Ryuko and Satsuki (KLK) in the HST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StealthRanger
Meh, had to be done at some point

They both take each character in the HST gauntlet style from weakest to strongest

How far can these 2 characters get?

NemeBro
Since Satsuki is also in the thread can I assume this is Ryuko and Satsuki at their strongest in their respective Kamui, and that Ryuko is not wearing Senketsu-Kisaragi?

Oh, and if I am right, are you allowing Ryuko the ability to use her super special attack from the KlK special?

StealthRanger
Originally posted by NemeBro
Since Satsuki is also in the thread can I assume this is Ryuko and Satsuki at their strongest in their respective Kamui, and that Ryuko is not wearing Senketsu-Kisaragi?

Yes them at their strongest with their respective Kamui

Never seen the special so, no comment

NemeBro
How fast is the HST these days?

StealthRanger
Last I heard, Bleach was still stuck at Mach 30 afaik (lolKubo), OP, heard claims of triple digit Mach speeds, Nardo heard mach quad digits (got downgraded from sub-relativistic), don't know of the validity of those so eh

StealthRanger
Just saw the special now and, I don't see why not?

NemeBro
All right, was just asking. The strength feat was legit regardless of whether or not the attack itself was allowed anyway.

All right, so Naruto top tiers are around what I am pretty sure Satsuki and Ryuko were calculated at (albeit in reaction-time, right? The KlK gals can actually fly that fast IIRC which gives them some advantage). In terms of sheer brute lifting strength Ryuko's base feat in the special is far above any lifting feat I can think of in the HST. Both Ryuko and Satsuki are stronger than that with their Kamui.

It is too late and I am far too busy doing this Annotated Bibliography to get very detailed, but just off the top of my head I am pretty certain that the strongest in Naruto would be far too much for them. Anything related to the Juubi or Sage of Six Paths in some way is far too powerful for them to withstand, and their superior mobility means nothing. Short of that I'm not sure right now.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by NemeBro
All right, was just asking. The strength feat was legit regardless of whether or not the attack itself was allowed anyway.

Fair enough

Don't keep up with calcs nowadays though the best calc I remember is Mach 56 for the KlK gals (find it kind of annoying that the tennis ball cutting up feat is the best speed feat you get until the end of the series, as far as I'm aware)

EoS characters I think i heard sub-relativistic or something, I'd ask but I'm banned from the OBD for a week for flaming

Well OP characters have billion ton+ lifting feats, that's the best I can think of that comes near Ryuko's feat

Wonder if anyone's ever tried to calc that feat in the special, imagine you'd get a huge amount of energy out of it. **** that is a huge upgrade for non Ragyo/EoS Ryuko tier beings

With that, either one would most likely solo Bleach, superior strength and speed

One Piece, barring possibly beings like Whitebeard and stuff, they should be able to get extremely far through One Piece

Naruto, beings like Juubito, Kaguya and stuff should be able to beat them

StealthRanger
Surprised this thread doesn't have more attention. Interesting

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Surprised this thread doesn't have more attention. Interesting Originally posted by StealthRanger
Surprised this thread doesn't have more attention. Interesting i think satsuki will win here

StealthRanger
I mean, not from annoying bots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.