Batman, Spiderman, and Captain America vs Zohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

Who takes this, the team of heroes vs the Israeli Counter-Terrorist: Zohan.

Genesis-Soldier
zohan, the guy is like a cartoon character for feats. he is crazy fast, agile and seemingly indestructible.

he caught a bullet with his nose, a pirahna in his pants and put a foot through a reinforced brick wall

Tattoos N Scars
You need the Mask to beat Zohan.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
You need the Mask to beat Zohan.

I'd actually considered making this exact match up.

Not sure which other characters could actually put Zohan down. You'd definitely have to go up a tier from guys like Batman, Cap, Spiderman etc. He could probably foot-uppercut Freddy out of dream world. Probably be like, "You make me dream? Why you do this?", and then foot to the face. stick out tongue

The one time he actually got injured, having his hand severed, he mentally controlled it to kill the guy who was holding him captive. So, based on the fact that even his nostrils are durable enough to stop bullets, and the other cartoonish feats he has, he probably let his hand get severed, just so he could kill that other guy. Because he seemingly re-attached it without even leaving a scar afterwards. laughing laughing laughing

relentless1
Keaton Bats straps a bomb to him and kicks him down a manhole

TheVaultDweller
Only Batman who'd stand a chance is Adam West, because he probably has some anti-Zohan spray or something.

theTANTALIZER
Zohan's toon force is unpredictable. They have to bait him with Hummus.

theTANTALIZER
I would think Professor X and Wolverine team up would give him a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.