Create a strike team to kill Darth Bane and Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*No Yoda, Caedus, Plagueis, Tenebrous, Palpatine, etc

*Team limit 3

*Battle takes place on neutral ground

*DoE Bane

Bane , Zannah, and Kas'im

Vs

Your team

DarthAnt66
Wicket, C-3PO, and Jar Jar.

Fated Xtasy
Revan.. Oh wait, no, he already lost to Zannah http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/1702231425.gif

In all Seriousness though, I think Raskta, Satele Shan and Lumiya perhaps?

DarthAnt66
jaden dies

Trocity
Honestly, the BM amped Tython strike team should be able to stomp since there's no Orbalisks.

Nephthys
HoT, Revan and Bastila Shan.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Revan.. Oh wait, no, he already lost to Zannah http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/1702231425.gif

In all Seriousness though, I think Raskta, Satele Shan and Lumiya perhaps?

thumb up

Your team loses though.

Dionysus
Mace, Dooku, and Shaak Ti.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
jaden dies

https://31.media.tumblr.com/4a3ba2cae5027f2baae852523bb99e53/tumblr_inline_nd9gnojXDt1rrtmg0.gif

Originally posted by Nephthys
thumb up

Your team loses though.

Eh, Satele is more than capable of taking down Kas'im, i think and she can use BM, Raskta could fight on par with Bane and Lumiya has an advantage over Zannah due to her not having any familiarity with the Lightwhip.

Nephthys
Eh, Satele is more than capable of taking down Kas'im, i think and she can use BM, Raskta could fight on par with Bane and Lumiya has an advantage over Zannah due to her not having any familiarity with the Lightwhip.

Even with BM, Lumiya is outmatched. Zannah or Bane can one-shot her with the Force and I wouldn't be so sure that Zannah is unfamiliar with lightwhips. Raskta also gets force pwned by Bane without back up, remember?

DarthAnt66
Lumiya>Zannah.

Nephthys
Random Jedi Knight > Lumiya.

DarthAnt66
Featless Jedi Knight > Zannah.

NewGuy01
Anakin and Mace, no need for a third party member. New sig, Ant?

DarthAnt66
You like it? I feel the colors match well with my profile picture.

carthage
Vader, Malgus, Traya

Kun, Krayt, Maul

Vader, Dooku, Lumiya

For absolute force Slaughter

Kyp Durron, Starkiller, Darth Traya

A varied team hmmm

Ulic, Kyp Durron, Revan Reborn

Sinious
TOR team:

Satele Shan, Revan, HoT

PT/OT Team:

Mace Windu, Darth Maul, ROTJ Vader

FreshestSlice

"Because even if the entire forum disagreed with Neph and DMB, I didn't."

DarthAnt66
smokin' I really am the best.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
"Because even if the entire forum disagreed with Neph and DMB, I didn't."

Are you quoting me there? I have terrible memory and I'm pretty sure I have like 1000+ posts messed

DarthAnt66
:facepalm:

Nephthys
I can't even recall how Ant thought Revan could beat her tbh. His lightning and TK were no threats and he obviously isn't a good enough duelist to get through her guard.

DarthAnt66
LMFAO

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
I can't even recall how Ant thought Revan could beat her tbh. His lightning and TK were no threats and he obviously isn't a good enough duelist to get through her guard.

Not that I'm trying to join in on the hate, but...

It was because of Precog+Unpredictablity(a feint was the cause of this iirc)+Force powers iirc

carthage
Originally posted by Dionysus
Mace, Dooku, and Shaak Ti.

They could definitely do or. Ti would stomp Kas'im, and the other two are better duelists by a large margin. They're outskilled

Nephthys
Not that I'm trying to join in on the hate, but...

It was because of Precog+Unpredictablity(a feint was the cause of this iirc)+Force powers iirc

Ah yes, that lunacy. I remember.

The Merchant
Malgus, Krayt, and Vader.

carthage
Malgus could outduel/ragdoll Bane, Vader oneshot Kas'im, and Krayt blitz Zannah. The streets would run red with the blood of Bane..

NewGuy01
lol

The Merchant
Poof

Stigma
Ahsoka, Anakin and Kenobi

WildBantha88
An'ya kuro, Aryn Leneer, and Kyle Katarn

This team is going to have to bring its A-game if its ganna win but these threads are no fun if you just pick the most over powered characters that aren't limited by the OP

What do you think about this team?

carthage
They could do it imo. Katarn would beat Bane in a duel, Kuro or Leneer can beat Kas'im and they can finish off Zannah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.