Revan runs FORCE only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Revan runs FORCE only gauntlet

A part of the series, I guess. cool

Who can Revan defeat in FORCE only fight?

He gets full rest and health restored after each battle.
Neutral setting.
All combatants at their peak.

1. Savage
2. Maul
3. Dooku
4. Malgus
5. HoT
6. Traya
7. Starkiller
8. Vader
9. Tenebrous
10. Plagueis

DarthAnt66
The list is wack, and either 10 or clears (probably the later).

The Merchant
Stops at Starkiller or Vader.

Board Walker
clears, Revan is one of the most powerful force users in the mythos.

(4.0) Revan is the most powerful force users in the mythos by feats

The Merchant
TFU has Starkiller and Vader way too OP. In the 2nd game Starkiller was able to charge a cannon to the point that it destroyed a Star destroyer and Vader tanked that and can reflect it back at him as well.

Stigma
EDIT: Nevermind

Board Walker
Originally posted by The Merchant
TFU has Starkiller and Vader way too OP. In the 2nd game Starkiller was able to charge a cannon to the point that it destroyed a Star destroyer and Vader tanked that and can reflect it back at him as well.

Revan has demonstrated the ability to absorb any Force power in existence thus far, and he has been able to reflect it back.

Revan has absorbed entire Force Lightning Storms, and in turn has performed his most devastating move the Force Sever Storm on his opponents.

If that isn't enough Revan has also shown that he can use Force Heal simultaneously in combat, meaning Revan can tank any hit and or attack and heal it off while tanking it.

Revan clears with ease.

The Merchant
The first part of your post is a no-limits fallacy. You can't say he can reflect everything especially since we've never seen him do it on the levels that Vader/Galen can perform.

How powerful where the storms? Also I didn't realize he had force sever so that could come in handy.

Vader has telekinetically grabbed and crushed a TIE in mid-flight. That's 20 tons going at extremely fast speeds which makes the object even harder to grab since it's moving and accumulating mass as well. We've seen X-wings and TIE's move at relativistic speeds in the films themselves.

NewGuy01
He probably won't pass 7.

carthage
Loses to 3 and everyone afterward

SIDIOUS 66
Skillz--this would be a perfect time to convince me that Revan is a superior force user to Dooku?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I suppose it would be. Where do I start?

I'll end up responding later when I get home, as I'm also going to be kick starting a debate with Intrepid.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I suppose it would be. Where do I start?

I'll end up responding later when I get home, as I'm also going to be kick starting a debate with Intrepid.

What are you and Intrepid debating?

No rush, though. Many here put Revan above Dooku as a force user, which is something I'm not seeing. Since you're the greatest pro-Revan debater I've seen, you may be able to convince me.

DarthAnt66
lmfao f(a)ggot p(u)ssy

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lmfao f(a)ggot p(u)ssy

Says the one who was Intrepid's faithful little girl (and probably still is).

DarthAnt66
At least I get some nice pussy.
That aren't children.

NewGuy01
They are children, Ant.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
They are children, Ant.
http://catswallpaperhd.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/black-persian-mix-cat-wallpaper-black-persian-cat-with-blue-eyesblack-persian-cat-funny-cat-awesome.jpg

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Nephthys123
He is.

thumb up

It shows.

The only difference is, when you were a member here, Ant was far less bold than he is now and more humble, so I'm assuming that you're behind Ant's new tough act, or, well, encouraging it.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
thumb up

It shows.

The only difference is, when you were a member here, Ant was far less bold than he is now, so I'm assuming that you're behind Ant's new tough act.
https://33.media.tumblr.com/c9c1b34b59ade27724a0af9307b212e3/tumblr_mxk985FLXy1qjbu2ho1_500.gif

SIDIOUS 66
Seriously, Ant, don't be so mad. I'm sure you're far more knowledgeable on Revan than Skillz, but Skillz is far greater at making convincing arguments for him.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Seriously, Ant, don't be so mad. I'm sure you're far more knowledgeable on Revan than Skillz, but Skillz is far greater at making convincing arguments for him.
"Convincing arguments" = able to debate you without having suicidal thoughts.

carthage
That's a cute cat you posted.

DarthAnt66
Thank you. I own one that looks nearly identical, just he is a kitten. His name is Vader (assuming you are referring to the first cat). stick out tongue

Nephthys
You called you cat Father? Lol, that must be confusing.

Dionysus
Thank you. I own one that looks nearly identical, just he is a kitten. His name is Vader (assuming you are referring to the first cat). stick out tongue You're so adorable, Ant.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
You called you cat Father? Lol, that must be confusing.
I don't live in Germany.
Originally posted by Dionysus
You're so adorable, Ant.
^.^

Nephthys
Personally I think Malgus vs Revan would be a great Force fight. He may not make it past there.

DarthAnt66
Good for you.

Nalaniel
I don't live in Germany.

Vader is not German.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Vader is not German.
My bad, Dutch.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan's command of the force is superior to that of Count Dooku.

In terms of hype, Dooku was considered by Yoda to be his greatest student in an era that is, by feats, the greatest in star wars lore. Darth Tyranus has also been noted as one of the absolute most powerful jedi in the order's 25,000 year history, and an even stronger Lord of the Sith. Revan, at a point far from reaching his peak, was considered the jedi order's most powerful champion, and was considered to be the greatest warrior the republic had ever known. Furthermore, Meetra believed that Revan had a greater command of the force than any she had met, a list that includes the Jedi High Council, Darth Traya, and Darth Nihilus. Note that she would have to be referring to Revan as of the mandalorian wars, as she had never regrouped with Revan since that time. Darth Traya also gave great praise to Revan, believing him to be the ultimate personification of power. When factoring in how immensely powerful Traya herself is with the force, Meetra considering Mandalorian Wars Revan as more powerful than Traya is an excellent accolade, as well as Traya herself seemingly admitting inferiority. In fact, the only beings Traya has shown as much praise for as Revan are the Ancient Dark Lords of the Sith, whose (usually) exaggerated tales of unprecedented feats make them easy targets for such respect. All of these accolades are before his power boost as Revan Reborn, when it is stated he is "far more powerful" than he was at the time of the Mandalorian Wars. Ultimately, whilst Darth Tyranus's accolades are more all-encompassing, Revan gets the edge in terms of hype.

Darth Tyranus was a master of telekinesis, being able to frequently dominate powerful masters of the technique, including Obi Wan Kenobi and Asajj Ventress. Dooku has easily lifted a dozen large stone obelisks, while a rage-enhanced Opress barely lifted 4. Later on, a non-rage ennhanced Opress manipulates a large space shuttle with TK. Dooku has also casually collapsed an enormous bridge, blasted Anakin Skywalker on numerous occasions, and generally obliterated Jedi Council-level beings. Revan was also highly adept with telekinesis, rapidly hurling large asteroids in quick succession while holding multiple asteroids in his grip. During this same instance, he frequently dominates Darth Nox and the Emperor's Wrath with TK, holding them in stasis and throwing them with force pushes. Furthermore, while he was outmatched by the Emperor, Revan was still able to resist being outright ragdolled, and at best the Emperor was able to blast him across the throne room. Considering that Vitiate is the most titanically powerful force user up until his time, that Revan can resist his TK is also a testament to his power. It has also been stated that Revan could collapse a building with TK should the circumstances arise. Whilst both are very potent telekinetics, in terms of feats, Count Dooku has the edge.

The ultimate feat displaying Revan's raw power, however, is his casual handling of Darth Nyriss's lightning. Nyriss's Force Lightning Storm was a power potent enough to instantaneously incinerate very powerful forces such as herself and, according to the novel, Scourge and Meetra. That Revan, who had just woken up from a coma and was most likely still plagued from being drugged, can so easily and so casually reflect such a powerful attack through his "raw power," is a testament to his strength in the force.

Ultimately, their pure feats in overall power output of the force should be very comparable. What should put Revan on top is his solidly superior hype, as he is slightly above Count Dooku in this regard before his power boost as Revan Reborn, a state in which he is recognized by the omniscient narrator as being far more powerful than during his first encounter with Vitiate.

DarthAnt66
Many points here are incorrect/exaggerated in favor of Dooku with some of Revan's greatest feats left out. I expected better from you, LaemOne. :hmph:

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If imperfection can still prove Revan's superiority, that makes it look even better. :iwin:

DarthAnt66
thumb up High imperfection.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Just to make sure, what did I miss on the TK and hype fronts? I already know I didn't mention anything about lightning.

NewGuy01
Not really. Everything Skillz said about Dooku was pretty accurate, and most of what he mentioned for Revan's case in TK were purely game mechanics.

DarthAnt66
Just to make sure, what did I miss on the TK and hype fronts? I already know I didn't mention anything about lightning.
Too much... too much. In particular, the Star Forge slaughter and the Yavin 4 showdown.

Nephthys
I'd put Revan above Dooku in lightning btw. Dooku's use of it is very skilled, usually hitting opponents with it passed their guards, but Revan's is more powerful and he can do a proper Force Storm.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ehh. I was more or less referring to specific feats/scripted mechanics, rather than a player-determined slaughterfest or a fight we don't know the mechanics of yet.

But yeah, fighting through the Star Forge and taking down uber-amped Malak and what not is decidedly excellent. Doubt Dooku could do it!

DarthAnt66
Ehh. I was more or less referring to specific feats/scripted mechanics, rather than a player-determined slaughterfest or a fight we don't know the mechanics of yet.
Reading this gave me Ebola.

But yeah, fighting through the Star Forge and taking down uber-amped Malak and what not is decidedly excellent. Doubt Dooku could do it!
thumb up

DarthAnt66
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4099523/weirdest-art-dance-ever-o.gif

NewGuy01
You're a couple years late with that GIF bro.

DarthAnt66
I know. I felt the need to post it though. It captured my current emotions.

Nalaniel
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4099523/weirdest-art-dance-ever-o.gif

OMG. MY EYES.

Emperordmb
Kids! dinner!

DarthAnt66
Shut the **** up mom.

NewGuy01
Here's a better one.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eHOER-ouZ_Y/UB7mM7UpktI/AAAAAAAACK0/M6s34WiwIFk/s1600/oh-children-its-dinnertime.gif

EDIT: DMB beat me to it LOL

Nalaniel
I need new eyes.

Nephthys
wtf

DarthAnt66
marry me

Nephthys
no

DarthAnt66
stfu

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You guys are spoiling my awe$0m3 p0zt.

DarthAnt66
stfu

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Nephthys
no

Fated Xtasy
I was under the impression that the main Consensus on KMC was:

Light sabers: Dooku>Revan

Force powers: Revan> Dooku. confused

NewGuy01
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/291/7/e/revan_vs_the_son___part_2_by_darthtemoc-d83az0c.jpg

DarthAnt66
That picture made me orgasm.

DarthAnt66
:mmm: I might go to Staples, print that out, then frame it to put it in my room. It would go nicely with the other pieces.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That picture made me orgasm.

Sinious
Falls at 10.

Board Walker
Revan > Son

Revan stomps this gauntlet 10/10

DarthAnt66
Skillz, your current signature is lame. Here is a superior one:
http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/17/73/92/12/skillz11.png

Revanchiste
1 2 3 4 6 7 8 easy 5 difficult the other do'nt know if he win or how he loose...

Revanchiste

DarthAnt66
WTF LOL

Fated Xtasy

The Merchant
So is Dooku's hype mostly accolades?

Nephthys
No, because then I'd have to support him.

deathslash
Revan either clears it or stops at 10. Also, that's a pretty nice new sig ant. Think you could make me one?

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Loses to 3 and everyone afterward
Possibly this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.