DCnU Captain Atom vs WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
No BFR

shadowknight
Cap wins as long as it doesn't become a slugfest

thingy150
Captain atom takes out the gamma radiation from hukk and reverts him back to banner, its that simple.

silver surfer has done this before and we have also seem new 52 captain atom absorb energy and radiation.

thingy150
Captain atom stomps easily, you could not win the argument in the last thread so you made a spite thread, good job.

Stoic
Originally posted by thingy150
Captain atom stomps easily, you could not win the argument in the last thread so you made a spite thread, good job.

There was a huge difference in WB Hulk, and the Hulk at regular levels. Draining him would be impossible, because he was actively tapping into the gamma force. He was able to do this once he underwent the meditation to tap into his power on Sakaar. This was during the Planet Hulk saga. Once he got to a certain level (WB Hulk level) draining him was nearly impossible because it wasn't the Hulk that was being drained, but instead Arm'Cheddon was tapping into the same power that the Hulk was taking his power from. Captain Atom would essentially be drinking from the same ocean of power without being able to stop the Hulk from drinking from it as well.

Betty was an energy sponge type as well, but without the Wishing Wells enchantment she would have capped at her max, and began to overheat like Rulk once did when he fought both the Savage Hulk, and Thor. Captain Atom has a limit to the amount of power that he can consume. If he can manage to contain more power than WB Hulk, he could win. Draining the Hulk dry, is out of the question though.

Board Walker
Phoenix force, goblin force, speed force, cosmic force, enigma force, the hawk force, the dark force, and now the Gamma force.

thingy150
Originally posted by Stoic
There was a huge difference in WB Hulk, and the Hulk at regular levels. Draining him would be impossible, because he was actively tapping into the gamma force. He was able to do this once he underwent the meditation to tap into his power on Sakaar. This was during the Planet Hulk saga. Once he got to a certain level (WB Hulk level) draining him was nearly impossible because it wasn't the Hulk that was being drained, but instead Arm'Cheddon was tapping into the same power that the Hulk was taking his power from. Captain Atom would essentially be drinking from the same ocean of power without being able to stop the Hulk from drinking from it as well.

Betty was an energy sponge type as well, but without the Wishing Wells enchantment she would have capped at her max, and began to overheat like Rulk once did when he fought both the Savage Hulk, and Thor. Captain Atom has a limit to the amount of power that he can consume. If he can manage to contain more power than WB Hulk, he could win. Draining the Hulk dry, is out of the question though.

Atom is stated to have zero limit, he is energy itself, he could go back in time and make hulk never gain gamma powers. Even if he were not able to do any of that(which he can) he is faster than the flash in both reaction and actual speed.

I have already stated multiple ways cap could beat them but i am just curious as to cap overloading, he has not overloaded in the new 52 so im just going to assume you are making assumptions.

if he has overloaded in the new 52 it does not support his other scans of him not being able to overload(and also give me the feats if he has).

Stoic
It's all in his bio. The Hulk gets his power from a source. This is why the Green Scar was larger, heavier, and more powerful than any other incarnation of the character. This is also why War Hulk was one of the most powerful Hulk's to ever be seen. The Celestial attachments that he had rigged to him allowed him to more efficiently draw more power from the Gamma Force. The Green Scar just showed us that he didn't need the Celestial tech to to become as powerful as he did. After all the Green Scar was even more powerful than War Hulk. Or that he was capable of attaining higher levels of power than War Hulk was shown to have done on panel.

Stoic
Atom is stated to have zero limit, he is energy itself, he could go back in time and make hulk never gain gamma powers. Even if he were not able to do any of that(which he can) he is faster than the flash in both reaction and actual speed.

I have already stated multiple ways cap could beat them but i am just curious as to cap overloading, he has not overloaded in the new 52 so im just going to assume you are making assumptions.

if he has overloaded in the new 52 it does not support his other scans of him not being able to overload(and also give me the feats if he has).

If he went back in time he would self BFR himself, and the battle would be over. The Hulk was also stated to have no limit by the Beyonder. They all have a limit. Some characters just haven't been shown one yet, but they all have one. This is why I said that Nate could win. It's not a certainty though.

thingy150
If he went back in time he would self BFR himself, and the battle would be over. The Hulk was also stated to have no limit by the Beyonder. They all have a limit. Some characters just haven't been shown one yet, but they all have one. This is why I said that Nate could win. It's not a certainty though.

Maybe he could take hulk back in time with him(so technically they are still fighting and its not bfr) and kill that times banner and that would make hulk never exist.

Either way hulk has no way of hurting atom and we both agree he wins.

Atom literally has too many tools and he is way too fast for hulk and he cannot be hurt by physical means.

New 52 cap atom is a badass.

carver9
Hulk stomps.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk stomps.

And you have read zero captain atom.

carver9
And you have read zero captain atom.

Lol...you didn't even know about his run in with Firestorm. No room to talk buddy (even though I've read every last one of his appearances and posted all of his showings on this site).

thingy150
Lol...you didn't even know about his run in with Firestorm. No room to talk buddy (even though I've read every last one of his appearances and posted all of his showings on this site).

His run in with firestorm i assume was in firestorms own book(and no one has posted scans of this run in) but caps power lvl does not agree with being overloaded because he has been stated to have no limit and he absorbed a sh*t ton of versions of himself from other universes.

He is a reality warper and he energy manipulator, he will absorb hulks energy and or change his physiology.

thingy150
absorb his radiation*

thingy150
absorb hulks radiation*

carver9
His run in with firestorm i assume was in firestorms own book(and no one has posted scans of this run in) but caps power lvl does not agree with being overloaded because he has been stated to have no limit and he absorbed a sh*t ton of versions of himself from other universes.

He is a reality warper and he energy manipulator, he will absorb hulks energy and or change his physiology.

You see, this is where you are failing. You're using bios and statements without presentations. Also, Hulks power has been stated as limitless...including his strength. Hell, Pak said Hulk can destroy a Galaxy with a punch. You see where statement get you?

As for the fight, Hulk has fought through all of that before. A weaker Hulk. Who is the most powerful person Atom has warped?

Atom isn't absorbing his power.

thingy150
You see, this is where you are failing. You're using bios and statements without presentations. Also, Hulks power has been stated as limitless...including his strength. Hell, Pak said Hulk can destroy a Galaxy with a punch. You see where statement get you?

As for the fight, Hulk has fought through all of that before. A weaker Hulk. Who is the most powerful person Atom has warped?

Not a bio statement, it was stated in atoms own book by scientists, most powerful does not matter when it comes to reality warping, he is faster than the flash and he can travel through time along with the fact he has given people powers and brought people back from the dead, he could easily just make hulk not exist.

carver9
Not a bio statement, it was stated in atoms own book by scientists, most powerful does not matter when it comes to reality warping, he is faster than the flash and he can travel through time along with the fact he has given people powers and brought people back from the dead, he could easily just make hulk not exist.

If he goes back in time, that's self bfr.

You're using statements. Captain Atom would lose in a statement war with the Hulk.

When it comes to warping, especially against a guy who has fought through it, it does matter. Now again, who is the most powerful being Atom has warped?

Lol...Prove that he is faster than Flash.

Reflassshh
This guy's using comic vine way of debate lol.

Dcnu C. Atom so far lacks the combat feat to win despite having a good powerset.

thingy150
If he goes back in time, that's self bfr.

You're using statements. Captain Atom would lose in a statement war with the Hulk.

When it comes to warping, especially against a guy who has fought through it, it does matter. Now again, who is the most powerful being Atom has warped?

Lol...Prove that he is faster than Flash.

In the future(which has stated to be partially canon) he catches the flash, this shows 1: he is faster 2: he has better reaction time.

Also hulk cannot and has not fought through his physiology being altered.

Also it is not self BFR if he brings hulk with him to kill human banner, then hulk does not exist entirely.

Also as surfer has done captain atom could just take away his gamma radiation.

Do you even know what reality warping is?

carver9
In the future(which has stated to be partially canon) he catches the flash, this shows 1: he is faster 2: he has better reaction time.

Also hulk cannot and has not fought through his physiology being altered.

Also it is not self BFR if he brings hulk with him to kill human banner, then hulk does not exist entirely.

Also as surfer has done captain atom could just take away his gamma radiation.

Do you even know what reality warping is?

Scans of him catching Flash going his top speed.

Lol...Hulk hasn't fought through his physiology being changed huh?

Hulk was shrunk down to the size of a mouse.

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5672/ann5j1qa.jpg

Through rage he get his size back. Even states he's grown back to his natural size.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3606/ann5k7vo.jpg

You know next to nothing about the character. Hell, the weakest version of Hulk fought through his body being turned to stone.

Do you not understand Savage Hulk and World Breaker are not the same character and draining has been tried and failed? Read up on the character before making assumptions.

Darwin tries to drain Hulk, ya know, the same Darwin who was able to take power from the Mkraan crystal failed to drain Hulk.

"Gamma energy...so much, no end to it". He adapted to Hulk powers and still couldn't drain Hulk.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media-full/Hulk/hulkvsxmen9.jpg.html

This was also tried by Armageddon and yet again it failed. The same person who was able to take from Surfer. This was tried by Rulk and Rulk failed because Rulk couldn't handle his power. Remember, this same Rulk was able to absorb the Odin Force, Surfer, Sentry, etc...

Comicvine, lol, comicvine. KMC is the big leagues friend. We don't debate off statements, we debate off fts/showings. You might want to read up on these characters.

Also, again, Hulk has fought through reality warping. You would know this if you read up on the character.

thingy150
Scans of him catching Flash going his top speed.

Lol...Hulk hasn't fought through his physiology being changed huh?

Hulk was shrunk down to the size of a mouse.

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5672/ann5j1qa.jpg

Through rage he get his size back. Even states he's grown back to his natural size.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3606/ann5k7vo.jpg

You know next to nothing about the character. Hell, the weakest version of Hulk fought through his body being turned to stone.

Do you not understand Savage Hulk and World Breaker are not the same character and draining has been tried and failed? Read up on the character before making assumptions.

Darwin tries to drain Hulk, ya know, the same Darwin who was able to take power from the Mkraan crystal failed to drain Hulk.

"Gamma energy...so much, no end to it". He adapted to Hulk powers and still couldn't drain Hulk.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media-full/Hulk/hulkvsxmen9.jpg.html

This was also tried by Armageddon and yet again it failed. The same person who was able to take from Surfer. This was tried by Rulk and Rulk failed because Rulk couldn't handle his power. Remember, this same Rulk was able to absorb the Odin Force, Surfer, Sentry, etc...

Comicvine, lol, comicvine. KMC is the big leagues friend. We don't debate off statements, we debate off fts/showings. You might want to read up on these characters.

Also, again, Hulk has fought through reality warping. You would know this if you read up on the character.

Lol KMC is the big leagues, than why did i already beat you in an argument?

Darwin is nowhere near a reality warper, he quickly adapts to situations and when the threat is too big he TP's away.

Captain atom has gone above lightspeed and literally walked around with bullets frozen in front of him. Cap can phase through things and literally cannot be harmed by WBH, he has a mobility, versatility, range, SPEED, reaction time, RAW POWER(reality warping), and durability advantage.

ALSO NONE OF THE THINGS I HAVE LISTED ARE OFF OF A POWER LIST, THEY ARE FROM SCANS I AM LOOKING AT RIGHT NOW.

He can create things from thin air, including a walking talking breathing clone of himself(which is human) he also brought someone back from the dead.

CAPTAIN ATOM WILL TAKE HULK BACK IN TIME WITH HIM(not bfr) AND THEN KILL BANNER BEFORE HE IS EVER THE HULK.

Is this how you argue? i have noticed in this and other threads that you never state the way the character you are arguing for wins, most likely because you do not have one. Acting like you won without saying how the person you are arguing for wins, is not winning.

juggerman
Hulk has hit intangibles in the past. So if he does indeed hit Atom, can Atom survive?

carver9

Darwin is nowhere near a reality warper, he quickly adapts to situations and when the threat is too big he TP's away.

Captain atom has gone above lightspeed and literally walked around with bullets frozen in front of him. Cap can phase through things and literally cannot be harmed by WBH, he has a mobility, versatility, range, SPEED, reaction time, RAW POWER(reality warping), and durability advantage.

ALSO NONE OF THE THINGS I HAVE LISTED ARE OFF OF A POWER LIST, THEY ARE FROM SCANS I AM LOOKING AT RIGHT NOW.

He can create things from thin air, including a walking talking breathing clone of himself(which is human) he also brought someone back from the dead.

CAPTAIN ATOM WILL TAKE HULK BACK IN TIME WITH HIM(not bfr) AND THEN KILL BANNER BEFORE HE IS EVER THE HULK.

Is this how you argue? i have noticed in this and other threads that you never state the way the character you are arguing for wins, most likely because you do not have one. Acting like you won without saying how the person you are arguing for wins, is not winning.

You haven't beat a single person on this forum in a debate. Just stop.

Darwin was unable to absorb him and Rulk failed to absorb him as well. The same Rulk who sapped Surfer clean of his power. The same Rulk who's absorption fts>>>>> Captain Atom absorption fts unless you have scans. Something you fail to present.

You said Captain Atom has moved faster than Flash. I want to see some scans. I know how fast he is, by far but I want you to provide proof of what you said. Show some scans.

It has to be from bios since you've failed to post anything backing your claims. Show us something or concede that World Breaker one shot kills him.

New 52 Captain Marvel can create things out of thin air as well. He would still get merked by World Breaker, so what's your point?

Show us Captain Atom taking someone back in time with him. Especially in a battle scenario.

Hulk wins by punching him in the face. Captain got overloaded by nuke level attacks, Hulk fist, even at his weakest dish out more power than that. If you want to know the issue number for the nuke fight, here ya go because I'm not posting scans for a kid that will ignore it: THE FURY OF FIRESTORM: THE NUCLEAR MEN #15. Hulk stomps.

h1a8

Is this how you argue? i have noticed in this and other threads that you never state the way the character you are arguing for wins, most likely because you do not have one. Acting like you won without saying how the person you are arguing for wins, is not winning. I disagree that atom is more durable. WBH is far more durable. What are atoms reality warping feats? Being able to warp reality to a certain extent doesn't automatically give you a win over someone who can't.

Also, has atom ever shown to phase through matter (or become intangible?)
Any scans or issue numbers you can give me.

WBH is very dangerous and can thunderclap ko atom. atom may not choose to become intangible right away or slow down time right away. He might want to see if he can beat Hulk normally first.

thingy150
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree that atom is more durable. WBH is far more durable. What are atoms reality warping feats? Being able to warp reality to a certain extent doesn't automatically give you a win over someone who can't.

Also, has atom ever shown to phase through matter (or become intangible?)
Any scans or issue numbers you can give me.

WBH is very dangerous and can thunderclap ko atom. atom may not choose to become intangible right away or slow down time right away. He might want to see if he can beat Hulk normally first.

Yes he has gone intangible and gone through matter, he has quite the plethora of warping feats along with making someone come back to life. Here is his respect thread(on comicvine because on the vine we do it right).

lol but matchesmalone is the respect thread god

heres the thread

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicvine.com%2Fcaptain-atom%2F4005-2050%2Fforums%2Fnew-52-captain-atom-respect-thread-688013%2F&ei=iF9mVOWII6TesASB-oGAAw&usg=AFQjCNGsmNyXysbQQR0Xte7Dr6WuMaSzlA&sig2=Ni3KjF_-d1eZx8SNrBhJtw

Time Immemorial
Haven't you had enough, appears you been chewed and spit out by the best of KMC.

Run back to comic vine, little princess.

thingy150
You haven't beat a single person on this forum in a debate. Just stop.

Darwin was unable to absorb him and Rulk failed to absorb him as well. The same Rulk who sapped Surfer clean of his power. The same Rulk who's absorption fts>>>>> Captain Atom absorption fts unless you have scans. Something you fail to present.

You said Captain Atom has moved faster than Flash. I want to see some scans. I know how fast he is, by far but I want you to provide proof of what you said. Show some scans.

It has to be from bios since you've failed to post anything backing your claims. Show us something or concede that World Breaker one shot kills him.

New 52 Captain Marvel can create things out of thin air as well. He would still get merked by World Breaker, so what's your point?

Show us Captain Atom taking someone back in time with him. Especially in a battle scenario.

Hulk wins by punching him in the face. Captain got overloaded by nuke level attacks, Hulk fist, even at his weakest dish out more power than that. If you want to know the issue number for the nuke fight, here ya go because I'm not posting scans for a kid that will ignore it: THE FURY OF FIRESTORM: THE NUCLEAR MEN #15. Hulk stomps.

Actually captain atom has absorbed a sh*t ton of versions of himself...which is greater than rulk by far.

Have not beaten anyone in a debate? remember when you admitted defeat after you could not prove thanos was amped.

How does hulk punch an intangible person? and even then captain atom was new to his power when firestorm overloaded him, he has since learned to control his power and can absorb close to anything(like a sh*t ton of versions of himself).

I HAVE STATED MULTIPLE FEATS AN DIF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM HERE YOU GO
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicvine.com%2Fcaptain-atom%2F4005-2050%2Fforums%2Fnew-52-captain-atom-respect-thread-688013%2F&ei=iF9mVOWII6TesASB-oGAAw&usg=AFQjCNGsmNyXysbQQR0Xte7Dr6WuMaSzlA&sig2=Ni3KjF_-d1eZx8SNrBhJtw

New 52 captain marvel has close to zero feats and has a completely different power set, try again.

Prove to me hulk can harm a intangible being who can manipulate atoms which in turn means he can also manipulate molecules(multiple atoms) which in turn means he can control matter(he has, he used it to stop a man from falling be controlling the pavement).

CAP KNOWS HOW TO CONTROL HIS POWER NOW, QUIT USING AN ARGUMENT ABOUT CAP WHEN HE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE ENERGY THE WAY HE CAN NOW.

YOU COMPARED A REALITY MANIPULATOR WITH A PLETHORA OF FEATS TO A FEATLESS MAGICAL BEING, you dont even have an argument.

YOU SAY STUFF ABOUT ME GETTING STUFF FROM BIOS BUT THEY ARE FROM THE CAP ATOM BOOKS I HAVE READ YOU F*CKING RETARD, LYING DOES NOT WIN YOU AN ARGUMENT.

thingy150
Here the flash knows he needs to catch atom or lives could be at stake, atom then catches the flash effortlessly showing hand speed and reaction time.

He has also flown FTL

One_Angry_Scot
Actually captain atom has absorbed a sh*t ton of versions of himself...which is greater than rulk by far.

Have not beaten anyone in a debate? remember when you admitted defeat after you could not prove thanos was amped.

How does hulk punch an intangible person? and even then captain atom was new to his power when firestorm overloaded him, he has since learned to control his power and can absorb close to anything(like a sh*t ton of versions of himself).

New 52 captain marvel has close to zero feats and has a completely different power set, try again.

Prove to me hulk can harm a intangible being who can manipulate atoms which in turn means he can also manipulate molecules(multiple atoms) which in turn means he can control matter(he has, he used it to stop a man from falling be controlling the pavement).

CAP KNOWS HOW TO CONTROL HIS POWER NOW, QUIT USING AN ARGUMENT ABOUT CAP WHEN HE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE ENERGY THE WAY HE CAN NOW.

YOU COMPARED A REALITY MANIPULATOR WITH A PLETHORA OF FEATS TO A FEATLESS MAGICAL BEING, you dont even have an argument.

YOU SAY STUFF ABOUT ME GETTING STUFF FROM BIOS BUT THEY ARE FROM THE CAP ATOM BOOKS I HAVE READ YOU F*CKING RETARD, LYING DOES NOT WIN YOU AN ARGUMENT.

Mate you need to chill out. No need to start swearing at people because you're annoyed with them.

Also just to mention the scan you uploaded comes up as a low resolution although that may just be me.

thingy150
HOW DOES THE HULK TOUCH ATOM? HE HAS ZERO SPEED FEATS ON ATOMS LEVEL AND ATOM CAN GO INTANGIBLE WHICH MEANS HULK CANT HIT HIM.

YOU CANNOT COUNTER THE SPEED ADVANTAGE THAT ATOM HAS BECAUSE HULK HAS LITERALLY NEVER GONE ANYWHERE NEAR THE SPEED ATOM HAS.

thingy150
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Mate you need to chill out. No need to start swearing at people because you're annoyed with them.

Also just to mention the scan you uploaded comes up as a low resolution although that may just be me.

Only one i had atm because im in school and comic vine is blocked which has this image on a higher resolution.

thingy150
Also he is literally the most annoying debater ever, his arguments are based upon speculation and him not knowing about the characters in the thread(along with the fact he is a fanboy).

He got destroyed on the thanos vs hulk thread and lied multiple times and he never reads the comment and ignores vital info.

One_Angry_Scot
Only one i had atm because im in school and comic vine is blocked which has this image on a higher resolution.

Right, if you give me the issue number I will upload it for you.

Time Immemorial
HOW DOES THE HULK TOUCH ATOM? HE HAS ZERO SPEED FEATS ON ATOMS LEVEL AND ATOM CAN GO INTANGIBLE WHICH MEANS HULK CANT HIT HIM.

YOU CANNOT COUNTER THE SPEED ADVANTAGE THAT ATOM HAS BECAUSE HULK HAS LITERALLY NEVER GONE ANYWHERE NEAR THE SPEED ATOM HAS.

laughing out loud

Try convincing carver of that.

One_Angry_Scot
Also he is literally the most annoying debater ever, his arguments are based upon speculation and him not knowing about the characters in the thread(along with the fact he is a fanboy).

He got destroyed on the thanos vs hulk thread and lied multiple times and he never reads the comment and ignores vital info.

That may be so in your opinion. You may disagree with him. Believe me I do too.

Particularly with regards to whether Sentry was weakened during WWH. But I haven't once called him a f*cking retard, in fact I have a good time talking about Hulk with him. But insulting someone's mental state isn't nice and it makes you look the fool more than you think Carver is.

thingy150
That may be so in your opinion. You may disagree with him. Believe me I do too.

Particularly with regards to whether Sentry was weakened during WWH. But I haven't once called him a f*cking retard, in fact I have a good time talking about Hulk with him. But insulting someone's mental state isn't nice and it makes you look the fool more than you think Carver is.

He called me a child multiple times in a past thread, admitted defeat and yet he still talked shit.

carver9

laughing out loud

You posted a scan of him catching Flash in the air saying that's Flash moving at his top speed. laughing

I'm not looking through an entire respect thread from a lame site. Post the scans I asked for.

One_Angry_Scot
He called me a child multiple times in a past thread, admitted defeat and yet he still talked shit.

Sure but if that's the case you don't need to stoop to a lower level. You're the bigger person by not retaliating.

But on a lighter note. Have you got the issue number of that scan so I can upload it for you?

KingD19
Hasn't Hulk manhandled a few intangible types in his day? And energy beings like Zaxx as well?

Time Immemorial

Do you want the carver abuse hot line?

1-800-Eat-Hulk

thingy150
laughing out loud

You posted a scan of him catching Flash in the air saying that's Flash moving at his top speed. laughing

I'm not looking through an entire respect thread from a lame site. Post the scans I asked for.

Actually he was running on his arm(its more a reaction time feat than speed)

he has gone FTL tho which is in the respect thread i posted.

thingy150
Sure but if that's the case you don't need to stoop to a lower level. You're the bigger person by not retaliating.

But on a lighter note. Have you got the issue number of that scan so I can upload it for you?

I have the issue myself let me get it might take a sec i put it in one of my comic boxes.

thingy150
FOUND IT!!!!! its justice league futures end #1

One_Angry_Scot
FOUND IT!!!!! its justice league futures end #1

Here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/GktVl5Fl.jpg

KingD19
So that's not a reaction feat. It's Atom using his powers to slow Flash down.

thingy150
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Do you want the carver abuse hot line?

1-800-Eat-Hulk

I want carver to learn a thing or two about comics and to quit being a biased, he literally is the worst debater i have ever come across(and i have debated quite a few theists).

He lies, he ignores comments and feats, he is annoying and cant even speel proves, he spelled it as "proofes" laughing

thingy150
Originally posted by KingD19
So that's not a reaction feat. It's Atom using his powers to slow Flash down.

Thanks for pointing that out, that means it is even more impressive a feat because he can bend even the speed force to his will he should have no problem taking control of hulks "gamma force".

thingy150
Here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/GktVl5Fl.jpg

Thanks man, damn that issue did a good job of showing off some power by cap atom, i loved that carver said hulk would win because martian manhunter could take down atom(with tp lol).

KingD19
Thanks for pointing that out, that means it is even more impressive a feat because he can bend even the speed force to his will he should have no problem taking control of hulks "gamma force".

There's nothing that proves he can manipulate the speed force. Just screw with his speed and stuff as stated on panel. Which means no proof he could manipulate the speed or gamma force.

thingy150
There's nothing that proves he can manipulate the speed force. Just screw with his speed and stuff as stated on panel. Which means no proof he could manipulate the speed or gamma force.

It said he can constantly manipulate his molecules that make up his speed force paralyzing flash, not really the speed force but it is a molecule manipulation feat which shows he can manipulate molecules to cut someone off from their power source(say maybe gamma radiation).

Prof. T.C McAbe
It said he can constantly manipulate his molecules that make up his speed force paralyzing flash, not really the speed force but it is a molecule manipulation feat which shows he can manipulate molecules to cut someone off from their power source(say maybe gamma radiation).

No offense, but the Speed Force is an outside force while Hulks Gamma Force is part of him.

thingy150
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
No offense, but the Speed Force is an outside force while Hulks Gamma Force is part of him.

Yes and cap can absorb it, or he could change hulks physiology to turn off his power/put him to sleep just like havok did(i know that wbh is greater than savage but it still makes sense his powers could be shut off)

Also he could probably shut down the gamma force, or travel back in time and kill hulk(takes hulk back in time with him to kill banner therefore hulk does not exist).

thingy150
When carver compared it to the speed force i assumed that he meant it was an outside source(note to self carver is always wrong)

carver9
I never compared anything to the speed force and everything you've said in this thread is nothing but assumptions.

Reflassshh
What I get from this thread is that Captain Atom can defeat Spectre or Galactus cutting 'em off from their power source... Or travelling back in time to kill Galan and Corrigan. thumb up !!!

thingy150
I never compared anything to the speed force and everything you've said in this thread is nothing but assumptions.

Actually i have listed multiple feats and provided the source of these feats, nice try to lie tho....it may not have been you but someone said this and confused me.

thingy150
Originally posted by Reflassshh
What I get from this thread is that Captain Atom can defeat Spectre or Galactus cutting 'em off from their power source... Or travelling back in time to kill Galan and Corrigan. thumb up !!!

Thats a cool story bud, but spectre and galactus are both reality warpers and they have nothing to do with the hulk so you trying to make fun of my comments just backfired and made you look like a dumbass.

Good job Happy Dance

carver9
Actually i have listed multiple feats and provided the source of these feats, nice try to lie tho....it may not have been you but someone said this and confused me.

You are pulling a no limit fallacy here. Basing your arguments off nothing. Saying he can absorb Hulk because he absorbed multiples of himself. If that isn't the du......anyways. It's pointless debating against someone who debates primarily off power set, ignoring what happens in comics and doesn't have a shed of proof backing up his claims. With that said, Hulk punch Captain Atom head off until I hear a better argument 'from someone else who knows about the character'.

carver9
Thats a cool story bud, but spectre and galactus are both reality warpers and they have nothing to do with the hulk so you trying to make fun of my comments just backfired and made you look like a dumbass.

Good job Happy Dance

Monarch isn't a reality warper. Captain Atom stomps him 10/10. Superman Prime isn't a reality warper. Captain Atom stomps him 10/10. Captain Atoms stomps everyone who doesn't warp reality 10/10. Great style of debating there buddy.

Reflassshh

Good job Happy Dance Just like the speed force has nothing to do with the gamma force?

On top of that C. Atom didn't even manipulate the speed force as you stated laughing out loud

You're a smart guy, aren't you? thumb up

thingy150
You are pulling a no limit fallacy here. Basing your arguments off nothing. Saying he can absorb Hulk because he absorbed multiples of himself. If that isn't the du......anyways. It's pointless debating against someone who debates primarily off power set, ignoring what happens in comics and doesn't have a shed of proof backing up his claims. With that said, Hulk punch Captain Atom head off until I hear a better argument 'from someone else who knows about the character'.

Atoms head cant be punched off by hulk, he can go intangible and he is much faster/has better reaction time.

I have presented multiple arguments like him turning off his powers like havok has ALREADY done, even tho hulk is greater in power lvl it still makes sense that he could do something that has already put the hulk down.

He can also control hulks molecules and completely change his physiology.....he has taken away powers before and HULK HAS NO WAY OF PUTTING HIM DOWN BECAUSE YOU HAVE STILL PROVIDED ZERO EVIDENCE THAT HULK CAN TOUCH HIM.

Atom has destroyed beings like mogul and can slow down time/stop the movement of molecules.

Board Walker
To put it simply so all can easily understand despite their personal character bias, this version of Atom is in an entirely different league in comparison to Hulk.

It is like taking a child in T-Ball and putting them against the top player in the MLB. The difference in what each individual can do is massively different, their cognitive functions are on different levels as is their physical ability to influence reality around them.

carver9
Atoms head cant be punched off by hulk, he can go intangible and he is much faster/has better reaction time.

I have presented multiple arguments like him turning off his powers like havok has ALREADY done, even tho hulk is greater in power lvl it still makes sense that he could do something that has already put the hulk down.

He can also control hulks molecules and completely change his physiology.....he has taken away powers before and HULK HAS NO WAY OF PUTTING HIM DOWN BECAUSE YOU HAVE STILL PROVIDED ZERO EVIDENCE THAT HULK CAN TOUCH HIM.

Atom has destroyed beings like mogul and can slow down time/stop the movement of molecules.

Hulk has affected Intangible beings. You should know this since you are debating against the character.

When did Havok turn Hulk powers off? Scan. I remember Havok amping off of Hulk and absorbing his powers but taking it away? Please show me a scan of this. By the way, your arguments are lame.

laughing out loud @ messing with Hulk molecules. Please read...This gun REWRITES MOLECULES ON A SUBATOMIC LEVEL.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot12_zps8d41b5d9.jpg.html?sort=9&o=405

Not only does Hulk withstand it in the scan above. He POWERS through it the next time he is hit by it. Hell, the blast engulfs his body.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/snapshot8_zps4397ffa8.jpg

Be honest with me, you dont know much about this character do you? I can tell I'm educating you. I'm always here to help.

I already posted scans proving that Hulk physiology can't be changed. He powers through it. Read my posts and look at the scans.

Prove that he can take someone as powerful as WBH powers.

Lol...Mongul is no Hulk.

Time stop won't work. Hulk has powered through time stop before.

The guy stops time and the freeze works on Black Knight but Hulk is still charging.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16636492/Indestructible_Hulk_13_015.jpg.html

Hulk is still moving.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16636494/Indestructible_Hulk_13_016.jpg.html

The guy states "you won't be stopped will you". Then he change his attack. Won't work. Already posted scans showing disrupting Hulks molecules will not do anything to him. Crazy thing is, it has been tried on a subatomic level and still failed. With that said, Hulk punch Atoms head off.

Board Walker
That is a aging ray that is targeting a very specific, and limited space of reality. Captain Atom has shown to be able to influence the concept of time on a reality wide scale.

carver9
Originally posted by Board Walker
That is a aging ray that is targeting a very specific, and limited space of reality. Captain Atom has shown to be able to influence the concept of time on a reality wide scale.

Go away.

Board Walker
Go away.

I know you tremble and convulse when in my presence, I know the luminosity of my enlightenment burns the core of your soul. However, my presence is necessary for you have willingly put yourself into a state of self destructive ignorance.

Carver, take my hand and come into the light. We are all waiting for you, all you have to do is try =)

thingy150
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/108735/2889946-HULK150019_col.jpg

Glad i could help someone new to comics, and yet you have still not come up with an answer for captain atoms speed(because you ignored it like you do with everything when you are wrong).

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/108735/2889946-HULK150019_col.jpg

Glad i could help someone new to comics, and yet you have still not come up with an answer for captain atoms speed(because you ignored it like you do with everything when you are wrong).

no expression

You said he took his powers away. Where in that scan did he take away Hulks power?

Also, Hulk can counter his speed by punching Atom in the face.

KingD19
Atom doesn't actually have enhanced speed from that Flash scan.

Time Immemorial
I know you tremble and convulse when in my presence, I know the luminosity of my enlightenment burns the core of your soul. However, my presence is necessary for you have willingly put yourself into a state of self destructive ignorance.

Carver, take my hand and come into the light. We are all waiting for you, all you have to do is try =)

Lol, profiled laughing

thingy150
no expression

You said he took his powers away. Where in that scan did he take away Hulks power?

Also, Hulk can counter his speed by punching Atom in the face.

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR LAST SENTENCE IS A JOKE, IF IT IS NOT I AM LEAVING BECAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE THAT MUCH STUPIDITY.

also i cant find the last scan but he does put hulkster to sleep.

thingy150
Atom doesn't actually have enhanced speed from that Flash scan.

He manipulated his atoms and made him freeze in place, which is even better than speed.

Also atom has gone FTL and moved around while bullets have stood still, he is far superior to hulk in speed, versatility, RAW POWER, and durability(considering he cant be hurt physically).

Time Immemorial
Carver don't break this kid..I like him.laughing out loud

"Id"
Capatain Atom exsistance transcends time space, its the main reason he can exsist in between moments and keep up with flash.

Stoic

That is not the same version of the Hulk, that was Savage Hulk who did not have the ability to consciously tap into the Gamma Force. Captain Atom would be able to drain energy from WB Hulk, but it would not stop WB Hulk from continuing to pull power from the same source of power as was seen when Arm'Cheddon attempted to do the exact same thing.

The Hulk has also been able to touch intangible beings in different forms. Zzzaxx being one of them. Punching through invisible dimensional barriers is another example, and trapping the Vision in his body being another time. It's pretty well known that the Hulk can touch intangible beings. Don't ask me how, it's just one of his abilities.

Also he is seen grabbing the Sentry's energy during WW Hulk.

thingy150
That is not the same version of the Hulk, that was Savage Hulk who did not have the ability to consciously tap into the Gamma Force. Captain Atom would be able to drain energy from WB Hulk, but it would not stop WB Hulk from continuing to pull power from the same source of power as was seen when Arm'Cheddon attempted to do the exact same thing.

The Hulk has also been able to touch intangible beings in different forms. Zzzaxx being one of them. Punching through invisible dimensional barriers is another example, and trapping the Vision in his body being another time. It's pretty well known that the Hulk can touch intangible beings. Don't ask me how, it's just one of his abilities.

Also he is seen grabbing the Sentry's energy during WW Hulk.

If you actually read anything i posted you would know i stated that this was a different version of the hulk, but a more powerful hulk might be shut down by the more powerful reality/atom/ energy manipulator.

Again nobody is making an argument for how the hulk can beat him. Until you do this then you really don't have an argument.

thingy150
Carver don't break this kid..I like him.laughing out loud

Breaking me by never countering my speed/ time manipulation feats.....

carver9
Breaking me by never countering my speed/ time manipulation feats.....

You do know Hulk isn't slow, right?

carver9
If you actually read anything i posted you would know i stated that this was a different version of the hulk, but a more powerful hulk might be shut down by the more powerful reality/atom/ energy manipulator.

Again nobody is making an argument for how the hulk can beat him. Until you do this then you really don't have an argument.

Like he beats all energy manipulators.

thingy150
one shot, is all it took for captain atom to put down mongul, mongul fought evenly with superman and fought superman/batman at the same time(batman is at superman level).

Time Immemorial

Hulk Smash?

thingy150
You do know Hulk isn't slow, right?

HAHAHHAAHHA, he has zero speed feats on caps level, he is slow compared to captain atom.

thingy150

Captain atom is a reality manipulator which is far above energy manipulation.

He has brought people back from the dead and opened portals through time and space...not to mention the fact he has size manipulation and can control the physiology of other people(including the flash)

thingy150
I am almost positive that carver is trolling me

carver9
one shot, is all it took for captain atom to put down mongul, mongul fought evenly with superman and fought superman/batman at the same time(batman is at superman level).

Mongul is no Hulk. He doesn't have the strength, speed, or durability fts to be Hulk.

carver9
I am almost positive that carver is trolling me

You dont know what you are talking about. You are throwing out things that Atom can do without knowing what Hulk is capable of.

Stoic

Mongul isn't on WB Hulk's level. WB Hulk was at the level that he could throw punches, and indirectly destroy a planet. Rulk alone hit A-Bomb, and the impact registered a 10 on a seismograph monitor. WB Hulk was far over this level of power. These are just things that you can't ignore. I'm not saying who would win, but you may want to acknowledge WB Hulk as being above the junior leagues.

Stoic

Might be, does not somehow mean that it will be. If you continue to write things like this version of the Hulk would not be able to touch someone that is intangible, people will continue to tell you otherwise. if you continue to say that he would be drained, someone else may show you that this would not shut him down like it would have done to another version of him. This is all that I'm actually saying to you.

thingy150
Again never said mongul was wbh lvl, he does not have enough feats.

Also are you guys going to continue ignoring the speed advantage?

Neither of you have come up with a way that hulk can take down captain atom.

thingy150
You dont know what you are talking about. You are throwing out things that Atom can do without knowing what Hulk is capable of.

Again everything you say is moot, you dont even have an argument formed to give hulk the win yet you keep posting this redundant garbage.

thingy150
Also stoic are you pissed about the new lobo? im not but you have 2 "fake" lobo pics up.

carver9
Again never said mongul was wbh lvl, he does not have enough feats.

Also are you guys going to continue ignoring the speed advantage?

Neither of you have come up with a way that hulk can take down captain atom.

You switched from time stop, to manipulating his physical structure, to ripping his molecules, now you are talking about speed because you've run out if options. If I post a speed showing from Hulk that proves he could tag Atom...what will you come up with next? Your options are limited but you just will not give up. Move on.

carver9
Again everything you say is moot, you dont even have an argument formed to give hulk the win yet you keep posting this redundant garbage.

Prove that physical strength can't hurt Atom.

thingy150
You switched from time stop, to manipulating his physical structure, to ripping his molecules, now you are talking about speed because you've run out if options. If I post a speed showing from Hulk that proves he could tag Atom...what will you come up with next? Your options are limited but you just will not give up. Move on.

HAHHAHHA noice lie bro, hulk does not have any speed feats to prove he can touch cap....

Thats why you did not post them BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE THEM(on caps level)

thingy150
Prove that physical strength can't hurt Atom.

Even if he dies he is not really dead and he has yet to be hurt by physical means in the new 52...he can destroy planets and is way too FAST and versatile for the hulk, he can go back in time(bringing hulk of course) and kills banner, game over.

thingy150
HAHAH you want me to leave so you can walk away feeling like you won, this argument is not going any further until you can show 1 scan of hulk on atoms speed lvl/reaction time lvl.

Stoic
Also stoic are you pissed about the new lobo? im not but you have 2 "fake" lobo pics up.

Nope I'm not upset about what has happened to Lobo. I just don't have the time to create a new sig at the moment. Plus the Lobo that I have up is by far the best Lobo. I'm also not that invested in who would win between either of these guys, WB Hulk is more powerful than Captain Atom, while Captain Atom is more versatile. Who wins? I really don't know, but at the same time perhaps you could compare WB Hulk to a character that is actually on his level, because Mongul isn't. On the other hand, power, or versatility does not automatically mean win. I was just reminding you that energy drains, and intangibility isn't going to put WB Hulk out of action. Reality warping may.

Golgo13
Cap.

thingy150
Nope I'm not upset about what has happened to Lobo. I just don't have the time to create a new sig at the moment. Plus the Lobo that I have up is by far the best Lobo. I'm also not that invested in who would win between either of these guys, WB Hulk is more powerful than Captain Atom, while Captain Atom is more versatile. Who wins? I really don't know, but at the same time perhaps you could compare WB Hulk to a character that is actually on his level, because Mongul isn't. On the other hand, power, or versatility does not automatically mean win. I was just reminding you that energy drains, and intangibility isn't going to put WB Hulk out of action. Reality warping may.

Never compared WBH to mongul btw.

Also cap is by far more powerful, he manipulates atoms, time, molecules, energy, reality itself.

Atom has absorbed much things much greater than the hulk, he absorbed multiple alternate versions of himself.

Atom stopped flash from moving(which is almost impossible due to his speed force) so i assume if he can manipulate reality on such a large scale that he can stop a controller of the speed force he should be able to drain or stop hulks gamma radiation.

Hulk has been drained before(not WBH) but it still shows that he can be drained.

Atom has given and taken away powers from people, maybe he could even just take away hulks connection to gamma radiation thus reverting hulk to banner.

Cap has a lot of ways to win and he has some killer feats that are in my opinion better then being a big temper tantrum.

thingy150
Originally posted by Golgo13
Cap.

YUP YUP

carver9

Also cap is by far more powerful, he manipulates atoms, time, molecules, energy, reality itself.

Atom has absorbed much things much greater than the hulk, he absorbed multiple alternate versions of himself.

Atom stopped flash from moving(which is almost impossible due to his speed force) so i assume if he can manipulate reality on such a large scale that he can stop a controller of the speed force he should be able to drain or stop hulks gamma radiation.

Hulk has been drained before(not WBH) but it still shows that he can be drained.

Atom has given and taken away powers from people, maybe he could even just take away hulks connection to gamma radiation thus reverting hulk to banner.

Cap has a lot of ways to win and he has some killer feats that are in my opinion better then being a big temper tantrum.

Everything you named has been countered. Every last one of the things you named Cap could do.

thingy150
Everything you named has been countered. Every last one of the things you named Cap could do.

How did you counter them? oh ya with speculation.

also you never countered him going back in time and killing banner.

and you never countered him shutting down hulk brain just like havok did.

And Cap has absorbed far more powerful beings than the hulk, he will absorb the gamma radiation.

3 ways he could beat the hulk lets see if you can counter them instead of speculating.

also hulk has zero way to beat atom, you have not even gotten around to making an argument for hulk beating him.

carver9
Your comment about him taking Hulk back in time is him grabbing Hulk (which is hilarious since Hulk is far stronger than him. So not only will he have to grab Hulk to achieve this, but, he would have to overpower him, and then fly him through time...laughable but let's continue). I don't think it would work tbh. Here we have Hulk ripping through a glass that is meant to bfr him to another dimension. It didnt work. Do you want to know why it didn't work? Read...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/HULK2014001-int-LR3-2-e8a80.jpg
http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/HULK2014001-int-LR3-3-a26a7.jpg
http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/HULK2014001-int-LR3-4-9c5ae.jpg

And thats a weakened Hulk. Then you forgot about his recent showing of punching through time.

Let's continue. Lol...Hulk has grown in power significantly since your Havok scan but let me guess, you already knew that (lol). Anyways, Cap attacking Hulks mind is the last thing he should want to do. Reasons (and I want to see fts of Cap TP attacks as well)...

We have the most powerful mind on the planet attacking Hulk. Attacking him to the point that the X-men nearly passed out. Emma was one of those peeps.

Couldn't find this anywhere but WWH tanks Charles mind attack. It was so powerful that the chain reaction from it temporarily knocked out the entire Xmen roster and Emma was one of the victims.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot21_zpsa7258147.jpg.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot22_zps660c2bec.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6

He also tanked Emma mind attack before hand.

What has Cap absorbed and prove that Cap absorption>Rulks.

Stoic

That's more versatile, not more powerful. There is a difference. WB Hulk is more powerful, but less versatile than a base level Captain Atom.

The Hulk at a far lower level broke through a time stop. Flash is one thing WB Hulk is another. You claim not to be making comparisons while doing the opposite of your claims. I'm not sure if you are unaware of doing this, but from where I am sitting, this is exactly what you have done, and continue to do.

I'm not sure if WB Hulk can fight off or resist a high level reality manipulator, but is Captain Atom on the level of a Beyonder level character in terms of reality manipulations, or is he at a far lower level? He doesn't have to be at that level, and this is not what i am saying. I'm just wondering if it would be possible for another character to resist his manipulations? The Hulk has a zany history of defying things of that nature. Does Captain Atom manipulate reality, or matter and energy?

WB Hulk is capable of being drained, but that does not stop him from continuing to tap into the Gamma Force. I said this twice already. The reason that the Savage Hulk could not remain at his level while being drained is because he lacked the ability or intellect to tap into the gamma Force like WB hulk was able to. Similarly War Hulk was one of the most powerful Hulk's because he was rigged up with devices that allowed him to tap into the main source of his power.

Atom would be unable to take away Wb Hulk's power through siphoning it, or draining it away, unless he was able to drain off more than the Hulk was consciously capable of drinking up himself. WB Hulk was a power house, and a lot of people don't realize just how powerful he really was. When someone is capable of destroying more than a planet with a punch not directly aimed at the planet, how powerful do you think that character actually is? His physical collateral damage feats, made HP Doomsday look like a 20 pound weakling from where I stood.

Collateral damage isn't the end all be all, but there has to be a point when you have to sit back and acknowledge that it would take a crazy amount of power to do what he did. DOS Doomsday, and Superman blew out windows for miles which nearly killed them. WB Hulk, and Betty blew out planets, and couldn't wait to do it again.

WB Hulk may be able to be beaten by Nate, but I'm just not sure how. On the other hand Nate may get beaten as well, because no character is invincible.

Nate has the speed. What else is he going to do to win? Energy drain isn't going to work, matter manipulation can be argued against. I really don't think it's as clear cut as you might think.

thingy150
The battle basically depends upon if cap can effect hulks energy, Its either cap wins or hulk will not be able to lay a hand on him.

Captain atom cannot die, so therefore since the thread does not specify he cant lose.

Also i think time travel is a likely option for him defeating the hulk still, if he brings hulk back in time with him then its not BFR so then he kills banner and hulk never existed in the 1st place.

EVEN IF CAP CANT FINISH HULK(which he has a lot of ways to do considering his powers) HULK WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEAT HIM.

Caps speed/ phasing will make him untouchable so that rules out hulk beating him, even if hulk can hurt intangible beings he cant hurt atom.

ALSO CAP MAY BE ABLE TO STOP HIM FROM TAPPING INTO THE GAMMA FORCE(its a maybe but reality warping could do it)

A blast that can 1 shot mongul(who has stalemated superman) could hurt hulk.

ANOTHER WAY HE COULD WIN, would be for him to freeze the hulk like he did the flash and use his speed to unload multiple of the energy blasts that 1 shotted mongul and overload hulks healing factor and leave no trace of hulk so he will not be able to heal.

Overloading hulks healing factor with speed and time manipulation seems to be one of the more viable options.

thingy150
To carver. he does not have to grab hulk to send him back in time(he has opened holes in time and space) and even if he had to grab him he is much faster so hulk would not be able to react.

They travel back in time and he kills banner before hulk can even react, hulk does not exist anymore atom wins.

Also another option would be for atom to use his speed/ time manipulation to freeze hulk(like he did flash) and then overload hulks destroy every trace of hulk before his healing factor can kick in.

carver9
To carver. he does not have to grab hulk to send him back in time(he has opened holes in time and space) and even if he had to grab him he is much faster so hulk would not be able to react.

They travel back in time and he kills banner before hulk can even react, hulk does not exist anymore atom wins.

Also another option would be for atom to use his speed/ time manipulation to freeze hulk(like he did flash) and then overload hulks destroy every trace of hulk before his healing factor can kick in.

Scans. And then show him using it in combat since CIS is on.

thingy150
Scans of what?

thingy150
Are you going to ignore the other half of my comment?

thingy150
Just found the scan, he opens a window in space to see whats happening on earth so its not the feat i thought it was, but he is still faster and he can grab him and take him back in time before he reacts and then he kills banner.

carver9
Are you going to ignore the other half of my comment?

Scans of him taking someone back in time. Also, he isn't freezing Hulk...I already showed you Hulk fighting past time freeze.

Stoic
Just found the scan, he opens a window in space to see whats happening on earth so its not the feat i thought it was, but he is still faster and he can grab him and take him back in time before he reacts and then he kills banner.

I'm confused. If he grabs WB Hulk and takes him back in time with him, wouldn't WB Hulk still exist? He would just be creating a paradox event.

Board Walker
I'm confused. If he grabs WB Hulk and takes him back in time with him, wouldn't WB Hulk still exist? He would just be creating a paradox event.

If we go by linear theory, then Captain Atom could take Hulk back in time with him and there would be no creation of a second universe. Furthermore, if CA were to kill past hulk then future hulk would simply cease to exist. This would also mean that this fight never occured because Hulk never existed, thus when CA returns to the future or instantly after killing past hulk CA would be rewritten to fit the new timeline. However, if CA is outside of the time line then he would remain the same regardless of his history being rewritten when hulk's absence.

If we went by multiple string theory then many things could potentially happen such as CA taking hulk into the past, CA then kills past hulk which causes a seperate universe to be created. The original one in which CA took hulk to the past and kill his past self, has the future hulk cease from existing the moment past hulk dies. The new universe that was created has the future hulk continue to exist even though the past hulk died in front of him. Then there would be at third universe created in which the past hulk still survived some how, thus ensuring the survival of the future hulk.

Stoic
If we go by linear theory, then Captain Atom could take Hulk back in time with him and there would be no creation of a second universe. Furthermore, if CA were to kill past hulk then future hulk would simply cease to exist. This would also mean that this fight never occured because Hulk never existed, thus when CA returns to the future or instantly after killing past hulk CA would be rewritten to fit the new timeline. However, if CA is outside of the time line then he would remain the same regardless of his history being rewritten when hulk's absence.

If we went by multiple string theory then many things could potentially happen such as CA taking hulk into the past, CA then kills past hulk which causes a seperate universe to be created. The original one in which CA took hulk to the past and kill his past self, has the future hulk cease from existing the moment past hulk dies. The new universe that was created has the future hulk continue to exist even though the past hulk died in front of him. Then there would be at third universe created in which the past hulk still survived some how, thus ensuring the survival of the future hulk.

Or we can debate things that we know for sure, because nothing about this theory makes it a solid fact. To top it off, is it in Nate's character to just go around killing people just for the win? Then there's the OP rule of BFR being turned off, which means that they are to remain on the battlefield.

Board Walker
Or we can debate things that we know for sure, because nothing about this theory makes it a solid fact. To top it off, is it in Nate's character to just go around killing people just for the win?

Well in DC time traveling is a pretty common thing as is cross universe hopping, and in both cases both linear as well as multiple string theory have been used.

Stoic
Well in DC time traveling is a pretty common thing as is cross universe hopping, and in both cases both linear as well as multiple string theory have been used.

The problem here is that this is not the DC universe, or the Marvel Universe. They battle in a neutral universe, and if they leave that universe it is a self BFR. BFR is off, so attempting to do this is nullified by a magical force from the Blue Universe. big grin

Board Walker
The problem here is that this is not the DC universe, or the Marvel Universe. They battle in a neutral universe, and if they leave that universe it is a self BFR. BFR is off, so attempting to do this is nullified by a magical force from the Blue Universe. big grin

Could CA bring the past Hulk to their present fight, and then kill past hulk there thus eliminating future hulk from the present?

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Reflassshh

Dcnu C. Atom so far lacks the combat feat to win despite having a good powerset. Originally posted by Reflassshh

Dcnu C. Atom so far lacks the combat feat to win despite having a good powerset. hulk will win here

Stoic
Could CA bring the past Hulk to their present fight, and then kill past hulk there thus eliminating future hulk from the present?

That would go against forum rules. It would essentially be calling for outside help. We should also keep in mind the nature of the characters mind set so that we aren't fighting the battle for them. WB Hulk was in his element. He could go berserk without any care in the world. If there are innocents around, he wouldn't ever take it up to that level, so by proxy, when WB Hulk is in a thread against an opponent it should always be understood, that there are no innocents around. My point is that we have to always be aware of CIS factors.

WB Hulk may not have had the versatility of a high Herald, but his power levels were well above the high Herald tier. I think Nate would have his hands full against him. I also have trouble believing that he would be capable of draining him dry, because of the source that WB Hulk was willfully, and consciously taking his power from. I'm imagining it would be like expecting a very large dog, to drink an ocean of water.

Time Immemorial
I feel like Carver did a good job avoiding the hard questions here and tip toeing around the real issues here.

thingy150
Dang i hate how people argue on this forum, TELL ME HOW HULK CAN BEAT CAPTAIN ATOM otherwise just stop commenting.

thingy150
I like how carver said he could stop his speed/reaction time advantage by punching him in the face, lollololololololoollo

do you not understand what speed/reaction time does?

thingy150
ALSO CAPTAIN ATOM CAN LITERALLY TURN HULK INTO A BUTTERFLY

no temper tantrum will stop this.

thingy150
stoic, do you seriously think hulk is more powerful than atom? Because power is not just strength, captain atom is a reality warper....he is light years ahead of that giant temper tantrum in power.

Time Immemorial

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/322/0/b/Bawww___Hulk_Angry_by_JeffVictor.jpg

thingy150
lol

carver9
ALSO CAPTAIN ATOM CAN LITERALLY TURN HULK INTO A BUTTERFLY

NO HE CAN NOT.

thingy150
NO HE CAN NOT.

Have you read any captain atom? do you know what reality warping is?

and how does hulk beat him?

carver9
Have you read any captain atom? do you know what reality warping is?

and how does hulk beat him?

Show us his reality warping ft.

thingy150
Captain atom can see things down to their very atom and he can change them, this shows he has unbound molecule manipulation power because everything is made up of atoms.

He completely changes hulks atoms and hulk is a butterfly.

carver9
Captain atom can see things down to their very atom and he can change them, this shows he has unbound molecule manipulation power because everything is made up of atoms.

He completely changes hulks atoms and hulk is a butterfly.

Show us and Hulk atoms can't be changed.

thingy150
He has brought people back from the dead, given people powers, he cant be killed he just reforms, is so fast bullets stand still, he is capable of accessing the time stream...etc...

here is a respect thread with every single feat i have mentioned so far

http://www.comicvine.com/captain-atom/4005-2050/forums/new-52-captain-atom-respect-thread-688013/

thingy150
Show us and Hulk atoms can't be changed.

Prove this, you just talk out your a$$ you have not proven anything and i just stated my source.

you still have not given me a way hulk can win(he cant)

you dont even have an argument so f*ck off fanboy

carver9
He has brought people back from the dead, given people powers, he cant be killed he just reforms, is so fast bullets stand still, he is capable of accessing the time stream...etc...

here is a respect thread with every single feat i have mentioned so far

http://www.comicvine.com/captain-atom/4005-2050/forums/new-52-captain-atom-respect-thread-688013/

I'm not checking the entire respect thread. Show us him warping reality.

Him making bullets stop is affecting time which again doesn't work against Hulk.

thingy150
No the bullet feats were before he could manipulate time, also wtf are you talking about, how does time manipulation affect hulk.

again you are dodge the question, how the **** can hulk win.

carver9
Prove this, you just talk out your a$$ you have not proven anything and i just stated my source.

you still have not given me a way hulk can win(he cant)

you dont even have an argument so f*ck off fanboy

Everything you've brought up has been countered. I'm not reposting scans. Read comics and stop relying on respect threads, comicvine.

carver9
No the bullet feats were before he could manipulate time, also wtf are you talking about, how does time manipulation affect hulk.

again you are dodge the question, how the **** can hulk win.

I showed your none reading post self that time stop doesn't work on Hulk. Read posts.

thingy150
Changing his atoms completely has not been countered, nor has anything else because you do not have the knowledge to counter anything i have posted. You are a fanboy and you know nothing about captain atom

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2657798-captainatom_12_thegroup_010.jpg

here he is going FTL

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2656412-captainatom_1_thegroup_004.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2656413-captainatom_1_thegroup_005.jpg

here he is controlling somethings molecules

thingy150
He can literally change hulks atoms completely, this would mean he is no longer powered with gamma radiation.

thingy150
I SEE YOU ARE STILL DODGING THE QUESTION OF HOW HULK CAN BEAT HIM.

good job, you ignore my posts and you have disproved nothing, you are a fanboy and everything you post is redundant.

thingy150
HEY CARVER FEEL FREE TO STEP UP AND DEBATE ANY TIME YOU WANT

h1a8
WBH wins by thunderclap

DarkSaint85
I'm surprised h1. Cap is far faster; I'd have thought you'd be on his side.

thingy150
WBH wins by thunderclap

FACEPALM

damn people on this site know literally nothing about captain atom

Time Immemorial
WBH wins by thunderclap

And how would that even hurt CA?

carver9
Didn't Captain Atom get melted by a volcano?

Time Immemorial

Then reformed...

DarkSaint85

Then reformed...

Plus, he didn't have any knowledge of his powers.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>