HK-47 vs. PROXY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Revanchiste

FreshestSlice
HK>PROXY

Zenwolf
WHOA! This is shocking, a NON Force User battle? :O Wooow...I'm shocked!

The Merchant
Bane dies.

Q99
In close, Proxy'll destroy him, but if HK can keep it at range he's pretty good.

Originally posted by The Merchant
Bane dies.

This is boring.

Revanchiste
HK is better skiller than proxy... But proxy have the capacity to download moove fromr great Jedi or sith... Like Darth maul....

If HK-47 prepared, Proxy don't have a chance, because HK-47 is great assassin annd is really creative to apply his art. He just can trap him so easly !!!

The Merchant
HK-51's got owned by Atton, an Exile that barely got her force connection started, and Kreia I THINK forgot if she was apart of the fight or not.

Revanchiste
Re-watch how to kill a Jedi.
HK-47 is not good in a direct fight but if he get prepared....

FreshestSlice
HK-51's got owned by Atton, an Exile that barely got her force connection started, and Kreia I THINK forgot if she was apart of the fight or not.
All are inferior to the original.

carthage
PROXY

The Merchant
When was it stated all the 51's are inferior to 47?

FreshestSlice
When was it stated all the 51's are inferior to 47?
HK himself says it.

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
PROXY Antoine Bandele said a few months ago that he's going to make General Grievous vs Proxy.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
HK himself says it.

Yeah cause that's not biased at all. stick out tongue

FreshestSlice
Are you implying that HK is a liar, sir?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Are you implying that HK is a liar, sir?

I'm saying he's biased, not a liar.

Revanchiste
It's just a pmatter of setting... HK-47 is fully cappable f killing Jedi need I to remember you?
It's just depend of the setting.
Maximum dammages with minimual equippement that's art. That's not because proxy can use a light saber than he will defeat HK-47. Don't underestimate him, he already proove than having a light saber don't make the difference aginst him.

Q99
HK-47 is the most experienced HK, so I do buy him as the strongest of them.

Originally posted by Revanchiste
It's just a pmatter of setting... HK-47 is fully cappable f killing Jedi need I to remember you?
It's just depend of the setting.
Maximum dammages with minimual equippement that's art. That's not because proxy can use a light saber than he will defeat HK-47. Don't underestimate him, he already proove than having a light saber don't make the difference aginst him.

Proxy could beat plenty of Jedi himself. Having a lightsaber isn't an auto-win, but he's a much more melee oriented bot than HK.

Additionally, as he's merely mimicking Jedi, he doesn't have quite the same set of strengths and weaknesses. One cannot throw him mentally off balance or such, and Proxy does have flexibility, he can use the Jango Fett module at range, and then switch up to lightsabers close in.

Revanchiste
The matter is the preparation.. HK-47 prep cannot be defeat by proxy...

Because the oppening is too generic about the conditions of battle.. We just give a prep to each one and proxy have totaly non chance proxy have 6/10 on HK-47

But with prep I barrly give him 1/10.

carthage
???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.