Batman -Vs- Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Batman

Vs

Mystique

Fight takes place in a busy mall

Time Immemorial
Current Batman?

maxivitopowe
Mystique should win

Time Immemorial
I doubt it if its DNCU.

pym-ftw
Why she is above human in stats and has the shapeshifting.

Time Immemorial
Batman is far above human stats as well, combined with his armor and weapons and gadgets, I think he takes her down.

He goes up against way tougher opponents and wins.

Star428
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Batman is far above human stats as well, combined with his armor and weapons and gadgets, I think he takes her down.

He goes up against way tougher opponents and wins.

Did Batman get a boost in the reboot? I know in pre-boot he was only peak human not "far above human stats".

Board Walker
He has tanked blood lusted shots from a psychadelic stonned superman

Star428
Originally posted by Board Walker
He has tanked blood lusted shots from a psychadelic stonned superman

Well yeah, he's friggin' Batman and if you're referring to the time when Superman was mind-controlled by Max Lord that was pure PIS. He has like 3 billion feats that don't make any sense. There are probably more PIS moments when Batman is around than with any other character in comics.

Star428
He also nearly broke his hand when he punched Superman while he was wearing that kryptonite ring in "Hush".

DarkRaiden
Mystique with ease

relentless1
Batman easily, he'd out fight her 1 on 1 and he'd be able to make her in a crowd as well, he's not the worlds greatest detective for no reason after all..

iceman24567
Mystique wins erm

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mystique wins erm

HAHAHA, in your dreams Raven gets the best of him.

Batman doesn't lose to her.

iceman24567
HAHAHA, in your dreams Raven gets the best of him.

Batman doesn't lose to her. Except he does

KingD19
Originally posted by relentless1
Batman easily, he'd out fight her 1 on 1 and he'd be able to make her in a crowd as well, he's not the worlds greatest detective for no reason after all..

At some points even Logan can't find her scent. Batman can't pick her out.

Time Immemorial
Except he does

Proof?

Originally posted by KingD19
At some points even Logan can't find her scent. Batman can't pick her out.

This is not a fight among a crowd. I doubt her shapeshifting matters little in this fight.

iceman24567
At some points even Logan can't find her scent. Batman can't pick her out. He actually thought she was Sabretooth iirc

iceman24567
Proof?

This is not a fight among a crowd. I doubt her shapeshifting matters little in this fight. Yeah shapeshifting matters very little in a busy mall gtfo laughing

Time Immemorial
Yeah shapeshifting matters very little in a busy mall gtfo laughing

Oh shit, I didnt read that laughing laughing laughing

Based
Imo, not much point of a Batman thread without turning off PIS.

-K-M-
Basically this plays out similar to Batman's fights with his rogues ie. various Clayfaces

Also I don't know to many peak humans that can kick a motorcycle in half

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/batman_motocycle_zps854fe285.png

edit:
Sorry just saw the location, it would be nearly impossible for him to detect Mystique with no prep unless his ninja "senses" kick in

carver9
Mystique stomps, even without the crowd.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by -K-M-
Basically this plays out similar to Batman's fights with his rogues ie. various Clayfaces

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/batman_motocycle_zps854fe285.png

edit:
Sorry just saw the location, it would be nearly impossible for him to detect Mystique with no prep unless his ninja "senses" kick in

I never understood the downplaying of Batmans strength..he has feats that rival superhumans far above what his accepted base would be for a peak human.

Konton
Mystique, with relative ease.

Crowded mall gives her cover and hostages. Even in a more neutral setting Mystique takes it. Her healing factor, shiftable organs, and supermorphing (multiple heads/arms, amped strength, glider wings, etc.) give her an unmistakable edge. She's even morphed paper thin before to ride the shockwave of an explosion. Her h2h skills are pretty decent too, allowing her to give Wolverine pretty close matches at times.

Star428

edit:

He must've gotten an upgrade somewhere along the line then. I know that, originally, he was created as "peak human" only. If not, then it could also be that the writer wasn't aware that Bats was supposed to be peak human either. Nowhere have I ever seen it stated wether in comics, by writes, in movies, etc... that Batman is a metahuman or even enhanced human like Captain America. He was originally created to be a human that through his sheer will and determination became the best that a human could ever become. He did this thru training, weightlifting, etc... not by taking some kind of enhancement serum (like CA).

If Batman is enhanced now as so many of you are claiming then I'd like to hear the explanation of how he became that way. He's not a mutant. He wasn't bitten by a radioactive spider, wasn't hit with gamma radiation, is not from some distant planet, and if he did, in fact, take some kind of enhancement serum or something similar I wasn't aware of it. I know for certain that his creator intended for him to be "peak human" only. Not enhanced.

deathslash
Originally posted by Star428
He must've gotten an upgrade somewhere along the line then. I know that, originally, he was created as "peak human" only. If not, then it could also be that the writer wasn't aware that Bats was supposed to be peak human either. Nowhere have I ever seen it stated wether in comics, by writes, in movies, etc... that Batman is a metahuman or even enhanced human like Captain America. He was originally created to be a human that through his sheer will and determination became the best that a human could ever become. He did this thru training, weightlifting, etc... not by taking some kind of enhancement serum (like CA).

If Batman is enhanced now as so many of you are claiming then I'd like to hear the explanation of how he became that way. He's not a mutant. He wasn't bitten by a radioactive spider, wasn't hit with gamma radiation, is not from some distant planet, and if he did, in fact, take some kind of enhancement serum or something similar I wasn't aware of it. I know for certain that his creator intended for him to be "peak human" only. Not enhanced. don't worry, batman isn't above peak human. KM is just counting several of his highest showings. I'm not sure if KM has really recognized that every single peak human has done things that only super humans should be able to do (dodging bullets, moving faster than the eye can see, etc )

-K-M-
Batman is peak human. Not superhuman. The scan was tongue and cheek of a "peak human" doing things a peak human shouldnt be able to do.

For instance captain America is supposed to be peak human too but he has thrown his shield and cut the part off of a tank. Even thogh their supposed to be peak human they clearly are not. That's comics for you and why batman is the king of PIS

-K-M-
Originally posted by deathslash
don't worry, batman isn't above peak human. KM is just counting several of his highest showings. I'm not sure if KM has really recognized that every single peak human has done things that only super humans should be able to do (dodging bullets, moving faster than the eye can see, etc )

I'm counting several of his highest showings? I posted one scan. One scan.

Also your comment about how I'm not sure I understand that peak humans do superhuman feats? I don't? Clearly you have not seen me post before. Also who are you to say what I do or don't know? Seriously who are you again?

Star428
Batman is peak human. Not superhuman. The scan was tongue and cheek of a "peak human" doing things a peak human shouldnt be able to do.

For instance captain America is supposed to be peak human too but he has thrown his shield and cut the part off of a tank. Even thogh their supposed to be peak human they clearly are not. That's comics for you and why batman is the king of PIS

Captain America is enhanced human not peak. The super soldier serum gave him stats that are slightly above peak human.

-K-M-
Now, but the serum originally was meant to make him just peak human. Even enhanced human shouldn't be able to do the things he has done either.

relentless1
even if mystique is stronger which i heavily dispute, batman has dummied people way stronger and faster than him in the past with his fighting skills alone, not to mention how dangerous he is when you bring the utility belt into the equation, mystique is done here, she gets kicked in half like that bike

-K-M-
For those wondering, here are a few bios that list Cap as just peak human

Master edition
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/OffHandbookMarvelMasterEdition02-03b_zpscfb69f09.jpg

Deluxe edition
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MarvelDeluxeEdition2v1-46_zps46ab5b78.jpg

Avengers 2004
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/118094/2866960-mu_handbook_avengers_2004_v1_08_rougher.jpg

Not sure which entry this is Perhaps A-Z Update
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116123/3147999-u.a.d.n.046_1.jpg

KingD19
Batman is the Cap of DC and Cap is the Batman of Marvel. They're both "Peak Human", yet constantly do shit like outrun bullets and knock sniper rounds off course with batarangs and tons of other stuff way beyond their billed weight class.

-K-M-
Batman is the Cap of DC and Cap is the Batman of Marvel. They're both "Peak Human", yet constantly do shit like outrun bullets and knock sniper rounds off course with batarangs and tons of other stuff way beyond their billed weight class.

thumb up

panthergod
Deathstroke is the Cap of DC.

Panther is Marvels Batman.

relentless1
Batman is all things to all people

DarkRaiden
Originally posted by panthergod
Deathstroke is the Cap of DC.

Panther is Marvels Batman.

But....that's backwards. Deathstroke>>>>Batman. That's been proven, but Black Panther>>>>Cap.

Also Deathstroke>>>>Cap and Black Panther>>>>Batman. So I wouldn't say that matches up right at all.

christianrapper
mystique wins giving the fight is in a mall. he will never know who she is.

deathslash
I'm counting several of his highest showings? I posted one scan. One scan.

Also your comment about how I'm not sure I understand that peak humans do superhuman feats? I don't? Clearly you have not seen me post before. Also who are you to say what I do or don't know? Seriously who are you again? calm down bro, it wasn't a personal attack on you. I thought you were talking about batman's highest feats and you were just citing that one scan as an example of his numerous high end feats. Clearly, I was wrong. I was wondering if you were taking note of peak humans doing super human things (it was definitely more of a question than a statement). Also, I haven't seen you in that many threads so no; I can't remember your exact style of posting. Sorry if anything that I said offended you (I really wasn't trying to).

-K-M-
Originally posted by deathslash
calm down bro, it wasn't a personal attack on you. I thought you were talking about batman's highest feats and you were just citing that one scan as an example of his numerous high end feats. Clearly, I was wrong. I was wondering if you were taking note of peak humans doing super human things (it was definitely more of a question than a statement). Also, I haven't seen you in that many threads so no; I can't remember your exact style of posting. Sorry if anything that I said offended you (I really wasn't trying to).

thumb up

All is well

DarkSaint85
Mystique has this, what with the locale etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.