Revan vs Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Can Revan at his peak beat the Lord of Hunger?

I'm legitimately curious as to what people think. Will people suggest Revan's 3.0 power is enough to beat Nihilus, will people suggest Nihilus's force drain is a trump card against almost anyone. Will people use quotes that suggest Revan>Nihilus?

And of course, the question on everyone's mind... what will the majestic Board Walker have to say about this topic?

NewGuy01
Revan force sever storms.

The Merchant
Nah, I still think Nihilus wins. Then again I haven't seen his new updates.

NewGuy01
Revan was better than the Triamuvate the first time around.

Jmanghan
If Nihilus can't/doesn't use his drain, Revan destroys.

Fated Xtasy
The only thing that is stated to be able to resist Darth Nihilius' drain is another wound in the force. To my knowledge, Revan has not resisted such an ability nor is he a wound. Though if i remember correctly there was something about him resisting Malachor or something like that.

DarthAnt66
Nihilus ragdolls.

Nalaniel
Nihilus eats him.

Revanchiste
Revan when he actually figth Nihilius.. Barrely. Revan max power .. No doubts.. Nihilus get crush under 1 minute and 07 second wich is pretty hudge against Revan...

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
The only thing that is stated to be able to resist Darth Nihilius' drain is another wound in the force. To my knowledge, Revan has not resisted such an ability nor is he a wound. Though if i remember correctly there was something about him resisting Malachor or something like that.
He just so many wound to the force thank to his dead companion than it's not a problem..
And he have at max power a better force drain XD. WIth a way bigger stamina....
Nihilus don't have a chance.

red8
Nihilus is too much for Revan.

nfactor1995
Darth Revan could beat Darth Nihilus let alone prime Revan

MythLord
No he couldn't, lol. Prime Revan might, though Nihilus certainly has a chance to best prime Revan.

Ursumeles
Prime Revan prolly wins.

Azronger
Nihilus dominates.

darthbane77
If Revan can resist Nihilus' drain, or if Nihilus for some reason neglects using drain, then Revan will most likely win. It would be a ridiculously hard battle though, and I can see Nihilus pulling the win as easily as I can see Revan doing it.

Revanchiste
There must a be a way to trick nihilus to controll him.... Nihilus bhave liek a beast.
Revan is strong at mental warafre and tele^pathy....

I think Revan can outsmart nihilus...

Ho my english what was I thinking (reading previous posts)

And if Revan can contain Nihilus drain... there is is just now way Revan go down easly nihilus is just going to waste all of his power on Revan...who as a Dark lrod was pretty powerfull, It is stated oin KOtOR that Revan influence and power grew wth the world he conquered wit the people that adored him. until he get betrayed by Malak And malak influence grew as more people feared him, and world that fell upon a rain of turbolaser......

Considering how big Revan empire was........... Yhea Revan is pretty powerfull..

+ He was smart and skilled too... NIhilus was instinct relexed and brute force I mean exile barely hold herself against nihilus with her party, but that is just the exile, Revan as Darth REvan? It is an otehr story.....

Tondemonai
If we take the argument for Revan being the only person other than Meetra able to resist Nihilus' drain seriously he wins solidly, otherwise Nihilus drains

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nihilus ragdolls.

Kukuku. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.