Ozy vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Watchmen's Ozy

vs

Current Batman

No prep.

Star428
I've never read "The Watchmen" comic but I've seen the movie (very good). Is comic Ozy superior to the movie version? I think they're probably pretty evenly matched in fighting skills from what I've seen in the movie but I think Batman's gadgets gives him a slight advantage.

shadowknight
Originally posted by Star428
I've never read "The Watchmen" comic but I've seen the movie (very good). Is comic Ozy superior to the movie version? I think they're probably pretty evenly matched in fighting skills from what I've seen in the movie but I think Batman's gadgets gives him a slight advantage. while I agree they are very close in skill, I think Ozy is faster. Therefore I give the edge to Ozy

KingD19
Ozy is definitely a Batman-Lite.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Star428
I've never read "The Watchmen" comic but I've seen the movie (very good). Is comic Ozy superior to the movie version? I think they're probably pretty evenly matched in fighting skills from what I've seen in the movie but I think Batman's gadgets gives him a slight advantage.

He doesn't have any super serum like say Cap or Bane, but se of his feats are insane, most of his skills come from extreme training like Batman.

tkitna
I thought the movie Ozy was portrayed better then movie Batman. He would win that fight. Batman would win if we're using comic adaptations.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by tkitna
I thought the movie Ozy was portrayed better then movie Batman. He would win that fight. Batman would win if we're using comic adaptations.

Yea I was going by comics here. Movie one was to easy of a win for Ozy. Even though Batman has more feats, Ozys strength and speed feats are pretty uber from the comic as well.

relentless1
Batman wins, he's beaten stronger and faster than Ozy before

DarkSaint85
Batman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.