Yoda vs TOR Strike Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
The great and wise Yoda from Revenge of the Sith versus off against the mighty...
Darth Marr, The Hero of Tython, Lana Beniko, Jakarro, Theron Shan, & Shae Vizsla*.
*The team is amplified by the Battle Meditation of Satele Shan who has traveled with them.

S_W_LeGenD
TOR Strike Team comfortably.

Nephthys
Wank thread spotted.

carthage
Yoda

Stigma
Yoda speedblitzes all bar HoT. Then defeats HoT comfortably.

Board Walker
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The great and wise Yoda from Revenge of the Sith versus off against the mighty...
Darth Marr, The Hero of Tython, Lana Beniko, Jakarro, Theron Shan, & Shae Vizsla*.
*The team is amplified by the Battle Meditation of Satele Shan who has traveled with them.

Revan fought the top 8 champions of the Sith Empire+Republic in his final final fight, and he soundly defeated them until his light half sabotaged him.

McP
Yoda ragdolls.

Selenial
Te... Haha I can't even say it.

Yoda

AncientPower
Yoda KOs everyone bar Marr, Satele and HoT then wins via high difficulty.

Lord Stark
Yoda force wave would obliterate anyone not named Marr or HoT. Then he takes the two of them with difficulty. Also Marr by this point is far past his prime.

Nephthys
Lol at this Yoda wank. With Satele's battle meditation, the HoT and Marr together can probably block Yoda's force wave. And intercept any blitz attempts. Everyone seems to be missing the point of what a team actually is. Theres usually some sort of team work involved.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol at this Yoda wank. With Satele's battle meditation, the HoT and Marr together can probably block Yoda's force wave. Everyone seems to be missing the point of what a team actually is.

HoT and Marr are going to block a force wave that could send Sidious packing? laughing

Also as I said before, Marr has a foot in the door at this point.

Nephthys
Combined and with battle meditation? Yes.

AncientPower
Yoda wank? nah the novelizations did that for us.

Yoda is so far above everyone here it is a joke. Theron Shan, Jakkaro and Shae are such non factors that he probably uses them as his TK projectiles.

Satele, Marr, and HoT seriously aren't on his level by any means.

Nephthys
Novelisations of what?

Against Yoda straight up they'd be fodder, obviously. But when backing Marr and HoT up with explosives, flamethrowers and covering fire they could be slightly effective.

With BM they can obviously compete though.

Nephthys
He's basically the current top dawg of the Empire, with unsurpassed martial ability and is said to be able to rout whole armies and is more effective than a planetary shield. IIRC he also has a few amps from Hords lightsaber and his armor.

AncientPower
Scaring an Imperial Officer with his face so bad he committed suicide, he stopped the Korriban invasion by the Republic, practically solo oh and he's the unofficial leader of the Dark Council following the Emperor going bye bye for awhile.

Also Neph:

Labyrinth of Evil, Revenge of the Sith, Attack of the Clones, The Phantom Menace, Shatterpoint and more novels/sourcebooks put Yoda on a level higher than everyone in his time bar Sidious and superior to everyone who came before him.

Not to mention a few Lucas/Chee quotes to boot.

AncientPower
BMed HoT and Marr are not enough to take Yoda.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Going with the team.

Nalaniel
Team.

Revanchiste
ToR

Next time on Death Battle Yoda against Kizaru + 20 chapter of Warhammer 40 000
space marine + The empeor god himself + the suncrusher an army of world devastator 6 sovereign class + the eclipse I V.S the eclipse II + The galaxy gun the the star forge infinite fleet + all the ork from warhammer 40 000 !!

FreshestSlice
Yoda. Even with Satele's damn near featless and nonexistent Battle Meditation, they aren't stopping anyone.

FreshestSlice
Although I like the PT more, I think a lot of the TOR people compare to them, and by a lot I mean three or so, unless it's the Sith side. None of them compare to Yoda or Sidious, so that doesn't really matter, tbh. The HoT's pretty much the strongest one here, and they're Anakin level at best.

Revanchiste
........... Anakin V.S Vitiate... Le's make a topic about it !

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Although I like the PT more, I think a lot of the TOR people compare to them, and by a lot I mean three or so, unless it's the Sith side. None of them compare to Yoda or Sidious, so that doesn't really matter, tbh. The HoT's pretty much the strongest one here, and they're Anakin level at best.

Malgus? Vitiate? Revan? Soa? Dread Masters? Nox? Barsen'thor?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Malgus? Vitiate? Revan? Soa? Dread Masters? Nox? Barsen'thor?
Look at you popping off Sith like you didn't even read what I said.

Revan also isn't from TOR, so...

And Soa is featless. forgive me for not caring

Nephthys
I saw you mention Sith but you hadn't otherwise indicated you were talking about just Jedi so I thought eh **** it.

Ok then:

HoT, Barsen'thor, Satele (I guess those were the 3 you meant), Jaric Kaedan, Tol Braga, Ven Zallow, Aryn Leneer, Kao Cen Darach, Orgus Din, Sidonie, Kellian Jarro, Lord Goh, Zabrak Bro from the Third Lesson. I'd include Warren Sodoru and Leeha since they are supposed to be among the best Jedi of the era, but I don't want to start that fight up again.

At any rate, there are plenty more than 3 Jedi in the TOR era that compare to PT characters.

Featless other than the whole Rakatan Empire having to gang up to beat him, and it being said that he could doom the galaxy if he escaped.

FreshestSlice
I don't think anyone past the first two on that list compares to any of the higher ups in the PT era, so yeah.

Nephthys
Higher ups as in? I'm talking Jedi Council level. Ventress, Fisto, Koon etc. You really don't think any Jedi baring the PCs reach even that level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.