Nine Tails Fox (Naruto) vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
This is the actual demon, and not Naruto vs the King of Monsters.

I just had to ask laughing

So who wins?

BloodRain
Which Godzilla?

Q99
Vs most Godzillas, Kurama wins. It can spam megaton+ level biju balls.

Stoic
Originally posted by BloodRain
Which Godzilla?

Uhm, I only know of one. Which one do you think would be a good match?

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
Vs most Godzillas, Kurama wins. It can spam megaton+ level biju balls.

Oh is that the Nine Tailed Fox's name?

Sacred 117
Yeah, that's his name, and I think this largely depends on which Godzilla is in effect. One version matched Thor in strength, for example, and I think most of them have tanked direct nukes. (Though, given his rad absorption, I'm not sure how much that means.)

Q99
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Yeah, that's his name, and I think this largely depends on which Godzilla is in effect. One version matched Thor in strength, for example, and I think most of them have tanked direct nukes. (Though, given his rad absorption, I'm not sure how much that means.)

Normally just indirect, even, and as you say, rad absorption.

Marvel Godzilla is certainly one of the strongest versions.

Sacred 117
Lol. I didn't know Marvel Zilla was even a thing. haermm

ScreamPaste
Hesei era Godzilla tanked a meteor to the nose that destroyed an entire city without a scratch, there's more to it than rad absorbtion, lol.

I'm only here to mention that this is the wrong forum.

Q99
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Hesei era Godzilla tanked a meteor to the nose that destroyed an entire city without a scratch, there's more to it than rad absorbtion, lol.

I'm only here to mention that this is the wrong forum.

Isn't that Final Wars you're thinking of?

SSJGGogeta
Um... The nine tails wins casually.

The half that's inside of Naruto is capable of tossing around 6 Biju bombs capable of destroying mountains, and that's only in Biju mode. With the full version, with the Yin and Yang sides that have the power to make Tsunami's with a single swipe of it's tail, hurricane's with it's roar, and flatten mountain ranges with a biju bomb.

Idgaf about the Marvel version, as that's irrelevant. All he did was surprise Thor, which is something a lot of people have done. Plus, iirc, that was the version of Thor that was matched by Magneto. Not that impressive, but more so than most of what we've seen from the nine tails, so meh.

Either way, Kurama stomps on 99.999999% of the billions of versions there are of Godzilla. Only the Marvel one has a shot.

TheHulk
Kurama wins solidly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.