TWC 2003 or 2008?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
I watched this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHuJYAtKLWI
My reaction.

Because In the episode III there is Grievous who say to Obiwan Kenobi "You fool : Doku train me to your Jedi art" That's mean that's the first time they fight. And what happen in the 2008 TWC???? And also :
http://darthtemoc.deviantart.com/art/Count-Dooku-Revisited-325956474 That's a ****ing good argument.

Don't care about stupid intrigue non canon and illogic story.... ANd childly thinking philosophy about SW universe..... Let's blow up everything yhea? Because the episode with R2D2 where good in the season five? No exept the time where we see a Commando !!! Gregor !!!

Your thinking here.. You oppinion... Let's go simple.

And they also try to match the prequel trilogy what they did well and that's a good thing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGl6r5tQYPM
Did they ever watch an anime?
Because we don't care bout sympathique marine clone 2008 serie I want soldier perfect soldier who obey and die without question... Imperail guard with better train and gun !!!
Yhea spec ops training remember republic commando.. And in the republic commando novels they can speak in there helmet without be heard from the exterior..

Revanchiste
Because there is Jarjar in TWC 2008 not in TWC 2003 !!!

Dionysus
TCW 2008 > TCW 2003 IMO.

carthage
All of it is terrible, but Grievous was a badass in the OCW

ILS
2008 was decent story-wise, 2003 was non-existent story-wise.

2003 had more entertaining action, 2008 butchered some of my favourite characters.

Toss up.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
2008 butchered some of my favourite characters.

Let me guess, Maul?

ILS
And Grievous

carthage
Windu in 2003 CW was cooler than ***** mode Windu in TcW imo

ILS
Although it's funny, they both got butchered in different ways. Maul's personality was the issue for me during TCW, as well as the lack of focus placed on martial arts skill during fights, although the latter is minor thing. Grievous' personality was still true to his original self from what I can tell, but as a combatant they changed him from a rage-filled, fearless warrior to a coward who uses underhanded tactics to gain an edge over opponents he should be beating by his own merit.

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Windu in 2003 CW was cooler than ***** mode Windu in TcW imo Yeah. To be honest the OCW is an awesome visual source for how Force Users should fight. TCW is decent but it's not quite on-par in terms of the action sequences.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
Yeah. To be honest the OCW is an awesome visual source for how Force Users should fight.

Can't agree more.

I'm curious if the characters in the new movie will be really powerful like their EU versions or if we'll see humble duels and small rocks flying around via TK.

ILS
Originally posted by Sinious
I'm curious if the characters in the new movie will be really powerful like their EU versions or if we'll see humble duels and small rocks flying around via TK. Lol, we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Dionysus
TCW 2008 > TCW 2003 IMO.

thumb up

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by carthage
Windu in 2003 CW was cooler than ***** mode Windu in TcW imo

He had no personality in either.

Trocity
He doesn't need personality, he has a purple lightsaber.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Trocity
He doesn't need personality, he has a purple lightsaber.

Urrghh... Yuk.

Samuel L J could have asked for any color Lightsaber and he picked PURPLE.. WTF?

Now Pre-Vizsla's Dark Saber was a Bad Ass Lightsaber.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by ILS
Yeah. To be honest the OCW is an awesome visual source for how Force Users should fight. TCW is decent but it's not quite on-par in terms of the action sequences.

You think so?

The fight between Dooku and Kenobi&Skywalker in season 6 of TCW is hard to beat, IMO.

DARTH POWER
^ Agreed. There were so many great Lightsaber fights in TCW.

Dooku vs Nightsisters, Dooku vs Opress and Ventress.. Pretty much all the Darth Maul fights..

Fights against Mandalorians and Bounty Hunters were pretty awesome as well.

DarthAnt66
TCW Darth Maul>CW 2003>>TCW 2008.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Urrghh... Yuk.

Samuel L J could have asked for any color Lightsaber and he picked PURPLE.. WTF?

Now Pre-Vizsla's Dark Saber was a Bad Ass Lightsaber.
He requested purple because every SLJ character needs something purple. It's not his fault you can't keep up with his SWAG.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
He requested purple because every SLJ character needs something purple. It's not his fault you can't keep up with his SWAG.

It's his fault for bringing his SWAG into Star Wars. Leave dat s*** for Pulp Fiction.

Purple Lightsaber was lame. And not at all bad ass. Not even a little.

Tzeentch
It was pretty badass.

George Lucas is the director. You can't blame SLJ for Lucas being too much of a beta to say no.

ares834
Mace Windu's lightsaber was awesome. Easily the best thing about the character in the movies. I remember as a kid, all my friends in my neighborhood wanted to get a purple lightsaber.

Anyway, the 2003 series was far better. Even if it wasn't consistent with the films.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ares834
Easily the best thing about the character in the movies.

That says a lot.

Originally posted by ares834
I remember as a kid, all my friends in my neighborhood wanted to get a purple lightsaber.

You're kidding?

Probably just because it was different. But seriously you can ask for any color Lightsaber, and you ask for purple? Lame.

ILS
It's all about that red Saberstaff tho

Nephthys
Purple is the coolest lightsaber colour.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
It's all about that red Saberstaff tho

Yes that was by far the coolest Lightsaber in the movies. That was truly Bad Ass.

ILS
thumb up

ares834
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
You're kidding?

Probably just because it was different. But seriously you can ask for any color Lightsaber, and you ask for purple? Lame.

Not sure what's wrong with purple TBH. Better than yellow or orange.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by ILS
2008 was decent story-wise, 2003 was non-existent story-wise.

2003 had more entertaining action, 2008 butchered some of my favourite characters.

Toss up.

Yhea but Morriband, Mandalorian accidental reboot, and Assaj Ventress Dathomirian !
Childy thinking and philosophy logic but so childy.....
The clone are really perfect obeying soldiers.

Grievous 2003 where before Episode III 2005 !!!!
Hahahaha, so it's more respectfull of the original Eu character... And it explain before the moovie he : "koof koff arkoff"
But TWC 2008 wich his fater the moovie is totaly not linked to Espide III Grievous figth obiwan multiple times and already "kofkofkoarkof" !!!

Personaly I love purple light saber.. What he have shitty replics, let him chose his light saber !!! How could you blame that Darth power????

Red an purple light saber make you Bad ass?

Revan have purple and Red light saber !!!!!!Badassness combo X2 !!!

Revanchiste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.