Darth Malgus/Darth Maul SOD vs. Count Dooku/Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, All Out

*Battle takes place in the Tomb of Freedon Nadd

*Maul is equipped with darksaber/optional saber staff

*Malgus has optional Jar Kai sabers

ILS
Team 1. Ventress may be more skilled than Malgus but she'll find a lot of problems with his strength and Lightning. Maul is just better than Ventress. Dooku would beat either on the other team, but given their physical strength, durability, approaching Force power and in Maul's case, approaching skill, Dooku won't be taking either out before Ventress is taken out. For a majority, anyway. The main problem really is that team 2 are poor at fending off power duelists, and Ventress lacks a defence to Lightning. Same could be said for Maul, but then his endurance would carry him through.

Marco1907
Team 1, Ventress is the weak link.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Marco1907

Nalaniel

Dionysus

ILS
She isn't really a weak link per say, just the weakest here who just happens to find problems with strong duelists/lightning.

NewGuy01
Since when does she have problems with lightning since becoming Dooku's apprentice?

But yeah, if she's the weakest on the field, she's the weakest link, period

Also, per~se

Jmanghan
But after you get the lockbox, all you have to do is drop it off, get back in your car and finish the job.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Since when does she have problems with lightning since becoming Dooku's apprentice?

But yeah, if she's the weakest on the field, she's the weakest link, period

Also, per~se lol
Since she hasn't shown any defence for it whatsoever.

Not really. In my mind you actually need to be weak to be considered a weak link. She could give Maul a solid fight whenever they fight each other, and if Malgus doesn't abuse his power she may even beat him in a duel.

k bro

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 comfortably.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ILS
lol

Not really. In my mind you actually need to be weak to be considered a weak link. She could give Maul a solid fight whenever they fight each other, and if Malgus doesn't abuse his power she may even beat him in a duel.

k bro ... You do know that Malgus is one of the greatest lightsaber duelists of all time, right? I'm talking Dooku/Mace level.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
lol
Since she hasn't shown any defence for it whatsoever

She deflected a lightning blast from Dooku in S3.

S_W_LeGenD
Some mistakenly underestimate Malgus's skills with a lightsaber.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
She deflected a lightning blast from Dooku in S3. What episode? Is there a clip of it on youtube?

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
In my mind you actually need to be weak to be considered a weak link.

Not really

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 comfortably.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
lol

Not really. In my mind you actually need to be weak to be considered a weak link.
The Son and The Father vs The Daugter and Yoda.
Yoda is infinitely the weak link here, yet immensely powerful.

Marco1907
http://i.hizliresim.com/EEZX58.jpg

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Son and The Father vs The Daugter and Yoda.
Yoda is infinitely the weak link here, yet immensely powerful. Yes, because Yoda is weak in comparison to them.
How could I ever refute this?

ILS
And yeah, I forgot Ventress had briefly absorbed Dooku's lightning. But then Dooku's lightning is weaker than Malgus', and she only absorbed a short burst meant for distracting her, so it doesn't really translate into this fight as well.

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
Yes, because Yoda is weak in comparison to them.

Basically. You don't have to be weak to be a weak link.

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
Basically. You don't have to be weak to be a weak link. You need to be weak in comparison to who you're fighting. I didn't ever mean weak in general.

Trocity
Oh okay

DarthAnt66
Putting that in my profile bio. thumb up

ILS
What was that meant to prove, lol? I put whirlwind in his place while saying I debate for fun/knowledge, primarily, which has nothing to do with debating to beat people.

And yeno... this is coming from the guy who's banned on two different forums for being an internet warrior and is still depraved enough to keep making new accounts for the sole purpose of trying to annoy people/is too lonely to leave KMC and find the real world.

ILS
OH NO! I'm in a 12 year olds infamous profile bio. Holy ****ing shit! How will I ever live this down?

DarthAnt66
Okay, added it my profile bro. Lmfao, sweet. Jack, going to add your SWF Fanfiction and your classic insults too.

DarthAnt66
Behold members of KMC, the classic insult (in scan form):
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/juack10.png

ILS
N'aw, look at the effort he's going to. Being human isn't really a bad thing.

DarthAnt66
My profile bio is now legendary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.