Anakin Skywalker vs. Darth Maul & Savage Opress [READ DESCRIPTION]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dionysus

Nephthys
Anakin stomps.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Nephthys
Anakin stomps.

Dionysus
Anakin stomps.

http://hannahscribbles.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/loki-gifs-loki-thor-2011-31011049-500-2751.gif

Marco1907
Still Brothers. Don't forget, even Savage puts up a better fight than Jedi Council did. Anakin dies.

Savage Opress probably solos Anakin in normal circumstances, he is absolutely better than Barriss Offee and a little better than Asajj Ventress.

WmBL_RF1DNk

Lord Stark
After they killed Padme and Kenobi and Ashoka? laughing
Anakin ragdolls.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Anakin ragdolls.

NewGuy01
Anakin stomps.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Marco1907
Still Brothers. Don't forget, even Savage puts up a better fight than Jedi Council did.

So what? This is Maul Brothers vs Anakin Skywalker. Not Maul brothers vs The B-Team.

Savage Opress probably solos Anakin in normal circumstances,

As I explained in the other thread, you have to completely deny Skywalker's Immense power. But this is just ridiculous.

Kenobi stomped Opress. Skywalker is just as skilled as Kenobi but much stronger. Therefore Skywalker also stomps Opress.

And before you try and deny this logic, or make excuses for Opress's loss to Kenobi, Filoni himself thought it was completely unbelievable for the newly revived Maul(who was still getting the hang of using the Force again and his new legs, and getting his sanity back) and Opress combined to take Kenobi without a surprise attack. (end of Season 4 IGN interview).

he is absolutely better than Barriss Offee

So is Skywalker. And you have no idea how Powerful Dark Barriss is anyway.

and a little better than Asajj Ventress.

Skywalker is MUCH Better than Ventress (by ROTS anyway). In the last episode of Season 5, he Force chokes Ventress with ease, and he became far more powerful after that (since Ashoka left the order).

He's also battered her twice in the past anyway. And that's when she was using both her Sabers. She was restricted to 1 Saber when Opress battered her.

Selenial
Anakin ragdolls.

Marco1907
@DP Anakin lacks balance which Obi-Wan has. He also lacks defensive power to resist the Brothers sheer raw power. Obi-Wan's feat in Florrum was inconsistent but even with that inconsistency Anakin has no skill to accomplish to same miracle.

1- Anakin doesn't have same defensive power nor same balance Obi-Wan has
2- Anakin doesn't have that tactical mind to kick Savage's left knee consistently

These two reasons also apply to Anakin's defeat against Obi-Wan in Mustafar.

DARTH POWER
@Marco

1. Where does it state Anakin lacks balance? His skills and abilities are all equal to kenobi's, but he's much stronger.

2. Oh Anakin's very tactical. He's outsmarted opponents and situations Kenobi couldn't many times. And the knee thing was also basic technique to take down a brute for anyone experienced. Adi attempted it first. But Anakin may not even need to resort to that seen as he's much stronger than Kenobi.

Edit- I'm referring to just Anakin vs Opress here. I will address Anakin vs both Brothers at another time.

ILS
I hate the fact that the only other two people on this board who debate for Opress and Maul are complete chuckleheads.

Trocity
Ani shits on the Zabraks.

Marco1907
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
@Marco

1. Where does it state Anakin lacks balance? His skills and abilities are all equal to kenobi's, but he's much stronger.

2. Oh Anakin's very tactical. He's outsmarted opponents and situations Kenobi couldn't many times. And the knee thing was also basic technique to take down a brute for anyone experienced. Adi attempted it first. But Anakin may not even need to resort to that seen as he's much stronger than Kenobi.

Edit- I'm referring to just Anakin vs Opress here. I will address Anakin vs both Brothers at another time.

1. Why do you think he lost to Obi-Wan ? Anakin was faster and stronger than Obi-Wan and he lost. I will tell you the reason ; his balance was not good as Kenobi's.

2. Examples ?

FreshestSlice
Anakin ragdolls.

Also, why do people still debate with Marco while at the same time talking about his delusions? that's the point when you just stop responding. No one will think less of you.

carthage
Probably for the same reason people prod Neph, humor.

FreshestSlice
There's no humor with Marco though. It just gives an ulcer, but if intestinal bleeding is your thing, though, don't let me stop you.

DARTH POWER
1. Why do you think he lost to Obi-Wan ? Anakin was faster and stronger than Obi-Wan and he lost. I will tell you the reason ; his balance was not good as Kenobi's.

2. Examples ?

1. Because neither could penetrate each others defences without gaining some kind of terrain advantage, because they knew each others moves inside out.

The passage you've given is non canon. Because that's not how Skywalker lost in the film.

2. Outsmarting a tactical genius like Admiral Trench, when Kenobi thought it was useless.
Penetrating the Citadels defenses by freezing in carbonite.
Not to mention he knows all Kenobi's combat moves inside out. So if it's something Kenobi would do in direct combat, Skywalker would at least be aware of the tactic.

The Merchant
Dude Anakin destroys the Brothers and in the process Bane dies as well.

Marco1907
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
There's no humor with Marco though. It just gives an ulcer, but if intestinal bleeding is your thing, though, don't let me stop you.

Why don't you take me on your ignore list then ?

Marco1907
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

2. Outsmarting a tactical genius like Admiral Trench, when Kenobi thought it was useless.
Penetrating the Citadels defenses by freezing in carbonite.

2. That's a general battle strategy, not a dueling strategy like Kenobi used, especially not like his ''Sokan'' technique.

I agree that Anakin is a better military commander, but that being said, it is nothing to do with dueling.

FreshestSlice
Why don't you take me on your ignore list then ?
Well one, that's a form of childish behavior even I don't stoup too. Once you get past the age of 12, you realise you can't just ignore all the idiotic people around you. Two, that means I would have to admit you matter enough for me to devote time to typing your entire username or clicking on your profile, and I can't do that.

Marco1907
Well one, that's a form of childish behavior even I don't stoup too. Once you get past the age of 12, you realise you can't just ignore all the idiotic people around you. Two, that means I would have to admit you matter enough for me to devote time to typing your entire username or clicking on your profile, and I can't do that.

Lmao

Well I will take you on my list then, good luck with following me. I am not going to bother with you anymore.

Trocity
2. That's a general battle strategy, not a dueling strategy like Kenobi used, especially not like his ''Sokan'' technique.

I agree that Anakin is a better military commander, but that being said, it is nothing to do with dueling.

Maul dies.

DARTH POWER

In any case they know each others dueling moves inside out remember. So you can bet Skywalker is fully aware of the kick in the knee strategy.

But honestly, I don't see it even coming to that. ROTS Skywalker should take it Opress as easily as Maul did. In a 1 vs 1 that is.

Combined though the Brothers are a Lethal force. One to be feared by anyone whose not Yoda or Sidious.

The brothers vs ROTS Skywalker would be an epic fight Imo. One that I would probably give to the brothers by a small margin.

But in this scenario, where they've just killed Ashoka and Padme? And he has a 2nd Saber available to defend against both opponents? Skywalker really does stomp. His Anger and Rage will fuel him to beyond the Brothers level to contend with.

Dionysus
Why is it so ****ing hard for people to spell "Ahsoka" right? I'm very, very curious.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Dionysus
Why is it so ****ing hard for people to spell "Ahsoka" right? I'm very, very curious.
I just realized you are Joker... mind blow.

DarthAnt66
thumb up
Lmao
Well I will take you on my list then, good luck with following me. I am not going to bother with you anymore.
lmfao dickwab

Dionysus
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I just realized you are Joker... mind blow.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lor3u3CqTY1qi88uuo1_400.gif

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Dionysus
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lor3u3CqTY1qi88uuo1_400.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0pnTm-KK9k&t=0m41s

http://m.spynews.ro/uploads/modules/news/12663/300x0_1383333573d41a1c9f.jpg

Emperordmb
I loved the Bad Touch reference in that ERB by the way...

carthage
Originally posted by The Merchant
Dude Anakin destroys the Brothers and in the process Bane dies as well.

thumb up

Especially to the last part

Dionysus
After they killed Padme and Kenobi and Ahsoka? laughing
Anakin ragdolls.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.