Achilles vs Sarmatian Knights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Achilles (Troy) w/standard equipement

vs

Sarmatian Knights (King Arthur)

Achilles faces them in a gauntlet.

Arthur
Lancelot
Tristan
Gawain
Galahad
Bors

FrothByte
Gauntlet as in 1 on 1? He demolishes them. The only way they have a chance is if they gang up on him.

Time Immemorial
Would that be a fair fight?

FrothByte
Hmm... not sure if that makes it a fair fight. Maybe Arthur, Lancelot and Tristan vs. Achilles would be a more fair fight.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hmm... not sure if that makes it a fair fight. Maybe Arthur, Lancelot and Tristan vs. Achilles would be a more fair fight.

No I mean having them on a 5 vs 1.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Would that be a fair fight?

No, not at all.

Robtard
One Eye sends his falcon into Achilles face to distract Achilles and then kills Achilles via thrown knife.

#threadpwning

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
One Eye sends his falcon into Achilles face to distract Achilles and then kills Achilles via thrown knife.

#threadpwning

Over My dead body Jimmie Girl.

Robtard
Over My dead body Jimmie Girl.

Look who killed Achilles, a nancied coward who literally groveled in fear and then tried to crawl away when facing an old fat man in combat.

Mads kicks all their asses.

Time Immemorial
Look who killed Achilles, a nancied coward who literally groveled in fear and then tried to crawl away when facing an old fat man in combat.

Mads kicks all their asses.

That didn't happen and you know it.

jinXed by JaNx
two on one elimination style may work but i think the more fair pairing is two three on one bouts. Six on one with warriors of this caliber is overkill. Although, i think, Achilles would end up taking any two three on one bouts he was faced.

Robtard
That didn't happen and you know it.

Yes it is, look, just look:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/grov.jpg

"nancied coward who literally groveled in fear and then tried to crawl away when facing an old fat man in combat" -Robtard

I have no respect for that guy, his careless actions caused the deaths of hundreds and then when he finally has a chance to face up to his mistakes, he crawls away. This is the guy who killed Achillies.

Time Immemorial
He was distracted and a pussy for shooting him in the back after he just saved his cousin.

Robtard
He was distracted and a pussy for shooting him in the back after he just saved his cousin.

Excuses

Time Immemorial
#onscreenfacts

Robtard
Excuses. Achilles takes a pinprick to the foot and screams like a b***h

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/20140130/4966822/achilles-dies-o.gif

What. A. B***h.

TheVaultDweller
I would love to comment on the result of this thread, but that Arthur movie was apparently so awful that I seemed to have blocked it all out (I do remember watching it at some stage, but for the life of me cannot remember much about what happened in it). Right now I am just enjoying the banter between Rob and Time.

Time Immemorial
Good to see you back bud. You are missed when you are gone.

Time Immemorial
Excuses. Achilles takes a pinprick to the foot and screams like a b***h

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/20140130/4966822/achilles-dies-o.gif

What. A. B***h.

Please don't let jimmies be rustled.

I see you have a hardon for Paris,

Shimmy Shame Shame

TheVaultDweller
Please don't let jimmies be rustled.

I see you have a hardon for Paris,

Shimmy Shame Shame

Must be Orlando's feminine features and womanly physique. laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.