Darth Malgus & Darth Caedus vs Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Sabers only.

Who wins?

carthage
Malgus is a nonissue, The Emperor is faster than he can perceive and he can dispatch him with an armed strike or blitz him altogether.

Caedus will fight hard and press The Emperor but The Emperor is more somewhat more skilled and has better dueling feats.

The Emperor wins in a good fight against Caedus

Sinious
I think Malgus can keep up for awhile with Caedus pressing Sidious.

carthage
Malgus isn't any faster than Kolar or Tiin who Sidious immediately oneshot.

Marco1907
Originally posted by carthage
Malgus is a nonissue, The Emperor is faster than he can perceive and he can dispatch him with an armed strike or blitz him altogether.

He is not nonissue, since this is 2 v 1, he can't take out Malgus with his speed while fighting with Caedus.

I am going with team.

And very important as well as irrelevant note :

Sidious afraid of Mother Talzin.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/Star-Wars---Darth-Maul---Son-of-Dathomir-003-2014-Digital-Empire-009_zpsbaf1eb2d.jpg

carthage
Originally posted by Marco1907
He is not nonissue, since this is 2 v 1, he can't take out Malgus with his speed while fighting with Caedus.

I am going with team.

And Sidious afraid of Mother Talzin.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/Star-Wars---Darth-Maul---Son-of-Dathomir-003-2014-Digital-Empire-009_zpsbaf1eb2d.jpg

Maul was not talking about a potential dueling scenario in that moment, he was asking Dooku to join forces with him in resources/militarily. Sidious is still faster than either Dooku or Maul anyway. Maul's opinion isn't really relevant in comparison to the speed feats we've seen from Sidious

Marco1907
Originally posted by carthage
Maul was not talking about a potential dueling scenario in that moment, he was asking Dooku to join forces with him in resources/militarily. Sidious is still faster than either Dooku or Maul anyway. Maul's opinion isn't really relevant in comparison to the speed feats we've seen from Sidious

Non-canon speed feats you mean ?

No, even people like Savage Opress and Kit Fisto can react to Sidious,

Maul, Windu and Dooku can hold his own in a one-on-one duel. Amped Windu managed to beat him, Plagueis would probably beat him in TPM, and Yoda stalemated him in RotS (he only fall because of his size disadvantage) , Talzin nearly stalemated him in a weakened state. Vader (with one hand) managed to kill him via back stabbing, Sidious overrated like hell.

Revanchiste
Malgus is fast really fast especially for a tank.
But against sidious .........................................................................................................................................
NOT A CHANCE !!!!! EVen with the help of Kolar !!! Eeer cadeus....

Nalaniel
Team.

gideongarner01
Team take this. Darth Caedus could put up a long hard duel against sidious by himself. I usually give Darth Caedus a 2-3/10 win against prime sidious. With Malgus helping him the duo easily take a
9-10/10 majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.