KAKASHI vs 4th RAIKAGE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://osteotx.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Hatake-Kakashi-eye-Sharingan.jpg

vs

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/7572/254838-sasuke_vs_raikage_by_clarkusaurelius_super.png

A has both hands and Kakashi just has his famous left Sharingan

Tzeentch
Raikage's got his number, I think. Won't give a shit about raikiri, and is fast enough to dodge his MS, as his no-selling of Sasuke showed.

NemeBro
Yeah, Kakashi could try to win this by fighting smart and using his versatility, but ultimately A is too ****ing fast and would break Kakashi in half in hand to hand.

SSJGGogeta
Idk, I think Kakashi could probably pull a win here. Of course, it depends which version, but he's a much better fighter than Sasuke was at that point.

First off, Kakashi's Kamui was able to warp the ENTIRE eight tails before a Biju bomb reached them. That's got to count for something, considering said Biju bomb also crossed continents in just like 30 seconds or some shit, iirc. This Kakashi had MUCH more experience with Kamui also, meaning his previous inferior feats with it, are moot.

Secondly, Kakashi is also much more adept with his sharingan, than I think Sasuke EVER was, until he got his sage powers. He was able to utilize it into his taijutsu so he could counter, dodge, and overwhelm characters that Raikage and Sasuke couldn't. Such as when he was able to hop out of Kamui and rebound to stab Obito with a lightning blade before he could even react, something even Lee was incapable of. Not to mention that he HAS cut lightning before, which is as fast as Raikage(presumably).

Thirdly, Kakashi also has attacks that could DEFINITELY harm Raikage, such as his lightning chain with cut BIJU. Also, you have to think of the fact that he can use all of the jutsu types because he has over a thousand jutsu at his disposal that he's copied. All he'd have to do is pull out a wind style jutsu, which he has before, and he could counter Raikage's raiton armor.

Not to mention, that in terms of Taijutsu, Kakashi IS one of the best there is. Naruto even said he was faster than Lee, who was around Gai's level. Plus, he's fought on par with Itachi(albeit a weakened one), who was superior in Taijutsu to the tag team of Bee AND Naruto.

Stoic
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Idk, I think Kakashi could probably pull a win here. Of course, it depends which version, but he's a much better fighter than Sasuke was at that point.

First off, Kakashi's Kamui was able to warp the ENTIRE eight tails before a Biju bomb reached them. That's got to count for something, considering said Biju bomb also crossed continents in just like 30 seconds or some shit, iirc. This Kakashi had MUCH more experience with Kamui also, meaning his previous inferior feats with it, are moot.

Secondly, Kakashi is also much more adept with his sharingan, than I think Sasuke EVER was, until he got his sage powers. He was able to utilize it into his taijutsu so he could counter, dodge, and overwhelm characters that Raikage and Sasuke couldn't. Such as when he was able to hop out of Kamui and rebound to stab Obito with a lightning blade before he could even react, something even Lee was incapable of. Not to mention that he HAS cut lightning before, which is as fast as Raikage(presumably).

Thirdly, Kakashi also has attacks that could DEFINITELY harm Raikage, such as his lightning chain with cut BIJU. Also, you have to think of the fact that he can use all of the jutsu types because he has over a thousand jutsu at his disposal that he's copied. All he'd have to do is pull out a wind style jutsu, which he has before, and he could counter Raikage's raiton armor.

Not to mention, that in terms of Taijutsu, Kakashi IS one of the best there is. Naruto even said he was faster than Lee, who was around Gai's level. Plus, he's fought on par with Itachi(albeit a weakened one), who was superior in Taijutsu to the tag team of Bee AND Naruto.

I agree with this. Kakashi is under powered, but his ability to assess situations is his strong suit. Raikage is too headstrong, and this would be his downfall imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.