Jaden Korr vs Lanoree Brock ( force powers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins

DarthAnt66
Awesome matchup, rolling with the 14 year old.

Fated Xtasy
God damn it Bantha.

I'm going with Jaden, force power wise, his Telekinetic prowess is more destructive and precise.

WildBantha88
Actually Lanoree has done things like

Rip a guys fingers off with a force push.

Ragdolled a giant Flame Tygah

Lessened the impact of a point blank gun shot

Ripped heavy doors open

Lift a guy so high in the air that the fall broke his legs

I think I'm forgetting one... Oh yes

She tanked a freaking bomb at point blank range!

Feats for Jaden ? Hewhewhew

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I wish they'd release more material covering Tython and its wildlife.

Fated Xtasy
Actually Lanoree has done things like

Rip a guys fingers off with a force push.

Lessened the impact of a point blank gun shot

Ripped heavy doors open

Lift a guy so high in the air that the fall broke his legs

I think I'm forgetting one... Oh yes

She tanked a freaking bomb at point blank range!

Feats for Jaden ? Hewhewhew

You failed to defeat me in the Force debate and now you're using Lanoree against me? This is a path that i wont allow you follow:

watch?v=q4Q468F2dac
(I am of course just joking with the whole "failed" comment boo wink )
Jaden has:

Sent a boulder flying with great force(hewhewhew)

Brought down a large pillar and adjusted it so that he could use it as a makeshift bridge

His blasts were capable of explosive power

He held back the combined strength of two powerful clones.

Took hold of an escape pod and pulled to him with great force

Used the force to push away from the direction that a ship by pressing against said hip

Broke the force grip of an ancient Rakata entity with great power in the force.(force repulse)

He is a TK Tank

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Broke the force grip of an ancient Rakata entity with great power in the force.(force repulse)

Wait wut? Link?

Emperordmb
Twas in one of the Jaden books.

WildBantha88
Did I forget to mention that Lanoree sat on top of a bomb while it exploded?

Fated Xtasy
Did I forget to mention that Lanoree sat on top of a bomb while it exploded?

Do I need to mention how Jaden survived a direct hit from the Scepter of Ragnos? which had the potential to destroy roofs and large walls?

WildBantha88
Yeno what else had potential to destroy roofs and walls. The bomb Lanoree mounted like a horsey

Fated Xtasy
Yeno what else had potential to destroy roofs and walls. The bomb Lanoree mounted like a horsey

Scepter of a great and powerful ancient sith lord> Bomb Concede, you know this to be true.

WildBantha88
But foreal though they are pretty damn even in TK. But Lanoree has illusions and telepathy so get at me!

FreshestSlice
Fated has grown strong in the ways of Jaden. This threat can now be allowed to continue.

Fated Xtasy
But foreal though they are pretty damn even in TK. But Lanoree has illusions and telepathy so get at me!

Jaden has resisted the Dark Power of the Lignan ore, turned back from the DS, kept the dark power of the Rakata entity known as "Mother" from him. Though the illusions could be troublesome..

WildBantha88
Lanoree can cast illusions that last 100 years

Also taking a bomb point blank and getting up unharmed puts Lanoree above breaking the grip of some mook rakata.

You cannot win

Fated Xtasy
Lanoree can cast illusions that last 100 years

Also taking a bomb point blank and getting up unharmed puts Lanoree above breaking the grip of some mook rakata.

You cannot win

Mook? How many people has Lanoree faced that are on the same level as Ragnos or an entity bred of pure dark side energy?

I have already wonhttp://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/1702231425.gif

WildBantha88
A bomb bread of pure dark side energy possessed by the spirit of Ragnos hewhewhew

But for real. The bomb made a crater in a marble floor and Lanoree who was right on top of it when it went boom got up unharmed via force shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.