Jaden Korr vs. Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Battle takes place in Belia Darzu's fortress

carthage
-

Fated Xtasy
Lol @ the first attempt to troll.

Traya would win, though Jaden make her work for it(without Drain)

And Jaden defeats Wyyrlok because he is featless. Now if this was Wyyrlok the third, that would be a different story, but the OP did not specify.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
And Jaden defeats Wyyrlok because he is featless. Now if this was Wyyrlok the third, that would be a different story, but the OP did not specify.
no expression

Emperordmb
Xtasy's referring to Wyyrlok I

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Xtasy's referring to Wyyrlok I
I know. no expression

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
no expression

Nit pick everything, see every flaw, see the shatterpoint http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/1702231425.gif

DarthAnt66
Nit pick everything, see every flaw, see the shatterpoint http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/1702231425.gif
It was unnecessary nitpicking, though. I don't understand all the hate for carthage when people do the same exact things they complain about.
It's like having a friend who's name is Joseph and when a friend calls him that, you say, "No, his name is Joseph Marcos Michael the Third!" Get it right!
We all know that he was referring to the Third of the lineage of Wyyrlok. And he is not referred to as "Darth Wyrrlok the third" in any source anyway.
The "(III)" you see on Wookieepedia is there because he was the third to bear the name Darth Wyyrlok, not because his name is Darth Wyrrlok the Third.

Emperordmb
Well perhaps he did mean the first Wyyrlok seeing as the first Wyyrlok had some affiliation with Korr...

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well perhaps he did mean the first Wyyrlok seeing as the first Wyyrlok had some affiliation with Korr...
Then he would have said "the first Darth Wyrrlok." Note that "Darth Wyrrlok" is a title name, not necessarily a birth name.
Based on available lore, it is more logical to refer to "the third Wyrrlok" as "Darth Wyrrlok" then it is for "the first Wyrrlok."

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Then he would have said "the first Darth Wyrrlok." Note that "Darth Wyrrlok" is a title name, not necessarily a birth name.
Based on available lore, it is more logical to refer to "the third Wyrrlok" as "Darth Wyrrlok" then it is for "the first Wyrrlok."

Not everyone specifies.

When i first learned of the quote where Wyyrlok states that Korr is dangerous, my mind went to the Legacy Era Wyyrlok. Now that i read the Novels by Paul S Kemp, I recognize that there are Three Wyyrloks. You can see how one can make the assumption that the simple title "Darth Wyyrlok" is talking about Darth Wyyrlok(III) and the first Wyyrlok.

Now let's let this thread die?

DarthAnt66
Not everyone specifies.
When it is not specified, then it is the third Wyyrlok, not the first.
Similarly, when someone says "Skywalker", they are not referring to Kol.

When i first learned of the quote where Wyyrlok states that Korr is dangerous, my mind went to the Legacy Era Wyyrlok. Now that i read the Novels by Paul S Kemp, I recognize that there are Three Wyyrloks. You can see how one can make the assumption that the simple title "Darth Wyyrlok" is talking about Darth Wyyrlok(III) and the first Wyyrlok.
You should have had Legacy background before reading those novels, then. Or at least have read "Legacy 0" that says:
"Third of that name, Wyyrlok is Krayt's most trusted lieutenant, master of ritual lore of the Sith and all the ways of the dark side."

Now let's let this thread die?
Okay.

carthage
How did Ant know my name is Joseph?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
How did Ant know my name is Joseph?
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/d9/fc/81/d9fc81a1cbad454f479c158f38b197ea.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.