Captain Atom/Monarch vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
No BFR

Reflassshh
Spite, either can solo.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Spite, either can solo.

How about WWH and WBH.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
How about WWH and WBH. with wwh it's the same story.

I can see WBH pulling a majority against Cap. atom but there's no way in hell he's beating monarch let alone this team.

Stoic
WB Hulk has a good chance of not only cracking Monarch's containment, but he also has a great chance of surviving the aftermath of the explosion. Captain Atom isn't beating WW Hulk. The current Hulk doesn't belong in this thread. Monarch is too much for him, and it's either spite, or lack of knowledge that prompted the idea.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Monarch wins in a spitey spite fashion, even WBH stands no chance and the best he can hope for is a double ko due to armor rupture, though not fighting stupidly, Monarch should stomp.

carver9
Captain Atom isn't beating any of the Hulk's tbh but none of them are beating Monarch and that including WBH imo.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by carver9
Captain Atom isn't beating any of the Hulk's tbh but none of them are beating Monarch and that including WBH imo. Can agree with that thumb up

DCU Cap atom vs Current or WW Hulk should be interesting imo.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Monarch wins in a spitey spite fashion, even WBH stands no chance and the best he can hope for is a double ko due to armor rupture, though not fighting stupidly, Monarch should stomp.

WB Hulk may not even be KO'd. What even gives you that idea? Did you see him nearly get KO'd by anything thrown at him? The guys that Monarch trashed with ease were in the junior division in comparison to WB Hulk. One thing is certain, that containment vessel would be ruptured, but it's not a certainty that it would KO WB Hulk.

Golgo13
DCnU Cap would win as well. He can simply BFR Hulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
DCnU Cap would win as well. He can simply BFR Hulk.

No BFR

NemeBro
Originally posted by Stoic
WB Hulk may not even be KO'd. What even gives you that idea? Did you see him nearly get KO'd by anything thrown at him? The guys that Monarch trashed with ease were in the junior division in comparison to WB Hulk. One thing is certain, that containment vessel would be ruptured, but it's not a certainty that it would KO WB Hulk. Why would someone who fought an amped Superboy Prime even be touched by WBH?

Monarch possesses the power of the Big Bang itself. He fries WBH.

Prof. T.C McAbe
WB Hulk may not even be KO'd. What even gives you that idea? Did you see him nearly get KO'd by anything thrown at him? The guys that Monarch trashed with ease were in the junior division in comparison to WB Hulk. One thing is certain, that containment vessel would be ruptured, but it's not a certainty that it would KO WB Hulk.

WBH never fought someone on Monarchs level.

Stoic
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why would someone who fought an amped Superboy Prime even be touched by WBH?

Monarch possesses the power of the Big Bang itself. He fries WBH.

Why? Because he would exchange blows with him. How powerful was this big bang power that he had? How are you so certain that it's going to take WB Hulk out? Whatever you're saying has to be proven, and it isn't. Not to mention that if he was so powerful, how did his containment suit hold all of that power? the power of the big bang would lead one to imagine that he had the power of creation itself. He did not.

WBH never fought someone on Monarchs level.

That doesn't prove that Monarch would take WB Hulk out.

Golgo13
Has Hulk survived such an attack?

mighty adam
Wwh got overloaded by a fckin satellite. Monarch can dish out way too much for him. Im a big prime fan. but that was a amped prime and even he was losing. Prime cant beat monarch or any superman or hulk.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Why? Because he would exchange blows with him. How powerful was this big bang power that he had? How are you so certain that it's going to take WB Hulk out? Whatever you're saying has to be proven, and it isn't. Not to mention that if he was so powerful, how did his containment suit hold all of that power? the power of the big bang would lead one to imagine that he had the power of creation itself. He did not.

That doesn't prove that Monarch would take WB Hulk out.

He beat multiple CA with ease and Superman too, one that was even beyond two Superman, one of them Red Son.

Star428

Agreed.

eaebiakuya
Umar dont was tanking all that happened in Betty vs WBH fight ? How Monarch compares with Umar ?

carver9
Originally posted by mighty adam
Wwh got overloaded by a fckin satellite. Monarch can dish out way too much for him. Im a big prime fan. but that was a amped prime and even he was losing. Prime cant beat monarch or any superman or hulk.

Lol...He didn't get overloaded by a satellite. Reread the arc to see the purpose of the satellite (that was hacked by Leader and Modok). Also, let's not forget that the sapping of Hulk power created a trans tier, some Heralds, and an army of Hulks. This was just with a portion of his power.

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Umar dont was tanking all that happened in Betty vs WBH fight ? How Monarch compares with Umar ?

The question is, how does Monarch compare to Umar amped off of Dormammu power. Where would you rank Monarch?

Time Immemorial
Captain Atom isn't beating any of the Hulk's tbh but none of them are beating Monarch and that including WBH imo.

This is a monumentous day in KMC history.

carver9
This is a monumentous day in KMC history.

Don't know why when I vote against Hulk on numerous of occasions. Even said PC Superman beats him. I do vote against Hulk when I know he loses. Aren't you the same guy who said Superman can beat Galactus and full powered Tyrant?

Time Immemorial
Don't know why when I vote against Hulk on numerous of occasions. Even said PC Superman beats him. I do vote against Hulk when I know he loses. Aren't you the same guy who said Superman can beat Galactus and full powered Tyrant?

I think PC Supes can beat him, so what? laughing

carver9
I think PC Supes can beat him, so what? laughing

LHM

Time Immemorial
LHM

laughing laughing

Anyways, have a good day, I have to get going for the day, bbl.

h1a8
Captain Atom against WWH is a fight.
Monarch is spite

IMO, CA would beat WWH due to ranged attacks and speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.