The Revan Triumvirate vs The Sith Ancients

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Revan Reborn, Darth Traya, and The Jedi Exile vs Exar Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma, and Naga Sadow.

Selenial
Team 1.

Nephthys
Team 2.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
Team 1.

Trocity
In combat like this, Sadow is probably a weak link. Team 1.

Q99
I'm gonna point out that 2 of the 3 ancients are, like, 50 years before ^^ Exar and Revan are in the same era of the timeline, after all.

Nephthys
I always care about Ant being dumb.

carthage
I'd have to go with team 1 for a majority

Ulic has no defense against being ragdolled, Sadow would get immediately oneshot by Revan or Traya, and Kun isn't beating them on his own.

Granted, team two can probably take a few rounds if Sadow used battle med

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Selenial
Team 1.

NewGuy01
Sadly, Meetra is a weak link here.

carthage
Traya can still take out Ulic and Sadow with TK.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1. Good fight though.

AncientPower
Team 2, Naga Sadow apparently rivaled Kun as a sorcerer and even Freedon Nadd(a serious bad ass) didn't consider himself superior to Sadow.

Ulic Qel-Droma has some seriously strong accolades and he can hold his own against anyone Team 1, He can defend against drains and even without a connection to the force he stomped Sylvar.

Exar Kun is the most powerful here, I can see him taking Traya or the Exile relatively quickly, Ulic and Sadow can definitely hold themselves here.

Once a team 1 member falls, it's over, Revan is the only one who can really combat Kun here.

Revanchiste
Fiou.....
Heavy....
Just Traya is a bit lost in this fight... Exar Kun... Naga Sadow...

She could perharps take ulric with TK But...... Not naga sadow...

Naga Sadow is the strongest of Team 2 And Revan the strongest of team 1 !
After in team 2 there is Exar Kun.
And that's all I can say here...
But Based on Jaden Korr V.S marka Ragnoss Sadow is really weak in ligth saber figth !!!

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
Team 2.

carthage
Traya and Revan tip the balance imo, Ulic is no match for Traya and Sadow is outclassed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.