Darth Scabrous vs Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins who dies?

Fated Xtasy
Hmm, Good match, i'm thinking Quinlan with a slight majority.

Also, Bantha, the pic for Scabrous is gone from your Respect thread, just thought i should let ya know.

Emperordmb
Ol' Scabby cuts out Vos's heart and eats it.

NewGuy01
Not a bad thread. Ill side with the Sith, though that may change with the upcoming novel.

Nephthys
Scabrous

ILS
Is Red Harvest worth reading?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ILS
Is Red Harvest worth reading? I was a decent book

carthage
Quinlan

ILS
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I was a decent book You were? What happened bro?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Chapter, "My Feelings About DarthAnt66" was written.

carthage
Doesn't Gnost dural die in that book?

Dionysus
Vos.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
Doesn't Gnost dural die in that book?

Bantha's ultimate hatred of Ant lead to him striking Gnost down in a blinding rage. A truly excellent piece of literature.

ILS
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bantha's ultimate hatred of Ant lead to him striking Gnost down in a blinding rage. A truly excellent piece of literature. Wasn't that retconned in Shadow of Bantha? The part where he contracts an aggressive STD from a threesome with Bantha and Ant, and then dies in a bacta tank after his dick implodes.

The Merchant
Vos probably.

Trocity
@ILS' lovely story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBjj-wKuP1M

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ILS
Wasn't that retconned in Shadow of Bantha? The part where he contracts an aggressive STD from a threesome with Bantha and Ant, and then dies in a bacta tank after his dick implodes.

Nah. That was rendered into an alternate story in which Ant has sex with Bantha, then mates with a contingent of wild squirrels. Gnost stayed loyal, and ended up paying the ultimate price.

carthage
I also remember a part involving Darth Bane, I dont remember what happened..

ILS
He was the cameraman

WildBantha88
You only have one thing wrong about that story. It was just some STD. I am the STD

Marco1907
Scabrous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.