X men cast?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sara
I would really like to get a list of all the mail actors in X Men 2 , I would like their real names, and beside them their X men names.
Example: Hugh Jackman - wolverine
If some one could email it to me privatly I would be very greatfull, Thanks
Sarah
[email protected] Happy Dance

Ushgarak
http://us.imdb.com/Credits?0290334

Should help.

sara
Thanks!

Ushgarak
No problemo...

Augeybana
Alan Cummings was a good idea for night Crawler he's an enerygantic fellow.

Nightcrawler
yes i don't mind the fact that they used Alan but i think there are a few better actors that would fit the role, if not equally good. like say...well i can't think of anyone sexy rite now. :P yup im all about the zexiness... but ya Alan Cumming looks like a puppy ya know ( i mean he's cute) lol like not hot or sexy, but cute. and his tail just plain rox (yez i know thats not his real tail) so i'll forgive him. lol

GTOPAR
I think Brandon Frasier would be a good Gambit. If he would loss some weight and grow long hair. I so him in a movie a while back, and he had long red hair. With that and black eyes with red pupils you have Gambit.

Phoenix
Actually... he would be good!

Kes

buffymitch
anyone but brendan fraser

L.E.
colin ferrel has the dark look. i think hed be good for gambit. brendan frasier seems to friendly for the role

Kes
hmm colin ferrel (sp) with long red-hair!

Evy_O
Colin Farrel would be great, indeed!

Senor_Pessoba
Gambit and Beast are actually going to be in the next movie, they were both going to be in this one, but they ran out of time...just like Angel was going to be in scenes in the first and second movie but they just didnt get around to it....they actually shot a scene with Gambit for X2 but didnt put it in the movie..its going to be on the dvd though! and Beast is in X2 as well, at least his human form Hank McCoy..you see him for a sec talking on T.V....but both of them will be on the team in the next movie..they have ideas on who is going to play both of these characters..but they were all unknown actors..so i didnt remember them...wow its late..or early if you want to look at it that way..and wow im writing a lot..haha..ill stop now

LilySatine
Mmm Colin Farell *drool*http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/sleep/schla06.gif

Kyle Raynar
they should show in the second one how Mccoy becomes beast and they should show archangel arriving at the manor and showing xavier his wings and ask him for advice

Kes
The problem is that it has to serve the plot other wise its this little subplot with nothing to give except please the fans. But the people who dont know who they are will be left drifting like what the hell was that for.erm

G.P
In X-men especially, but also in X2, B.Singer had essentially kept scenes that helped to understand the global framework of the movie. So insert these scenes woudn't really make sense...

ash23
Noooo, thumb down not colin farrell (sorry to CF fans sad ) - have you seen him in Alexander? he can not pull off the wig thing, I don't think he would do Gambit justice. I think they need a young unknown actor. smile

Havoc470
lol, i think alan cummings is one ugly man, especially with the gut showing as nightcrawler, but his german accent is amazing, physically i could think of a few people that would play him great

as for gambit i think this guy would do a freakin great job http://www.josh-holloway.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=7&pos=3 i think he could pretty much hit the accent (he hits close to it on lost where his character's from luisiana)

pr1983
cumming nailed the personality of the character, he got it perfect, but physically he wasnt the best, although how many of the x-men were?

ash23
I just used the Josh Holloway link - he would make such a good Gambit, with the good lookingness, can't really comment on the acting though as I haven't seen him, but yay thumb up I hope they use him or someone like him yes

Paola
use this thread to talk about who should play Gambit

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11297

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.