Tenebrous and Plagueis vs.Vitiate and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Conditions:
1. All at their peak
2. There is no prep time
3. They start 30 feet apart

Setting:
Dromund Kaas biscuits

carthage
Team 1 easily. Without prep Vitiate gets blitzed, and Revan gets blitzed by Tenebrous

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
and Revan gets blitzed by Tenebrous
or Plagueis....

I'm also trying to assess which Sith are above Revan in combat.

Revanchiste
Epic fight !!!
2 "Mitrhil guy" V.S Black gold power and 24 carat gold of power !!!
It's unclear but that's like the attribution of color to emotions...

Revan against sidious O.K due to sidious arrogance and personality...
But Tenebrous even less powerfull seem to be more serious...
Hard as shit they are so powerfull !
Hum....
Plagueis is good at the light saber...
Fortunatly they are on Dromund Kaas...
Plagueis is just...
O.K They take tenebrous with 3/10 !

But If Vitiate is allowed to unsleash his entire power I go with Vitiate (Vitiate don't want to waste his power win through the war and the absorbtion of dark council member power, in just one battle.. He want to use this power to eradicate all life remanant after the war.... If he his allowed to use this... Holly ****.. That's mean satelmate each side have the power to kill themself under 0.000001s !!!

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Team 1 easily.

DarthAnt66
Team 2 solidly.

Nephthys
Revan > Tenebrous, Vitiate > Plagueis. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-smuggo.gif

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan > Tenebrous, Vitiate > Plagueis. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-smuggo.gif

Sinious
Team 2 wins in a good fight.

Revanchiste
The base of the building V.S the bulding himself.. SUper increased power (and Revan have the increased power + natural potential) V.S pure natural power...

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Sinious
Team 2 wins in a good fight.

Revanchiste
O.K Give Vitiate a method to auto augment his power, and give to Revan sith holocron (because if Jedi holocron can only stock information the sith can stock information and energy.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.