Sephiroth vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Sephiroth FF: Advent Children

vs

Planet Hulk

StealthRanger
Wasn't this thread already done?

Don't know of Planet Hulk capabilities, though Seph could prolly just chills behind his barrier and spams Shadow Flares

NewGuy01
Pretty sure Hulk's best in the Planet Hulk series (If we're including World War Hulk) is his ability to planet-bust. Other than that, his most impressive feat I can think of is defeating a full-powered Sentry, who was described as having the power of ten thousand exploding suns. (Likely hyperbole, but it was noted that he could easily destroy all life on earth.)

If we're talking strictly from the Planet Hulk movie, then his best feat is defeating Beta Ray Bill. (Alien Thor Guy)

No clue about how that stacks up to Sephiroth though.

ScreamPaste
Wrong forum.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Wrong forum.

Hell Goku and Superman are in here, figured why not Hulk smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk wins in the long run but Seph could avoid him for some weeks.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk wins in the long run but Seph could avoid him for some weeks.

His sword was cutting through skyscrapers though, he also had flight, teleportation and super speed and durability.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Hell Goku and Superman are in here, figured why not Hulk smile That's in the wrong forum too.

All Versus exists for these match ups.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
That's in the wrong forum too.

All Versus exists for these match ups.

That forum died big grin

Sacred 117
That forum died big grin

Because people posted shit that belongs there here. uhuh

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Because people posted shit that belongs there here. uhuh Originally posted by Sacred 117
Because people posted shit that belongs there here. uhuh i think hulk will win here

Sacred 117
How's that in response to what I said.

StealthRanger
Why do you pay him any heed?

Every post he's ever made is useless and has been of the same format. Just ignore him

Sacred 117
Originally posted by StealthRanger

Every post he's ever made is useless and has been of the same format. Just ignore him

The response was to me specifically, so I was curious.

Eh. I don't know who he is.

Prof. T.C McAbe
His sword was cutting through skyscrapers though, he also had flight, teleportation and super speed and durability.

I know but Hulk is more durable than a Skyscraper and I doubt that the Sword is as hard as adamantium, iow Wolverines Claws.

SSJGGogeta

Um... Same with Kenpachi Zaraki, Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Minato Namikaze, and a butt-load of other anime characters, but World breaker Hulk still eats them all for breakfast in the same bite.

Originally posted by StealthRanger

hysterical lol, worst part is that you're actually right.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I know but Hulk is more durable than a Skyscraper and I doubt that the Sword is as hard as adamantium, iow Wolverines Claws.

^This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.