Hawkman runs Marvel guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
Ok so i am new here to KMC forums, I have an account on comicvine also so i'm not a total scrub when it comes to forum posts.

This is going to be new 52 hawkman and each battle takes place in a flat desert, Hawkman is completely healed after each battle.

Round 1: Hawkman vs Daredevil
Round 2: Hawkman vs Sabretooth
Round 3: Hawkman vs Wolverine(No adamantium)
Round 4: Hawkman vs Spiderman(no webs)
Round 5: Hawkman vs Thing
Round 6: Hawkman vs Namor
Round 7: Hawkman vs Ares(no weapons, marvel ares)
Round 8: Hawkman vs. Hulk(savage)

Ok so basically tell me which round he stops at or if you think he clears and beats everyone.

Star428
Since you've stacked the battle against Spidey and Wolverine I'd say he makes it to Thing and then loses. Seriously though, putting the battle in a flat desert and taking away Spidey's webs? How is that fair?

thingy150
When you do a gauntlet it is supposed to get increasingly harder, spiderman i gave conditions to make him not one of the hardest matches.

Also reasons as to why thing wins?

thingy150
Originally posted by Star428
Since you've stacked the battle against Spidey and Wolverine I'd say he makes it to Thing and then loses. Seriously though, putting the battle in a flat desert and taking away Spidey's webs? How is that fair?

I responded to you btw, just letting you know because this site has no reply

riv6672
This.

thingy150
Originally posted by riv6672
This.

Any reason? Do people on this site say answers and list no reason why?

riv6672
Originally posted by thingy150
Any reason?
I agreed with his estimation of how far HM would get.
I agreed with his reasoning as to why.
I agreed with his opinion on certain characters being handicapped.

Do people on this site say answers and list no reason why?
I'm not all the people on this site; you can probably send out a mass PM if you want an accurate answer to that question.

Star428
When you do a gauntlet it is supposed to get increasingly harder, spiderman i gave conditions to make him not one of the hardest matches.

Also reasons as to why thing wins?

Thing is too strong for Hawkman to deal with. Only advantage HM has on him is flight so unless HM stays high up in the air all day for a stalemate eventually he's gotta come down if he wants to win and when that happens Thing can KO him pretty easily. I'm pretty sure HM's durability isn't good enough to take repeated blows from someone like Thing.

thingy150
Thing is too strong for Hawkman to deal with. Only advantage HM has on him is flight so unless HM stays high up in the air all day for a stalemate eventually he's gotta come down if he wants to win and when that happens Thing can KO him pretty easily. I'm pretty sure HM's durability isn't good enough to take repeated blows from someone like Thing.

You make it seem like new 52 hawkman is a slouch. He has taken multiple hits from aquaman and been unfazed, he beat lobo(new lobo) and he 1 shotted shazam, He also has a huge healing factor to the point where he can regrow limbs.

Star428
Well, perhaps I'm mistaken then. I never claimed to be an expert on new 52 Hawkman.

thingy150
BUMP

riv6672
BUMP
Do people on this site "bump" threads that are only 4 spaces down the front page?

No.

laughing

thingy150
Do people on this site "bump" threads that are only 4 spaces down the front page?

No.

laughing

maybe i'm a trend setter smokin'

riv6672
If the trend is ignoring replies in favor of bumping your thread every few hours because you have nothing to say, you are on FIRE!

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/smilewhite.gif

I stand by HM not getting past Ben Grimm and some of the characters on your list being handicapped for no actual good reason.

thingy150
If the trend is ignoring replies in favor of bumping your thread every few hours because you have nothing to say, you are on FIRE!

I stand by HM not getting past Ben Grimm and some of the characters on your list being handicapped for no actual good reason.

The people are handicapped because the point of a gauntlet is to keep going up in power lvl's what is the point in starting out with people you can make an argument for them winning.

Do you know what a gauntlet is and how it works?

Reasons, yo u agreeing that ben grimm wins does nothing to further the thread or this argument.

thingy150

also the 1st part makes zero sense, i never ignored any replies and i bumped the thread one time, you are looking for faults where there simply are none, if you want to humiliate me or make me look foolish you need to try harder because at the moment you just look like a whiny lil b*tch.

riv6672
You...ignored what i actually said about the topic. wink laughing out loud

Speaking of, what kind of shape was HM in after the hits from Aquaman? What was the context of the Shazam one shot?
I may not get around to replying immediately. I'll be sure to BUMP the thread if your answer interests me.

thingy150
You...ignored what i actually said about the topic. wink laughing out loud

Speaking of, what kind of shape was HM in after the hits from Aquaman? What was the context of the Shazam one shot?
I may not get around to replying immediately. I'll be sure to BUMP the thread if your answer interests me.

It was during trinity war i think so they could have been possessed at the time(this is about hawkman 1 shotting marvel). The scan i have of of him taking a shot from aquaman he is still standing and he does not even move.

"answer interests me" hmm i assume that you are looking for a flaw to try and call me out on "double thumbs up"

AsbestosFlaygon
How is 52 Hawkman's durability? Can he withstand a barrage of CL 100 punches?
IMHO, he won't get past Namor.

thingy150
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

He has a handled punches from aquaman but namor is for sure a very hard fight.

thingy150
IMHO, he won't get past Namor. \

Also he has an insane healing factor

thingy150
BUMP.....

Reflassshh
lol..

Namor beats him.

thingy150
Originally posted by Reflassshh
lol..

Namor beats him.

why the "lol" nobody ever disagreed with you

thingy150
BUMP

riv6672
lol...

Golgo13

Hawkman tanked Shaggy Man while losing a lot of blood. He also withstood Aquaman as well, IIRC, who is stronger than Thing./

Golgo13
In battle mode, Hawkman easily defeated Blockbuster as well. Like owned him.

thingy150
I hate how much people underestimate hawkman, he is badass.

Golgo13
I hate how much people underestimate hawkman, he is badass.

DC's really pushing his healing factor. In Lemire's JLU, Hawkman blew up or withstood a huge explosion and now he's back. In Futures End, he died along with Stormwatch and now the Nth metal healed him back.

DCnU Hawkman is much more formidable now than he was before the reboot.

thingy150
Originally posted by Golgo13
DC's really pushing his healing factor. In Lemire's JLU, Hawkman blew up or withstood a huge explosion and now he's back. In Futures End, he died along with Stormwatch and now the Nth metal healed him back.

Thank you for the scans but i have already seen them lol, hawkman has a lot of potential to become a major hitter, i think they should keep pushing how powerful his weapons are(magical).

He totally one shotted shazam also(he is almost featless tho)

Hawkman is awesome and really underrated.

Golgo13
Looking at the story again, the potential of the explosion was said to destroy the very planet they were on and Hawkman came out of it pretty well. He was KO'd, but the Nth metal healed him. Very impressive.

thingy150
Yup i hope that the new lobo gets some good feats so hawkman beating his a$$ becomes an even greater feat.

beatboks

I find that pretty hard to believe. I know that his Nth metal now molds to his will and he can form full body armor with it when he wants. But seriously, Pre 52 HM battled Black Adam for several pages during 52 and was still standing due to his HF. he had a wall crushed on him by BA took many of his best blows and was thrown by BA from above a sky scraper straight down to the ground and through a cars engine block. After which he got up bleeding and flew away for help.

He's taken arrows straight through the heart and kept fighting. he's had his arm nearly severed off in Trinity and it healed while he battled. He had his carotid artery severed when he wasn't wearing his wings and by simply having them placed on him he healed in seconds.

I've heard of nothing he's new 52 that makes him any more durable or formidable than he already was.

thingy150
He knocked out captain marvel in one shot......new 52 hawkman takes the cake vs pre 52.

He also took a planet busting explosion.

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
I find that pretty hard to believe. I know that his Nth metal now molds to his will and he can form full body armor with it when he wants. But seriously, Pre 52 HM battled Black Adam for several pages during 52 and was still standing due to his HF. he had a wall crushed on him by BA took many of his best blows and was thrown by BA from above a sky scraper straight down to the ground and through a cars engine block. After which he got up bleeding and flew away for help.

He's taken arrows straight through the heart and kept fighting. he's had his arm nearly severed off in Trinity and it healed while he battled. He had his carotid artery severed when he wasn't wearing his wings and by simply having them placed on him he healed in seconds.

I've heard of nothing he's new 52 that makes him any more durable or formidable than he already was.

Puny arrows?! Bah! Hawkman survived an explosion that was said to be able to destroy an entire planet. His armor was still intact. He's also survived bullets and blows from Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

beatboks
He knocked out captain marvel in one shot......new 52 hawkman takes the cake vs pre 52.

He also took a planet busting explosion.

And your point?? Using the claw of Horus pre 52 he knocked Superman into Orbit. The pre 52 Nth metal also always absorbed energy, surviving bomb blasts is hardly anything new (or energy blasts etc)

Again so what. Pre 52 Hawkman beat Aquaman in a fight too (complete and utter PIS and you can't believe how much that pisses an AQ fan like me off) And as I already said he took a hiding from BA for several pages and kept on coming.

Golgo13
And your point?? Using the claw of Horus pre 52 he knocked Superman into Orbit. The pre 52 Nth metal also always absorbed energy, surviving bomb blasts is hardly anything new (or energy blasts etc)

Again so what. Pre 52 Hawkman beat Aquaman in a fight too (complete and utter PIS and you can't believe how much that pisses an AQ fan like me off) And as I already said he took a hiding from BA for several pages and kept on coming.

DCnU Aquaman is more formidable in the strength department. And show the scans of Black Adam. Last time I saw BA fight Hawkman, he got his ass beat.

beatboks
DCnU Aquaman is more formidable in the strength department. And show the scans of Black Adam. Last time I saw BA fight Hawkman, he got his ass beat.

Show me a single feat Nu52 of Aquaman that is above the sub Diego feat. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137442/3167641-1413684941-aquam.jpg
Pre 52 he lifted a city block. That's a feat of around 300,000 tons
He's also lifted an 18 story building, Ocean liners and Oil platforms (up to 55,000 tons) pre 52.

People have the perception that he is stronger Nu52, doesn't make it so.

vs Superman pre 52
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388002-8708923823-14943.jpg

vs BA
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388384-adamhawk.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388385-adamhawk1.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388386-adamhawk2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388387-adamhawk3.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388388-adamhawk4.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388389-adamhawk5.jpg

So after 6 pages of battle with BA crushing a wall on him, and throwing him through an engine block HM can still walk and fly and go for help.

Bare in mind pre 52 the amount of Nth metal he wears is only that laced into the straps of his harness, a few grams. he didn't have any Nth metal armor and I already said that he has gained that upgrade Nu52. You said he was more formidable, if pre 52 HM had the same amount of Nth metal he would have been more formidable than as the armor is the only upgrade he has and whilst he's gained that he has lost more.

No where Nu52 have I seen Nth metal show it's energy absorption capability. No where have I seen it allow someone to affect electromagnetic forces, strong or weak nuclear forces and in effect reality warp (as was done by Ominar Synn)

They made more of his costume Nth metal (a lot more) made it moldable that increases his blunt force durability but he could match that durability with the HF prior and he's lost a lot more power than he's gained.

Star428
LOL. Are you actually claiming that HM is even remotely a match for the man of steel? If so, then you're just another kool-aid drinker. Why even bother bringing up what he did to Superman in that Supes/Bats comic? It's a claw of Horus feat not a Hawkman feat. Isn't it magical? It's not part of Hawkman's normal equipment is it? Besides, that was a sucker punch anyway. Superman didn't realize HM had anything on him that could do something like that. I seriously doubt he'd be lucky enough to do it to Superman again since Clark would be ready for it. In a normal fight Superman would cream his *** 10/10.

Omega Vision
Dead stop at Namor. He can make it through the others before that with varying levels of difficulty.

Golgo13
Show me a single feat Nu52 of Aquaman that is above the sub Diego feat. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137442/3167641-1413684941-aquam.jpg
Pre 52 he lifted a city block. That's a feat of around 300,000 tons
He's also lifted an 18 story building, Ocean liners and Oil platforms (up to 55,000 tons) pre 52.

People have the perception that he is stronger Nu52, doesn't make it so.

vs Superman pre 52
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388002-8708923823-14943.jpg

vs BA
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388384-adamhawk.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388385-adamhawk1.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388386-adamhawk2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388387-adamhawk3.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388388-adamhawk4.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3388389-adamhawk5.jpg

So after 6 pages of battle with BA crushing a wall on him, and throwing him through an engine block HM can still walk and fly and go for help.

Bare in mind pre 52 the amount of Nth metal he wears is only that laced into the straps of his harness, a few grams. he didn't have any Nth metal armor and I already said that he has gained that upgrade Nu52. You said he was more formidable, if pre 52 HM had the same amount of Nth metal he would have been more formidable than as the armor is the only upgrade he has and whilst he's gained that he has lost more.

No where Nu52 have I seen Nth metal show it's energy absorption capability. No where have I seen it allow someone to affect electromagnetic forces, strong or weak nuclear forces and in effect reality warp (as was done by Ominar Synn)

They made more of his costume Nth metal (a lot more) made it moldable that increases his blunt force durability but he could match that durability with the HF prior and he's lost a lot more power than he's gained.

That's great and all, but DCnU Hawkman is more versatile. His Nth Metal can create numerous weapons on the fly, produce a fire attack, and regrow his limbs back. Hawkman was losing a fatal amount of blood and still tanked Shaggy Man's attacks who was crushing through the JLA, IIRC. If I were to choose either one, I would still choose DCnU, simply because he has more options.

Aquaman blocked the trident attack which was capable of destroying all of Atlantis. That's certainly uber.

beatboks
LOL. Are you actually claiming that HM is even remotely a match for the man of steel? If so, then you're just another kool-aid drinker. Why even bother bringing up what he did to Superman in that Supes/Bats comic? It's a claw of Horus feat not a Hawkman feat. Isn't it magical? It's not part of Hawkman's normal equipment is it? Besides, that was a sucker punch anyway. Superman didn't realize HM had anything on him that could do something like that. I seriously doubt he'd be lucky enough to do it to Superman again since Clark would be ready for it. In a normal fight Superman would cream his *** 10/10.

Where did I make any such claim???
If you bothered to read the thread in it's entirety instead of jumping in half cocked, you'd see i stated it was a claw feat.
HM isn't a match for the man of steal at all, and never was (just like he isn't for Black Adam Nu52 without a Lot of context flying his way).
Even with the claw he didn't hurt him. The claims were made that Nu52 HM is vastly more formidable in the Nu52 which I don't see.
The only difference is that Nu52 HM wields more Nth metal than pre 52, and that the metal now has an additional property of being molded by the will of the wearer.
To gain that property it appears to have lost several others that IMO are of much greater value.
Pre 52 HM had a grand total of 5 to 10 grams of Nth metal in his entire uniform. The total amount of Nth metal available on earth pre flash point came from the engine of the single crashed Thanagarian ship and it wasn't much bigger than a football.
Out of that "football" we had the belt's of the harnesses of HM and HG, a small amount laced through maces and shields that HM used and the lion's share was in the claw.
When HM used a mace that was less than 1% Nth metal he was able to crush a car seeding at him ( a blow like that of an 80 tonner). Anything using Nth metal strikes harder than the character wielding it is capable of, that doesn't make the character "more formidable.

Facts
1. pre FP Hm was healed from many fatal wounds in seconds just like post 52. when his throat was cut when he wasn't wearing his wings by simply placing them on him he was up and talking in seconds.
2. He could endure the extreme temperatures of space and being near stars without a suit for protection so the heat also like post 52.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/4223927-3rd+degree.jpg
3. Pre 52 nth also absorbed almost vast amounts of energy and could re-release it, it could be used as a power source.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/4223950-hawkman15pg22.gif
4. Pre 52 Nth could also affect allowed the effect of transportation ( Terrific once stated he could have made a long range teleporter if he had more of the metal)
5. It could be used to control the four forces of the universe.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3341810-jsa24-17.jpg

All I'm questioning is this supposed upgrade he has. The claim that he has a greater HF (which he clearly doesn't since he's come back from the dead plenty b4 Nu52, and that he can endure more because people have seen feats of him enduring what he always has.

Star428
You brought up a fight where HM knocked the **** out of him with an item that wasn't something Superman was aware he had and tried to use it as some kind of proof of how strong pre-boot HM was. If that wasn't your intention then why in the hell would you bring it up in the first place? It wasn't a Hawkman feat but a claw of horus feat and I'm pretty sure that the new Hawkman could do the exact same thing if he had the claw of Horus. If he was to get in a sucker shot the same way pre-boot HM did.

There was absolutely no point in showing that scan if your intent was not to show what pre-boot HM was capable of.

Star428
...and if that was your intent then you failed miserably in proving it with that scan since it's nothing that the new HM couldn't replicate as well as long as he had the claw.

BerserkersRage
I always assumed the Claw of Horus was standard gear for pre DCnU Hawkman, but I could be wrong.

Also, by your logic of the feat being a "Claw of Horus" feat, does that also apply to all of Green Lantern's feats being a "ring" feat?

Seriously, just asking.......

Star428
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
I always assumed the Claw of Horus was standard gear for pre DCnU Hawkman, but I could be wrong.

Also, by your logic of the feat being a "Claw of Horus" feat, does that also apply to all of Green Lantern's feats being a "ring" feat?

Seriously, just asking.......

Heh, I knew someone was going to say something like this. To a great extent, yes, those are GL power ring feats but you're forgetting that a ring is only as good as the will and imagination of the user. That's why some GL's are more formidable than others. The claw of horus is not affected by that. Almost anyone using the claw of Horus could duplicate pre-boot HM's "feat" of what he did to Superman with a sucker punch like that. Also, if the claw was part of his "normal equipment" I'd like to see some instances of him using it on other occasions. I'd always thought that he had brought it along because he knew he might have to fight Superman instead of Batman.

maxivitopowe
Why do you get mad whenever anyone questions The Great And Powerful Kal

Star428
What in God's name are you talking about? What makes you think I'm mad? LOL. You sure do assume a lot of stuff without proof don't you?

beatboks
You brought up a fight where HM knocked the **** out of him with an item that wasn't something Superman was aware he had and tried to use it as some kind of proof of how strong pre-boot HM was. If that wasn't your intention then why in the hell would you bring it up in the first place? It wasn't a Hawkman feat but a claw of horus feat and I'm pretty sure that the new Hawkman could do the exact same thing if he had the claw of Horus. If he was to get in a sucker shot the same way pre-boot HM did.

There was absolutely no point in showing that scan if your intent was not to show what pre-boot HM was capable of.
Again not reading the thread. Several posts before I showed the feat, when someone mentioned nu52 HM one shoting BA I said so what that with the claw of Horus he had stuck superman into orbit. I simply provided the scans for the first time for all my points in that one post.

If you choose to take a single post in exclusion of a longer debate and rant on looking like an idiot fighting a point that was never made, than fine. Nu52 HM wouldn't need the claw since he wears as much nth metal as the claw contains in his standard gear. All my posts have been about providing the context of the nu52 feats and showing that he was capable of the same pre 52. The scan simply show he was capable of what he did to BA pre flash point, which is what I've debated. How does the scan fail to prove that??? Or are you falsely debating that nu 52 BA has greater durability than pre 52 Superman ??

DarkSaint85
Claw of Horus was standard equip preboot.

Regardless, gets to Savage and/or clears.

thingy150
the f*ck happened to this thread in my absence

Reflassshh
It got funny bud.

thingy150
It got funny bud.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ff/a7/3a/ffa73aad9e8af2f2281923bbf7a69a91.jpg

Reflassshh
Why so mean, ya hurt my feelings sad

thingy150
Why so mean, ya hurt my feelings sad \

Lol, thanks for giving me the chance to use that reference..

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

The claw could not be classed as standard gear at all. I would say the times he used it were less than 5% of his appearances.

DarkSaint85
Didn't he start using it a lot more during the White Lantern storylines?

beatboks
Didn't he start using it a lot more during the White Lantern storylines?

The Claw has made at most a dozen appearances. Aside from the Batman/Superman story it appeared in 7 issues of Brightest day, one(maybe 2) of blackest night, Issue 42 of Hawkman and 22 of JSA ( the Ominar Synn story). How can anyone possibly consider that standard equipment for a character ho must have around 2000 appearances????

DarkSaint85
The Claw has made at most a dozen appearances. Aside from the Batman/Superman story it appeared in 7 issues of Brightest day, one(maybe 2) of blackest night, Issue 42 of Hawkman and 22 of JSA ( the Ominar Synn story). How can anyone possibly consider that standard equipment for a character ho must have around 2000 appearances????

Whereas I'm using his Brightest Day appearances as his most recent showings, where he's always having it - and thus, standard equipment.

IMHO.

A bit like if I made an Iron Man thread, specified it was pre-AXIS, and we would then use his latest armour as before the AXIS storyline.

Or Hulk, we would be using Doc Green etc.

Right before the reboot, he was carrying it around as standard, as the Brightest Day storyline happened right before the reboot.

thingy150
WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE CLAW OF HORUS, IT SPECIFICALLY STATES NEW 52 HAWKMAN IN THE OP

DarkSaint85
Again not reading the thread. Several posts before I showed the feat, when someone mentioned nu52 HM one shoting BA I said so what that with the claw of Horus he had stuck superman into orbit. I simply provided the scans for the first time for all my points in that one post.

If you choose to take a single post in exclusion of a longer debate and rant on looking like an idiot fighting a point that was never made, than fine. Nu52 HM wouldn't need the claw since he wears as much nth metal as the claw contains in his standard gear. All my posts have been about providing the context of the nu52 feats and showing that he was capable of the same pre 52. The scan simply show he was capable of what he did to BA pre flash point, which is what I've debated. How does the scan fail to prove that??? Or are you falsely debating that nu 52 BA has greater durability than pre 52 Superman ??

beatboks
Whereas I'm using his Brightest Day appearances as his most recent showings, where he's always having it - and thus, standard equipment.

IMHO.

A bit like if I made an Iron Man thread, specified it was pre-AXIS, and we would then use his latest armour as before the AXIS storyline.

Or Hulk, we would be using Doc Green etc.

Right before the reboot, he was carrying it around as standard, as the Brightest Day storyline happened right before the reboot.

His most recent appearances pre FP would have been issue 50 and 52 of Justice Society of America. He didn't possess it in the Monument point storyline. I also never class a single story line as being what is standard most recent

Because it's a more interesting discussion than the thread

thingy150
His most recent appearances pre FP would have been issue 50 and 52 of Justice Society of America. He didn't possess it in the Monument point storyline. I also never class a single story line as being what is standard most recent

Because it's a more interesting discussion than the thread

If you want to discuss it do it somewhere else, if you continue to discuss this in my thread then i will have a mod ban you.

Get the f*ck out of my face with that noise.

Star428
^Well said.

beatboks
If you want to discuss it do it somewhere else, if you continue to discuss this in my thread then i will have a mod ban you.

Get the f*ck out of my face with that noise.

The point came up in relation to the discussion in this thread.
Nu52 HM actually has more Nth metal that is in the claw so the comparison was made
And take a chill pill. It was a joke.

you have a problem when no one posts in one of your threads in as little as an hour and bump it needlessly. Also when someone makes an active discussion out a a thread that would otherwise be dead. Just no pleasing some people heh. Maybe you should seek other avenues for your free time to be spent.

thingy150
The point came up in relation to the discussion in this thread.
Nu52 HM actually has more Nth metal that is in the claw so the comparison was made
And take a chill pill. It was a joke.

you have a problem when no one posts in one of your threads in as little as an hour and bump it needlessly. Also when someone makes an active discussion out a a thread that would otherwise be dead. Just no pleasing some people heh. Maybe you should seek other avenues for your free time to be spent.

"active discussion" lol you mean derailing the thread and the subject matter of that said thread...OK

I bump threads because i am used to comic vine where it is gone in like 5 mins after you post it, i will learn to calm down on bumps.

Stop derailing the thread with BS things that don't pertain to my thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.