Xesh vs. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

*Battle takes place in the Valley of the Jedi

carthage
Idk

ILS
What kind of nexus is the Valley of the Jedi?

carthage
Neutral imo

Can amp either

ILS
Ah okay. Not sure who wins, probably Koon due to dueling skill advantage although Xesh has him in Force Power overall.

Q99
This should be a good fight. I think Koon's better in saber, but Xesh has very nice force power, enough that at range he should have the edge.

ILS
I think I could make an argument for Xesh winning. He actually has a pretty large Force power advantage over Koon. Koon's best telekinetic feat is collapsing the roof of a cave entrance without much strain. This is loosely comparable to Trill doing this without much effort

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4112666-trill+tk.png
Xesh has thrown her around with telekinesis on two occasions so there's no reason he can't do the same to Koon.

In terms of lightning, Koon has literally something like a quarter of Xesh's power going by feats. Koon was capable of killing a regular being with a few bolts of Electric Judgement, although obviously he restrained himself to incapacitating him. On the other hand, Xesh has killed four or more Force Sensitive flesh raiders with his lightning, and judging by the artwork he either fried them down to their skeletons, or fried them hard enough to do produce that X-Ray effect of seeing through their flesh. Either way, that along with feats like knocking Sek'nos Rath out cold with a single bolt of lightning (a Sith Force Sensitive with impressive durability), and powering a starship to the point it's generator would overload if he didn't stop (and later becoming so), should put him solidly above Koon.

And in terms of defence against Lightning, I recall Koon possibly deflecting it with his saber at some point. But he hasn't done anything close to harnessing a small ball of Lightning and redirecting it into a violent burst with tutaminis, absorbing half the Lightning being emitted from a Force-engulfed rift worm (which are massive), or harnessing a Force Lightning Storm and feeding off of it... put simply if Xesh went full-bore with his lightning I don't see Koon fending him off indefinitely.

I think Koon's only advantage is saber skill, which is good to have, especially considering Xesh's affinity for using a blade. But Xesh has the skill to contend for some time, and he's shown that if he is losing the physical fight he has no qualms about using the Force to turn the tide in his favour. He can do this by ripping up the very ground Koon is standing on, using Lightning generously, enhancing his martial strikes with lightning/tk, or by using the environment to his advantage telekinetically.

And there's obviously the matter of Koon's mask, which if damaged will skewer any chance of surviving this encounter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.