Anakin V.S Vitiate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Let make that clear !!!!
On Vitiate trhone room !
Let the fight begin !

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lmfao

carthage
Anakin will not defeat Vitiate in the trhone room

Nephthys
Anakin will not defeat Vitiate ever.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys

carthage
On flat neutral ground without a nexus-yeah he would

Nephthys
Holy shit.

carthage
Vitiate is shit I agree

FreshestSlice

Nalaniel

What if Padme, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka get killed in front of him?

Nephthys
Possibly not even then. And I was just being facetious.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
On flat neutral ground without a nexus-yeah he would
thumb up

The Merchant
Vitiate wins.

Revanchiste

So revote....

Selenial

You do realise you are to Vitiate what Revanchiste is to Revan, right?

10/10 Vitiate here, but flat neutral no-nexus combat and he gets ****ing slaughtered.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You baffle me sometimes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sith and Kenobi would make her feel homey, too.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I agree. The Ones realize what a threat vitiate is, they confront him, and all die in a glorious battle.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lmfao

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, I've read the legendary story many times.

Emperordmb
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Skillz was talking to an Intrepid sock here, and not turning into DarthSith500 and talking to himself.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial

10/10 Vitiate here, but flat neutral no-nexus combat and he gets ****ing slaughtered.

In that I regard him as above Dooku? Lol, ok. Maybe you just ridiculously underrate him, hmmm?

Are you ****ing serious? Flat neutral no-nexus combat Vitiate would still crush Anakin. Telepathy, sorcery, lightning, TK..... Vitiate can beat Anakin up and down the street.

DarthAnt66
but flat neutral no-nexus combat and he gets ****ing slaughtered.
lawl

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Skillz was talking to an Intrepid sock here, and not turning into DarthSith500 and talking to himself.

lmao, i was creeped out too.

Emperordmb
flat neutral no-nexus combat and he gets ****ing slaughtered.
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lawl

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Emperordmb

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FreshestSlice

A saint?

Nephthys
Well my pee was red this morning. It could have been wine I guess. I thought I was just gonna die. mmm

Selenial
In that I regard him as above Dooku? Lol, ok. Maybe you just ridiculously underrate him, hmmm?

Are you ****ing serious? Flat neutral no-nexus combat Vitiate would still crush Anakin. Telepathy, sorcery, lightning, TK..... Vitiate can beat Anakin up and down the street.

Right because Dooku slaughtered Anakin, right? http://youtu.be/FvTa1vxmY3M?t=2m17s

Nope. Vitiate is shit in sabers, so he gets ****ed there. Telepathy is a perhaps, but given Anakin's raw power I doubt it. Only person who's even remotely affected his mind is the Son... Lightning he's defended against, TK is quite raw power based and Anakin is fast enough to dodge everything Vitiate throws. That leaves force push as Vitiates last defense against Anakin's blade, and that didn't work for Dooku either.

Fated Xtasy
Well my pee was red this morning. It could have been wine I guess. I thought I was just gonna die. mmm

What... what the hell Neph?

Are you sure it wasn't strawberry flavored lube confused

Selenial
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
What... what the hell Neph?

Are you sure it wasn't strawberry flavored lube confused

No that's pin....

Oh you're joking... yeh no I knew that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Right because Dooku slaughtered Anakin, right? http://youtu.be/FvTa1vxmY3M?t=2m17s

Nope. Vitiate is shit in sabers, so he gets ****ed there. Telepathy is a perhaps, but given Anakin's raw power I doubt it. Only person who's even remotely affected his mind is the Son... Lightning he's defended against, TK is quite raw power based and Anakin is fast enough to dodge everything Vitiate throws. That leaves force push as Vitiates last defense against Anakin's blade, and that didn't work for Dooku either.

Anakin defending against Dooku's Lightning hardly shows that he can contend with Vitiate's. Revan thought his best shot would be with the force, and even then he was instantly overwhelmed. Hell, I'd put the power of Nyriss's FLS above anything Dooku has in terms of lightning, and Vitiate's Lightning puts Hers to hilarious shame. TK is quite raw power based, but that doesn't stop Dooku from blasting Anakin frequently, nor has Anakin ever telekinetically dominated Dooku. I'm honestly not sure whether or not TP would work on Anakin, so I'm not going to bother analyzing that portion. Quite frankly, I put Revan above Anakin, and the former didn't stand a chance by himself against Vitiate. If Anakin is legitimately matched by Dooku as a force user, I'm not seeing how vitiate doesn't wholly outclass Anakin, and as such should be capable of defeating him with the force regardless of location.

Emperordmb
Yeah, Vitiate's lightning is on a distinctly different level from Dooku's lightning.

Selenial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anakin defending against Dooku's Lightning hardly shows that he can contend with Vitiate's. Revan thought his best shot would be with the force, and even then he was instantly overwhelmed. Hell, I'd put the power of Nyriss's FLS above anything Dooku has in terms of lightning, and Vitiate's Lightning puts Hers to hilarious shame. TK is quite raw power based, but that doesn't stop Dooku from blasting Anakin frequently, nor has Anakin ever telekinetically dominated Dooku. I'm honestly not sure whether or not TP would work on Anakin, so I'm not going to bother analyzing that portion. Quite frankly, I put Revan above Anakin, and the former didn't stand a chance by himself against Vitiate. If Anakin is legitimately matched by Dooku as a force user, I'm not seeing how vitiate doesn't wholly outclass Anakin, and as such should be capable of defeating him with the force regardless of location.

Revan had literally just got out of a drug coma when he absorbed Nyriss' lightning, she isn't above Dooku. And yes, I'd put Vitiate above Dooku in terms of Lightning, but what you're again dismissing is that Vitiate had time to charge his Lightning up and was in the heart of a Nexus.

On neutral ground with no Nexus, Anakin would be able to charge him, no power up and no Nexus makes Vitiate a dead boy.

DarthAnt66
http://files.sharenator.com/869384_your_****ed_super-s340x288-132125.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan had literally just got out of a drug coma when he absorbed Nyriss' lightning, she isn't above Dooku. And yes, I'd put Vitiate above Dooku in terms of Lightning, but what you're again dismissing is that Vitiate had time to charge his Lightning up and was in the heart of a Nexus.

On neutral ground with no Nexus, Anakin would be able to charge him, no power up and no Nexus makes Vitiate a dead boy.

1. No.

2. You're helping my case.

Firstly, I don't care that Revan absorbed Nyriss's Lightning, fact of the matter is lightning that can instantly disintegrate very powerful force users is above Dooku's Lightning in my books. Secondly, that only furthers my point of just how much weaker Nyriss's Lightning is than Vitiate's. If Revan can come straight out of a coma and easily reflect Nyriss's FLS, how much more powerful must Vitiate's Lightning be to incapacitate Revan so quickly and easily?

Charging his lightning is obviously an extremely fast process, considering that Revan calculated all his options and still knew he couldn't close the gap by any means. And you're quite obviously blowing the nexus idea so far out of proportion that you make Carthage seem docile (okay, maybe not.) so on nexus, vitiate 10/10 destroys Anakin, but off nexus gets butchered? How about Malachor 5, a nexus far more powerful than (non dark-temple) Dromund Kaas? Is Traya Sidious-level there, considering her off-nexus feats?

To conclude: you're essentially saying that Anakin beats the dude who made the combined power of the dread masters seem "insignificant" in comparison because he's not on a nexus. Pretty lame tbh.

Nephthys

Right because Dooku = Vitiate, right?

It doesn't matter if Vitiate is shit in sabers. The Hero of Tython started their fight with her lightsaber a foot from a weakened Vitiate's face and the dude still gave her an apocalyptic duel and showed he could shove her away from him at the end of their fight despite his immensely debilitated condition. Given that Anakin has no telepathy feats or showings of resisting it besides barely influencing Cad Bane with Obi-Wan and Windu backing him up, he'd obviously get buttfvcked in that area. And he's defended against Dooku's lightning, which is infinitely lesser than Vitiate's. He'd get annihliated. And Vitiate's TK is also quite a lot more powerful than Dooku's, so he'd ragdoll Skywalker on that front.

I mean holy shit, I knew you underrated Vitiate on that board but I didn't know it was this bad. erm

carthage
Vitiate gets blitzed off nexus

DARTH POWER
You guys do realize that Anakin gets more of an Amp on a Nexus than other Jedi/Sith right? He did after all overpower both the Son and Daughter combined on Mortis.

Nephthys
Which is why he whooped Bariss in the Jedi Temple, I suppose.

Mortis is special.

Sinious
The Skilled One thumb up

My eyes hurt when I read Selenial's posts.

DARTH POWER
Which is why he whooped Bariss in the Jedi Temple, I suppose.

Mortis is special.

Lowballing.

Mortis was special because it was the most concentrated force nexus. But what Skywalker DID there was way beyond anything Vitiate is capable of anywhere.

So clearly any Nexus will give Skywalker greater connection to the Force than anyone else.

Nephthys
It's not my fault that the only other time he's been on a nexus he underperformed. Which suggests your theory is wrong. no expression

Pretty sure Mortis is more than just a super nexus. As Obi-Wan said, it IS the Force.

Sinious
It's not my fault that the only other time he's been on a nexus he underperformed. Which suggests your theory is wrong. no expression

Pretty sure Mortis is more than just a super nexus. As Obi-Wan said, it IS the Force.

Besides, it doesn't affect every force user the same way it affects Anakin.

DARTH POWER

Everyone has low end feats. That's why it's called Lowballing.

And it's not like he lost or anything. In the end he owned her with his Tk.

In other words it's just a big Force Nexus.

Originally posted by Sinious
Besides, it doesn't affect every force user the same way it affects Anakin.

Because he obviously gets a larger amp on Force Nexus than other Jedi/Sith.

carthage
Anakin one shots Vitiate with tk

Sinious
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Because he obviously gets a larger amp on Force Nexus than other Jedi/Sith.

Is potential more important than actualized power on a nexus? If not, then Sidious on Mortis should stomp the Ones by your logic.

DARTH POWER
Is potential more important than actualized power on a nexus?

No, being The Chosen One is more important when on a Nexus.

If not, then Sidious on Mortis should stomp the Ones by your logic.

Perhaps in your dreams. But that's not my logic at all.

Sinious
No, being The Chosen One is more important when on a Nexus.

Perhaps in your dreams. But that's not my logic at all.

Why? Is there like an encrypted code on Anakin's midi-chlorians that unleashes his full potential when he is on a nexus? Is that why Obi-wan and Ahsoka had no visible increase in their powers?

Mortis is not a regular nexus. The entire Mortis trilogy focuses on the uniqueness of the planet and how it singles Anakin out. Being the chosen one doesn't help Anakin if he is on a normal nexus and fighting a stronger force user.

DARTH POWER
Being the chosen one doesn't help Anakin if he is on a normal nexus and fighting a stronger force user.

And yet it did help him to overpower the most powerful darksider in the Universe along with his equally powerful sister, whilst on the Ultimate Force Nexus.

Because that is all Mortis was. An Ultimate Nexus. Obi-Wan and Anakin feel how strong the Force is there as soon as they arrive. Obi-Wan knows immediately that is something Skywalker can take advantage of better than anyone else. The Father also confirms no other Jedi or Sith could have accomplished what Skywalker DID there.

ROTS Skywalker is a beast on neutral ground. Put him on a Powerful enough Nexus and Vitiate better run. Any Sith should.

Revanchiste

Selenial
Revanchiste: The great Uniter (of canon)

Declares the only actual Canon EU other than Rebels non-canon? You know he means business.

Revanchiste
I never say all of that non canon... That entire canon... I refered as part of a production canon or not.
I know than main character psychology is way more complex as show in the 2008 TWC.
I know their is alternates storylines. But There is a difference between alternate storyline and ****ep up storyline....

I've spend hour and hour to calculte each power of SW new weapons :
http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/star-wars-new-canon-calculations.297091/
I have redetailed Revan life light saber history immagine how can far could SW go in technology.

Because what? Ho we must believe in that total commercial bullshitium of "official" SW canon? We are the fan here. The universe live in our mind, we echange togethers to make it more clear !!!!!

Yhea I mean buisness !!! And I a real knowledge carrier about SW technology !!!

Sinious
And yet it did help him to overpower the most powerful darksider in the Universe along with his equally powerful sister, whilst on the Ultimate Force Nexus.

Because that is all Mortis was. An Ultimate Nexus. Obi-Wan and Anakin feel how strong the Force is there as soon as they arrive. Obi-Wan knows immediately that is something Skywalker can take advantage of better than anyone else. The Father also confirms no other Jedi or Sith could have accomplished what Skywalker DID there.

Exactly, even more powerful force users wouldn't be able to accomplish what he did there which is not how normal nexus' work.

Does that include Darth Sidious? Do you think Anakin would defeat Sidious in a powerful nexus?

DARTH POWER

Does that include Darth Sidious? Do you think Anakin would defeat Sidious in a powerful nexus?

Would have to be a pretty powerful Nexus, but yeah he clearly could beat Sidious or Yoda or possibly even both together on a powerful enough Nexus.

Overpowering the Son and Daughter together is far more impressive than overpowering Sidious and Yoda combined.

Remember this guy was conceived by midichlorians so he's basically made up of them, so on a Nexus he's going to feel a much stronger connection to the Force than other more powerful Jedi/Sith would on the same Nexus.

Jmanghan
Was Anakin basically a "One"??

ILS
I'm still racking my brains trying to fully understand what the Ones represent through the Force and how Anakin fits into them.

From what I can tell, they are either physical manifestations of the Force itself, or just extremely powerful Force Users whose individual power can alter the state of the universe unless it's kept in check.

Anakin is a being who the Force conceived in order to conserve balance, which he did. Because of his status as the Chosen One, I'm guessing he was able to command the Son and Daughter simply because the Force allowed it? F*ck if I know, he obviously didn't hold a candle to either of them in power, so it must have been because of his prophetic status that he could take control of them...

Revanchiste
It was an advantage.. A tactical advantage on the son so...

Yhea remember old RPG where you are the super young elected one with totaly no skill, and then there a magic sealed sword, their is a superior warrior heavly trained (47 years of training) a veteran who cannot take control of this sword and you you can with no training... Or there is a temple with mega horror in wich his prohibeted even to very experienced veteran, mage etc... And you you are allowed to enter and the monster didn't attack you...

Pretty much the same thing here.

Sinious
Would have to be a pretty powerful Nexus, but yeah he clearly could beat Sidious or Yoda or possibly even both together on a powerful enough Nexus.

Overpowering the Son and Daughter together is far more impressive than overpowering Sidious and Yoda combined.

Remember this guy was conceived by midichlorians so he's basically made up of them, so on a Nexus he's going to feel a much stronger connection to the Force than other more powerful Jedi/Sith would on the same Nexus.

Nah. This actually sums it up pretty well:

Originally posted by ILS
Anakin is a being who the Force conceived in order to conserve balance, which he did. Because of his status as the Chosen One, I'm guessing he was able to command the Son and Daughter simply because the Force allowed it? F*ck if I know, he obviously didn't hold a candle to either of them in power, so it must have been because of his prophetic status that he could take control of them...

red8

Anakin overpowering the Son and Daughter was a one-off thing. He couldn't repeat it when he fought against the Son afterwards. I think it was only possible in that one location on Mortis, which gave the audience the briefest of glimpses into what a full potential Anakin was capable of.

Since this topic isn't about full-potential Anakin though, Vitiate should take this pretty solidly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.