Darth Bane vs. Darth Malak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
This is Nexus Bane since the fight is taking place in the Star Forge, and Malak himself is also drawing from this amp. Who wins?

Emperordmb
Bane takes this one.

DarthAnt66
Who is Nexus Bane?

carthage
Not sure

The Merchant
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Who is Nexus Bane?

Bane when he's drawing on a Nexus duh.

Nephthys
Bane crushes Malak at least 6 times.

carthage
Even split or slight majority to Malak I guess, it could go either way. Malak is the better duelist and Banes TK isnt powerful enough to harm Malak

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Merchant
Bane when he's drawing on a Nexus duh.
What incarnation?

The Merchant
Rule of Two incarnation BUT no Orbalisks.

carthage
He gets stomped then

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Merchant
Rule of Two incarnation BUT no Orbalisks.
So late Path of Destruction (when he fought Kas'im)?

The Merchant
Yup.

carthage
Bane has no chance unless you believe Sirak and Kas'im > Darth Malak, which people here probably do believe

DarthAnt66
lawl, Malak might ragdoll. Bane got utterly nothing on him. It's stated Bane wasn't even the most powerful Sith at the time.
Hell, in "Bane of the Sith", Bane had difficulty fighting a Gharzr and Skreev. Add that on to his mass difficulty with Kas'im.

The_Tempest
Ooh, good fight!

carthage
Inb4. Neph says Kas'im > Darth Revan

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
Inb4. Neph says Kas'im > Darth Revan Mortis

Nephthys
Well Kas'im > or = Revan and Malak in terms of sabers at least.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well Kas'im > or = Revan and Malak in terms of sabers at least.
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2012/364/f/9/pinkie_pie_laughing_by_tygerbug-d5pr3ew.png

carthage
Yeah you know all those powerful duelists Kas'im beat, and the many accolades Kas'im has apart from Banes opinion.. Oh wait

The Merchant
Hmm, alright what-if Bane had his Orbalisks?

carthage
Malak would die, but only because Bane sucks and he needs his armor in order to compete

Nephthys
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2012/364/f/9/pinkie_pie_laughing_by_tygerbug-d5pr3ew.png

Sorry, I forgot about Revan's incredible dueling feats such as when he.....

As well as Malak's feat of............................

I'm being amazingly generous even suggesting they might be equal to the guy who utterly mastered every aspect of lightsaber combat. erm

DarthAnt66

I'm being amazingly generous even suggesting they might be equal to the guy who utterly mastered every aspect of lightsaber combat. erm
Revan has a **** ton of dueling feats, what are you talking about? And Malak jumps up with Revan by always being toe-to-toe with him during their duels.

Nephthys
Being Taris dueling champion doesn't count, bro. I'm talking about actual lightsaber dueling.

DarthAnt66
Being Taris dueling champion doesn't count, bro. I'm talking about actual lightsaber dueling.
Yeah... he has a **** ton. Even more now with his Yavin feat. erm

The Merchant
Where would Orbalisk Nexus Bane rank anyways?

Nephthys
Above Revan.

Yeah... he has a **** ton. Even more now with his Yavin feat. erm

If a ****ton means, "a ton of fights against non-force sensitives and monsters, plus stuff that happened after Kotor" then sure.

Fated Xtasy
Eh, Neph has got you there Ant. Sure Malak has that Accolade but aside from Beating Bastila and stalemating Revan - who was not in his prime, he has nothing else. Bane is Malaks superior. At least imo.

DarthAnt66
lol wut? Do I seriously need to do the Malak debate again? If you find it necessary for Neph to get beat, then fine, but just seems like busy work tbh.

Nephthys
Yeah, Malak is hard to beat. Harder than what's beating inside my chest now. My heart is what is beating.

I beat it to Malak pretty regularly, I'd say.

Trocity
LOL wtf

carthage
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Eh, Neph has got you there Ant. Sure Malak has that Accolade but aside from Beating Bastila and stalemating Revan - who was not in his prime, he has nothing else. Bane is Malaks superior. At least imo.

Except that Kas'im has beaten no one whereas you just listed two dueling feats for Malak lol. For all of his supposed skill he still had to cheat and even then he still couldnt beat Trainee Bane. Again where is the proof Kas'im is as good as the Bane wankers say?

carthage

Being technically adept is not the same as being a skilled duelist. Kas'im is all hype and no accolades or feats

Stigma

carthage
The idea of Malak losing to Kas'im makes me cringe, but this is coming from the mind (Neph) who implied unnamed dark council members >> ANH Vader/Kenobi. Dont be surprised

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
(Neph) who implied unnamed dark council members >> ANH Vader/Kenobi. Dont be surprised
seems legit thumb up

NewGuy01
Yeah, Malak is hard to beat. Harder than what's beating inside my chest now. My heart is what is beating.

I beat it to Malak pretty regularly, I'd say.

Ant prefers to beat other parts of his body when it comes to Malak.

I hope not.

Nephthys
Can ANH Vader/Kenobi blow up Citadels by fighting???? I rest my motherf*cking case motherf*ckers. estahuh

red8
Bane's death field = GG NO RM

carthage
Originally posted by red8
Bane's death field = GG NO RM

You mean the one that only killed fodder non force sensitive cultists and nearly exhaused him after?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.