Black Sun vs. Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Through Palpatine's mastery of the Dark-side he uses his Force Storm to switch Maul with the famed Sith'ari of legend, Bane. Bane now must take the same mission Maul underwent and take down the infamous criminal organization. Can he do it?

carthage
I'd have to go with Black sun in all seriousness.

Bane got stomped by mercenaries, and in the setting Maul faced them in he was surrounded on all sides and had to clash blades with Mighella and still fight off others at once. There were a lot of fighters in that cramped area, and Maul even pre-TPM was faster and more skilled than Bane. I'm pretty sure Mighella is faster than rain drops, and he'd be hard pressed to put her down while deflecting blaster bolts/all of the weapons of black sun.

He kills a few but gets stomped like he did to the Doan mercenaries in his mansion.

The Merchant
Couldn't have said it better myself thumb up

The Merchant
Since we have that settled, how would Maul fare in Bane's place?

Q99
Eh, I say Bane takes it. Maul didn't even have that hard a time, I think pretty much any major sith can do so. Bane, Malak, Scourge, whoever.

carthage
Maul doesn't do drugs like Bane and is faster than Bane overall, if he was fighting those Doan mercs he'd likely speed blitz them deflect their blaster bolts, tank their sticky glue that hardened on Bane, but he'd more than likely just use a combination of TK and blitzing on Mercs.

He'd stomp Cognus as well.

carthage
Originally posted by Q99
Eh, I say Bane takes it. Maul didn't even have that hard a time, I think pretty much any major sith can do so. Bane, Malak, Scourge, whoever.

It was a different setting, Bane had an entire mansion and Maul was cramped in an enclosure where Black sun was sealed up. Bane lost to the Mercs in a widespread area, not when they were swarming which they did to Maul. Bane isn't skilled enough to kill Mighella outright, and he will be deflecting bolts while at the same time fighting Mighella and that Twi'lek force sensitive Maul decapitated.

Totally different setting, and Black sun have better accolades than random mercs.

ILS
Bane gets blown the f*ck up trying to get near their base because he doesn't have cloaking.

Nah in all seriousness stops at that first Force sensitive Maul kicked in the face

Q99
Bane is *kinda strong*, I think you're underrating him. Mighella is only a Dathomir witch, a reasonably strong one, but well below Bane or other sith lords. Everyone else there, even less so.

Heck, if Bane has his orby armor, he can pretty much ignore most blaster fire if he wants.

carthage
She exchanged multiple blows with Maul and incapacitated him with lightning. This is more impressive to me than Bane being humiliated by the mercs, hit with that freezing solution, and struggling to put down the mercs. If she engages him he'd have to concentrate fully, and I don't see him being able to deflect bolts and hold off Mighella.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99

Marco1907
With pure sabers ? I doubt Bane can take it all.

But yeah, he can take them with force lightning.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Q99

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Merchant
Since we have that settled, how would Maul fare in Bane's place?

He'd die to the RoT Strike Team, most likely.

NewGuy01
Maul and Savage vs Raskta, Sarro, and Farfalla... Not a bad fight tbh, but the BM turns the tide to a solid victory in favor of the strike team.

Trocity
Originally posted by Marco1907
With pure sabers ? I doubt Bane can take it all.

But yeah, he can take them with force lightning.

Bane. Those Black Sun guys sucked.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
He'd die to the RoT Strike Team, most likely.

Bane had trouble with Raskta who Maul would oneshot with TK. The others are fodder though thumb up

Nephthys
Bane also could oneshot her with TK. But Farfalla saved her.

carthage
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Maul and Savage vs Raskta, Sarro, and Farfalla... Not a bad fight tbh, but the BM turns the tide to a solid victory in favor of the strike team.

Lol

Savage and Maul would be amped by the darkside nexus of Tython and could immediately destroy the team with TK or kill them in a duel. If Sarro couldn't immediately dispose of Zannah he's going to get stomped by Maul or Savage. BM won't help the fact they suck as combatants

carthage
Bane still dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.