Yamamoto vs. Nanatsu no Taizaiverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Just like the title says. Speed is equalized for everyone. They know nothing about one another, but they're more than a little rowdy (not quite fully bloodlusted, in other words).

Yamamoto's bankai is also banned from this fight.

How far does the soul reaper make it in this verse?

Esomark
Damn! When will DBZtards get enough of the same match ups? It's because of them that threads like this get pushed down.

Anyways, Yamamoto would get pretty far. He has plenty of firepower to deal with the Weird Fangs, the Dawn Roar, and some of the Holy Knights. Dreyfus and Helbram would easily give him trouble but he could still pull off a win. It's a toss up there.

Hendricksen would be too much for him since he could tank barrages of attacks from the Sins and Holy Knights, Dark Nebula was pretty devastating, and even the Sins were scared of his Dark Snow. Dark End might have the same instant kill effect as well.

danteiscool
(sighs)... yeah, you got that right. We really need some more diversity here...

Possibly. Dryefus' pierce ability seems like it could deal some good damage to him and if it gets an organ or two, Yamamoto's combat ability will fall considerably.

Perhaps. He sure did tank a lot of attacks, but Yamamoto's shikai may prove relatively effective given its sheer and continuous intensity whereas the hits he shrugged off were only for an instant.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by danteiscool

Possibly. Dryefus' pierce ability seems like it could deal some good damage to him and if it gets an organ or two, Yamamoto's combat ability will fall considerably.

Perhaps. He sure did tank a lot of attacks, but Yamamoto's shikai may prove relatively effective given its sheer and continuous intensity whereas the hits he shrugged off were only for an instant. Originally posted by danteiscool

Perhaps. He sure did tank a lot of attacks, but Yamamoto's shikai may prove relatively effective given its sheer and continuous intensity whereas the hits he shrugged off were only for an instant. i think yamamoto will win here

danteiscool
Possibly. Speedwise, I believe NnT characters have the advantage, though I do believe I made speed equalized. Strengthwise, I've yet to see Bleach characters cause much collateral damage like the NnT characters do casually. Not to mention the broken abilities they have.

Esomark
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think yamamoto will win here

Have you even read Nanatsu no Taizai? This is not going to be a walk in the park for Yamamoto at all. I don't see how he could cope with the hax abilities the Sins have. Not only is there Meliodas' projectile reflection and Ban's telekinesis, Merlin can spam teleportation on her opponents as well as King's petrification ability.
While Diane's hax isn't unfair like the other Sins, her destructive feats give pretty much everyone in Bleach a run for their money.

danteiscool
Even then, with her abilities, Diane could pull off a 'colony drop' type attack by having a huge amount of hard rock fall on top of him at great speed.

Esomark
Diane is quite the powerhouse. I like how NnT has a good number of girl power moments. That's partly why I stopped following Toriko. Aside from the granny Chiyo, the rest of the female cast hardly lift their arms. There's too much testosterone in that manga.

danteiscool
Hmm, didn't know about that.

That said, we also can't forget Guila's explosion power or Merlin and her apprentice with their outright broken (by the standards of their verse) magical abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.