Darth Maul vs Lanoree Brock (force powers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins who dies?

Marco1907
Feats for Brock ?

WildBantha88
I'm on my phone so I can't post a link to my respect thread for her but I have one on CV.

Some impressive feats include

Ragdolling a giant flame Tygah

Force pushing so hard that it ripped off fingers

Casting illusions that lasted 100 years

And sitting on top of a suicide bomber when he exploded and got up unharmed

Marco1907
Well if we are going to compare all since you add the illusions (not only TK), then surviving from being cut in half should be added as well, since Maul used the force for that.

Killing a telepath via dark thoughts can be added as well.

And you know his TK feats, manipulating Eta-class shuttle while he was under a heavy fire, constantly using force waves and force blasts, stomping Obi-Wan, collapsing caves, manipulating 10 men with ease, using heart stun, using TK for deceiving tactics etc.

carthage
Maul kicks her ass

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Marco1907
Well if we are going to compare all since you add the illusions (not only TK), then surviving from being cut in half should be added as well, since Maul used the force for that.

Killing a telepath via dark thoughts can be added as well.

And you know his TK feats, manipulating Eta-class shuttle while he was under a heavy fire, constantly using force waves and force blasts, stomping Obi-Wan, collapsing caves, manipulating 10 men with ease, using heart stun, using TK for deceiving tactics etc. Lanoree took a suicide bomb at point blank, the blast left a deep crater in the stone floor and she got up without a scratch on her

WildBantha88
Well if we are going to compare all since you add the illusions (not only TK), then surviving from being cut in half should be added as well, since Maul used the force for that. maul is going to win via being cut in half? Hewhewhew

Marco1907
Originally posted by WildBantha88
maul is going to win via being cut in half? Hewhewhew

No, via insane durability. He can tank / resist to force lightning, force choke, force blast etc.

WildBantha88
His durability has limits. He only resisted the weak lightning of some mook night sister

Dionysus
Darth Maul wins.

Marco1907
His durability has limits. He only resisted the weak lightning of some mook night sister

Why ? Because she lost to Maul ? We don't know how powerful that witch was, Talzin for example, or Ventress, nightsisters can be powerful just as ease, I am not saying that she was at the same level with Ventress, (because we don't know) but she must be powerful enough.

WildBantha88
Her only showing is having her lightning be resisted. I'm am sceptical towards her being any good

Marco1907
And she was surprised to that, and implied that Maul must be a Sith. ''How can you resist ? I know what you must be...''

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWars-DarthMaul04-17_zps5b58123a.jpg

DarthAnt66
Maul ragdolls then kills Gnost-Dural with one arm.

WildBantha88
And she was surprised to that, and implied that Maul must be a Sith. ''How can you resist ? I know what you must be...''

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWars-DarthMaul04-17_zps5b58123a.jpg that doesn't mean her lightning is strong. As maul said she knows nothing of the dark side. She is weak

carthage
He also tanked Dooku's lightning

He can ragdoll Lanoree, he threw a ship for godsake, ragdolled Kenobi, and collapsed a cave.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage

He can ragdoll Lanoree, he slowly moved a ship for godsake, Fixed it

carthage
Which is still a better showing than anything displayed by Lanoree? thumb up

DarthAnt66
Carthage is beating Bantha.

WildBantha88
But for real. Lanoree tanked a bomb, and could protect herself against a heat shield that would decintigrate her with little effort

carthage
Maul has tanked being slowroasted, a blasterbolt point blank, dodged an explosion, and being starved and hunted by droids. His TK is more powerful than hers, there is no way she can win.

WildBantha88
Maul has tanked being slowroasted, a blasterbolt point blank, dodged an explosion, and being starved and hunted by droids. His TK is more powerful than hers, there is no way she can win. Lanoree also tanked a point blank gun shot to the chest. Where Maul dodges bombs Lanoree tanks them. Being starvedcand hunted is not a Tk feat.

Lanoree has been praised as having the most potential of anyone in that era, has delivered air splitting force pushes before she was fully trained, and can ragdoll a flame Tygah that is twice as long as she is tall.

ILS
Maul due to superior TK. Unless Maul is an explosion I fail to see how Lanoree holds a candle to him.

carthage
Lanoree caused Maul to explode with the candle, DUH

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ILS
Maul due to superior TK. Unless Maul is an explosion I fail to see how Lanoree holds a candle to him. surviving the bomb shows that she can tank anything Maul throws at her. Unless you think slowly moving a ship is better than riding a bomb

ILS
surviving the bomb shows that she can tank anything Maul throws at her. Unless you think slowly moving a ship is better than riding a bomb Tanking the bomb by, what was it, throwing up a bubble? How does that translate to a telekinetic attack from someone more powerful than you? Stop wanking Brock. And stop trying to underrate the shuttle feat for the benefit of your argument, it's still a better telekinetic showing than anything Brock has under her belt.

WildBantha88
Yea, throwing up a shield strong enough to tank a bomb. How is Maul going to break her to defense?

Lol one of this forums biggest wankers is telling someone else to stop wanking. Hypocrite much?

DarthAnt66
Bantha, just concede. Carthage already beat you, adding in ILS is like a slaughter festival. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ILS
So she's just going to sit there with a shield up for eternity? That really helps with overcoming someone with greater telekinesis.

I'm not really a hypocrite when you consider the fact that you've gone and created a thread just so you can wank/argue for one of your favourites. When you create threads it's meant to be because you genuinely think it's an even fight worth discussing, not so you can strum the rectum of your favourites and argue against any possible criticism of their abilities.

DarthAnt66
thumb up

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Bantha, just concede. Carthage already beat you, adding in ILS is like a slaughter festival. roll eyes (sarcastic) Ant your opinion means nothing to me. You finally stopped sucking up to me because you realized I'm not going to let you on the forum so now you hate me again. Its okay but just know that I realize everything you say to me is spite and I will discard it as such

DarthAnt66
Ant your opinion means nothing to me. You finally stopped sucking up to me because you realized I'm not going to let you on the forum so now you hate me again. Its okay but just know that I realize everything you say to me is spite and I will discard it as such
Let's be friends.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ILS
So she's just going to sit there with a shield up for eternity? That really helps with overcoming someone with greater telekinesis.

I'm not really a hypocrite when you consider the fact that you've gone and created a thread just so you can wank/argue for one of your favourites. When you create threads it's meant to be because you genuinely think it's an even fight worth discussing, not so you can strum the rectum of your favourites and argue against any possible criticism of their abilities. and the point if a debate is for two people with opposing views to discuss why they believe such. But its apparently a sin to back Brock in a debate. You like Maul I like Brock but if I dare argue for her all hell breaks loose. I understand. This debate is going no where, I will just stick to the characters that everyone knows and has been debated a billion times before. My bad for trying to broaden the character roster

ILS
and the point if a debate is for two people with opposing views to discuss why they believe such. But its apparently a sin to back Brock in a debate. You like Maul I like Brock but if I dare argue for her all hell breaks loose. I understand. This debate is going no where, I will just stick to the characters that everyone knows and has been debated a billion times before. My bad for trying to broaden the character roster It's not a sin that you debate for Lanoree, and hell hasn't broken loose. The devil has spared you on this occasion. You're just not looking at this fight objectively, and are now indirectly conceding. Cool beans.

Fated Xtasy
Bantha, just concede. Carthage already beat you, adding in ILS is like a slaughter festival. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ant, please do us all a favor and Shut up. You got your butt handed to you by Neph and I'm hella sure S66 kicked your butt before that.

carthage
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Ant, please do us all a favor and Shut up. You got your butt handed to you by Neph and I'm hella sure S66 kicked your butt before that.

http://agfbrakpan.co.za/ClientFiles/Events/Matthew7-Do-not-judge/Pot-calling-kettle-black.png

ILS
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fated Xtasy
http://agfbrakpan.co.za/ClientFiles/Events/Matthew7-Do-not-judge/Pot-calling-kettle-black.png

I'm darker than Black

http://media1.giphy.com/media/xPGkOAdiIO3Is/giphy.gif

WildBantha88
I'm white which means I am superior to you

NewGuy01
I'm darker than Black

http://windofcolours.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/darker_than_black_hei_2.jpg

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
http://windofcolours.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/darker_than_black_hei_2.jpg

YES! YES! I was hoping someone would get it. <3 Take me now, my body is ready.

DarthAnt66
Ant, please do us all a favor and Shut up.
All as in yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic) Insulting me because I am following the rules is grotesque. Please re-read them to understand:

----- ----- ------

The only time I actually lost to Nephthys in a debate was Revan vs Darth Nox which was my first debate on KMC even before my Revan Respect Thread was created.
And I have never had a formal debate with S66, actually. roll eyes (sarcastic) Trying to fight a small, accurate flame with a enraged wildfire never ends well. Remember that.

Fated Xtasy
All as in yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic) Insulting me because I am following the rules is grotesque. Please re-read them to understand:

Rules that could have been enforced in a different Manner. Not by making insulting and unnecessary remarks

I think the vast majority of KMC users will agree that Neph beat you in the Revan Vs Zannah debate.

Yeah, i wouldn't consider insulting him half of the time a debate either, but that is what you mostly do in a debate isn't it?

Playing with fire never ends well, especially when you're playing with one who knows all the ins and outs about a certain subject and doesn't rely on cheap tricks to beat an opponent, You'd do well to remember that

carthage
http://www.cephalofair.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/jameson.jpg

DarthAnt66
Don't be a hypocrite. Trying to insult someone to tell them to stop insulting someone is pathetic.

Nope, lol. Me and many other users had this discussion in the EU Section, actually. I really am the best! eek!

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif
Everytime you insult me you ruin your argument, and increase your rapidly growing double-standards.

I don't recall you winning a debate... ever. Like, in human history, redirect to me to a victory. ^-^

WildBantha88

I don't recall you winning a debate... ever. Like, in human history, redirect to me to a victory. ^-^

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=604576&pagenumber=3

DarthAnt66
That was clever, Bantha. I'll give you that. thumb up

Dionysus
Xtasy is stomping Ant tbh

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Dionysus
Xtasy is stomping slaughterhousing Ant tbh

Nephthys
I'd back Maul here, but Bantha made a good case for her so it'll be a good fight.

Nephthys
The only time I actually lost to Nephthys in a debate was Revan vs Darth Nox which was my first debate on KMC even before my Revan Respect Thread was created.

What about that time you claimed Malak had awesome pain resistance because he didn't die when Revan cut his jaw off? Or those times you tried to prove that Malak has great strength feats and failed to provide a single one? Or those times you tried to prove Revan can use multiple forms rapidly because he can jump, kick and use the force? Or when you tried to prove that Revan > Bane because he shot some Mando's, so I provided a much better feat from an untrained Bane?

Or... pretty much every time we debate, lets not mince words here. erm

carthage
Neph never won any debate about Revan, lmao

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd back Maul here, but Bantha made a good case for her so it'll be a good fight. I'm really feeling a connection between us, do you think we might be soul mates? <3

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
What about that time you claimed Malak had awesome pain resistance because he didn't die when Revan cut his jaw off? Or those times you tried to prove that Malak has great strength feats and failed to provide a single one? Or those times you tried to prove Revan can use multiple forms rapidly because he can jump, kick and use the force? Or when you tried to prove that Revan > Bane because he shot some Mando's, so I provided a much better feat from an untrained Bane?

Or... pretty much every time we debate, lets not mince words here. erm
All those debates ended with me providing quotes from Drew, you deeming they don't count, I saying they do count, and we went back and forth until it was a stalemate because of your ignorance.

carthage
And Neph trying to use his own opinion as evidence thumb up

DarthAnt66
inb4 neph says his opinion > drews

Nephthys
All those debates ended with me providing quotes from Drew, you deeming they don't count, I saying they do count, and we went back and forth until it was a stalemate because of your ignorance.

When did Drew talk about Malaks pain resistance and strength feats or Revan's blaster skills? confused

DarthAnt66
Link to debate on Revan's blaster skills, I don't recall ever having one.
The pain resistance was your double-standards in a hardcore orgasm.

Nephthys
We had it in chat.

Not dying from a wound isn't pain resistance, it's general hardiness. You were being dumb so I called you on it.

You dodged by question clumsily btw.

DarthAnt66
Chat debates don't count as debates, and hardly discussions. Seeing who can spam more quotes faster is embarrassing for both parties.
And I didn't "dodge your question." In fact, you have conceded every debate that I did not "win", it ended up with the Drew face-off besids pain resistance.
In terms of pain-resistance, my reply is your double-standards. You allow yourself to use hype and accolades for every EU character besides specifically Malak.

DarthAnt66
Chat debates don't count as debates, and hardly discussions. Seeing who can spam more quotes faster is embarrassing for both parties.
And I didn't "dodge your question." In fact, you have conceded every debate that I did not "win", it ended up with the Drew face-off besids pain resistance.
In terms of pain-resistance, my reply is your double-standards. You allow yourself to use hype and accolades for every EU character besides specifically Malak.
That being said, would you like to have the pain-resistance debate again (with your double-standards excluded)? wink

Nephthys

Lol. Ok, sure thing bro. Me kicking your ass totally didn't count because of reasons.

I don't think I've ever conceded to you, liar. And no, it hasn't. Again, when did Drew talk about how incredibly buff Malak is, hmmm?

Getting your jaw cut off isn't hype or an accolade, silly boy.

That being said, would you like to have the pain-resistance debate again (with your double-standards excluded)? wink

Not much point. I was responding to a single point you'd brought up (and maybe him tanking Bastila's lightsaber idk), not discussing his overall pain resistance. With the Force he has pain resistance, big whoop.

DarthAnt66
Re-read what I wrote, then edit your post, then I'll respond, because it seems you didn't read what I said at all.

Nephthys
Nah.

DarthAnt66
You didn't read what I wrote at all though.

Nephthys
Yes I did. Your second paragraph is dumb and poorly written, but I don't care.

DarthAnt66
I'm limited to only a similar amount of characters to the sentence above, so it's hard to cram everything in.

Nephthys
Next time, be less shit.

DarthAnt66
I'll try my best, love.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.