have the extensive knowledge to just be a energy/matter manipulator.

and he has full on brought people back from the dead and time traveled, i have come to the conclusion he is in fact a reality warper.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.