Darth Maul vs. Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who wins.

Fated Xtasy
If Malak is unamped:

TPM Maul with some difficulty

TCW Maul for a majority.

If Malak is amped.

TPM Maul loses.

TCW Maul with some difficulty.

it's a good fight though

Darth Abonis
I wholeheartedly agree.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I wholeheartedly agree.

lol it didn't make sense for a little bit tho

NewGuy01
Well, Malak was on par with Revan on the Star Forge, but that was while benefiting from both the captive Jedi and the nexus. Considering how Maul, unlike Revan, would also be amped by the Star Forge's nexus, he could probably take Malak both there and on neutral ground tbh.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, Malak was on par with Revan on the Star Forge, but that was while benefiting from both the captive Jedi and the nexus. Considering how Maul, unlike Revan, would also be amped by the Star Forge's nexus, he could probably take Malak both there and on neutral ground tbh. Malak was benefiting from Carth and Bastilia? Wasn't it taking up some of his own power to restrain them?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
Malak was benefiting from Carth and Bastilia? Wasn't it taking up some of his own power to restrain them?

That was on the Leviathan not the Star Forge dude. Bastila was busy with using Battle Meditation and Revan's party/teammates were nowhere to be seen

ILS
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
That was on the Leviathan not the Star Forge dude. Bastila was busy with using Battle Meditation and Revan's party/teammates were nowhere to be seen Huh.. alright, thanks for the info. In another Malak debate and I'm trying to find out some context.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
Huh.. alright, thanks for the info. In another Malak debate and I'm trying to find out some context.

If you have some questions(and you don't wanna ask Ant for whatever reason) PM me and I'll happily respond big grin

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, Malak was on par with Revan on the Star Forge, but that was while benefiting from both the captive Jedi and the nexus. Considering how Maul, unlike Revan, would also be amped by the Star Forge's nexus, he could probably take Malak both there and on neutral ground tbh. Lol @ Malak being "On Par" with Revan when Revan beat him in a pure sabers duel.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
If you have some questions(and you don't wanna ask Ant for whatever reason) PM me and I'll happily respond big grin
/implying he knows comparable lore about Malak. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.